PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you go hmmmmm!!!!

05-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Guess you get around enough and eventually you hook up with the right person. You hook up with the right son and the PDN's and reprimands stop. You can spend as much time hanging out with him on duty and neglect subordinates but still nothing happens. Hear the marriage counseling ain't work and he's moving out from the wife.

It's kinda like hookin up with the right instructor in the academy gets you out of getting out of trouble for arrests with no PC, poor attitudes with the public and letting the kids run wild on one of many stints at the front desk!!!

Kinda like catching the chief's kid doing burglaries red handed and then not developing PC for the arrest, several weeks later.

It's now the norm and is widely accepted or just plain tolerated. Whichever it is, it's here to stay.

05-30-2009, 11:26 AM
So she's immune now because she's dating the chief's on. So she got a detective spot because her husband spoke about her, marriage is stronger than the thin blue line. And yes Delta shift caught the big guys kid burglarizing cars.

Big deal. Start dating someone related to power and get you inoculation. Marry into rank and your spouse should do the same thing. Get promoted and your kid will have a temporary get out of jail free card also.

If you choose not to do these than shut your pie hole or better yet bring it straight to their attention face to face, man to man.

07-16-2009, 09:28 AM
Shut up and stay off this site.

10-09-2009, 01:40 AM
Wow, I'm so glad I moved out of Cape Coral. I knew cops were a-holes and nothing but crooks with badges back 10 years ago.. seems like things have gotten even worse. :lol:

10-09-2009, 05:30 AM
Keep spreading the word! The more the general public knows about these things the better!

10-09-2009, 05:39 AM
Keep spreading the word! The more the general public knows about these things the better! Little by little the word is getting out! :devil:

10-09-2009, 01:39 PM
The said part it's all true. What a shame for all the hard working people at the CCPD. But we still have pride and our freedom wow !
Just think about loosing your job, family, not seeing your kids. All for what a bunch of useless toys, fishing trips.

If they spent more time with their family and their kids instead of the boyzzz I'm sure life would be much better.

I want everyone to take a few minutes this weekend and just enjoy your freedom and family :D

10-24-2009, 05:44 PM
I too moved from the Cape after bad experiences with CCPD. As a fellow Officer, I am shocked to read about the $hit these officers have written here on the forum and the $hit their Department has gotten away with. These Officers lack integrity, don't know the law well enough to enforce it and they continually violate peoples rights. Heaven help the Cape Coral residents.

11-01-2009, 12:04 AM
I too moved from the Cape after bad experiences with CCPD. As a fellow Officer, I am shocked to read about the $hit these officers have written here on the forum and the $hit their Department has gotten away with. These Officers lack integrity, don't know the law well enough to enforce it and they continually violate peoples rights. Heaven help the Cape Coral residents.
Don't worry about us. The majority of us are smart enough to take everything that is posted here with a grain of salt. We are smart enough to recognize the rantings of a few disgruntled cops who most likely see things through warped perception and don't post unbiased facts. Every place of employment has it's share of disgruntled employees who try to stir up crap. It is a fact of life. The disturbing part is that people feed into it and encourage continued bad behavior.

p.s. I have no connection to the CCPD or anyone in it. I'm just a Cape Coral resident.

11-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Who are you kidding. The crap posted here on the board is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Cape Cops shenanigans. I've lived here since the early 90s and their unprofessionalism is just as bad now, if not worse then it's even been. The stuff they get away with is insane and most of the people who live here know this. They are out of control and have been for quite some time. I doubt your in the majority if you think otherwise. This isn't a few bad apples ruining it for the bunch, rather all the bad apples are ruining the few good ones left.

11-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Who are you kidding. The crap posted here on the board is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Cape Cops shenanigans. I've lived here since the early 90s and their unprofessionalism is just as bad now, if not worse then it's even been. The stuff they get away with is insane and most of the people who live here know this. They are out of control and have been for quite some time. I doubt your in the majority if you think otherwise. This isn't a few bad apples ruining it for the bunch, rather all the bad apples are ruining the few good ones left.
Let me guess...you are voting for Sullivan and the "Conspiracy Theorist" gang, right? LOL.

11-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Let me guess...you are voting for Sullivan and the "Conspiracy Theorist" gang, right? LOL.
Let me guess...your in no mood to laugh tonight? :wink:

John Sullivan, 10,898 votes, 63.10%
James D. Burch, 6,373 votes, 36.90%

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

11-11-2009, 11:46 PM

I don't think anyone is going to be getting away with anything anymore. I think the Feds need to come in and clean house. I remember reading years ago of how the now deputy chief was investigated for travel and money scandals with Cape Coral Hospital. Looks like the Feds are tired with the good ole boys making their way the only way the know how. Time to clean up Hazard County from top to bottom. The biggest piece, no pun intended would be with Greenwell's best friend and racing buddy! Imagine if they come in, look in his closet. How big do you think those skeletons are? Maybe that's why he's got the biggest storage closet in his office!

11-12-2009, 06:10 PM
This palce is falling apart from within. Whats next or who is next.
Hey whats the deal with a Captain moving in with a female detective I hope thats not true.

11-13-2009, 12:47 AM
Hey whats the deal with a Captain moving in with a female detective I hope thats not true.

Does he own an old green mustang?

11-13-2009, 01:23 AM

Is that his green mustang where he told everyone else not to park? I wish I was a Captain, I could spend all day on the computer and tell everyone else how to do their job and make excuses why I didn't have to lead by example!

11-13-2009, 02:00 AM
Next time he parks that rust bucket mustang in front of the sally port, go to the rooftop and piss on it.

11-13-2009, 05:37 PM

No Capt Mustang is a good man he would never do something.

11-13-2009, 05:58 PM
[quote="I'm getting a new job":2sf0oq0q]This palce is falling apart from within. Whats next or who is next.

No Capt Mustang is a good man he would never do something.[/quote:2sf0oq0q]

No just found out its a fire capt
here we go, they are stealing one of our women again

11-14-2009, 12:59 AM
A fire capt moved in with a female det, he can have them, they are all overweight slobs.

11-16-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey what happened to the post of the lovely Sgt whatever her last name is this week?? Guess daddy-in-law had that one removed! :?: :?: :?:

11-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey what happened to the post of the lovely Sgt whatever her last name is this week?? Guess daddy-in-law had that one removed! :?: :?: :?:

You mean this one? :snicker:

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:AE6O6U1p0MYJ:forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D252%26t%3D85734+site:forums.le oaffairs.com+georgeann&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I guess after 7 pages and 98 posts calling her out by name and slamming her for her for being white trash someone called in a favor and encouraged the mod to delete it. Funny the mod didn't seem to care about all the trash talk until someone got up his ass about it?

12-10-2009, 03:20 PM

It was an early wedding / Christmas gift before the sentence starts.

01-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Far better it is to dare mighty things

To win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure

Than to rank with those poor spirits

Who neither enjoy nor suffer much

Because they live in the gray twilight

That knows neither victory nor defeat.

A true leader this man was who spoke these words.

The Rough Rider,
Teddy Roosevelt