PDA

View Full Version : Writing the GOV....

05-29-2009, 12:06 AM
I will be sending a letter directly to the Governor next week..... I have been working on it for two weeks and opens up the can that we need opened in this County! I ask that all Deputies do the same stating what the issues are within the county! It's a shame... Sheriff you should be ashamed of yourself... How is your wonderful life, hows that $200K + a year that you enjoy... How is it being a home owner in Big Pine, how do you lay down every night knowing that your Deputies are struggling to make ends meet, buy food!!! You really have screwed us so bad Sir.... Really, why did you need to bring in someone from BSO? Was he needed? No, we did without him before you, taking care of your own we see.... You lied to us, you are killing us..... Thanks Sheriff............ :cry:

05-29-2009, 05:18 AM
Amen!!!!!!

06-30-2009, 09:27 PM
[quote="Depwithnomoney!!!!!!"]I will be sending a letter directly to the Governor next week..... I have been working on it for two weeks and opens up the can that we need opened in this County!

Hey skippy,

How about an update on that letter? Did I miss the ***** slap Gov. Crist gave BP? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

07-03-2009, 08:13 AM
OK YOU KNOW THE STATE REGULATES THE SHERIFF SALARY RIGHT?
SO HE GETS WHAT TALLAHASSEE SAYS HE SHOULD BE GETTING.
HIS RAISE OR LACK OF RAISE IS NOT DEPENDENT ON THE COUNTY
AND COUNTY COMMISSIONERS...