PDA

View Full Version : New Promotions

05-30-2009, 08:51 PM
I would like to applaud the latest promotions. The people selected are very deserving. They are all well educated and experienced individuals with high moral character. It is refreshing to see that the Administration truly weighs all candidates based on their overall qualifications and not just where they fall on "the list." Congratulations to all of you and the very best of luck in the future.

05-30-2009, 11:25 PM
I agree with Guest. There is no excuse for morale to remain in the gutter with the current picks. I seriously think the agency just turned the corner and we will now see a gradual change in what our priorities are..for the better. All of these guys are "for the troops" as long as people do what they are suppose to do which is how it should be. If people continue to make poor choices then they were continue to get reprimanded. Its all about common sense people, if you're in the right, these guys will have your back. Best of luck guys.

05-31-2009, 02:40 AM
LETS HOPE SO BUT I HAVE MY DOUBTS. IT IS TOO LATE FOR NUGENT TO SAVE FACE NOW. HE HAS DESTROYED OUR DEPARTMENT AND OUR REPUTATION IN THE AREA.

05-31-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm not concerned with rebuilding Nugents reputation. It is what it is and in a few years he'll be just a side note. I can't speak for everyone but I can deal with the nonsense for now as long as I see a light at the end of the tunnel. So far, all the picks made this year appear to be a step toward the right direction. We just need to be patient.