PDA

View Full Version : Rate a shift

The Lonegunman
05-27-2009, 01:32 PM
OK, 'nuff of all the other crap. Time for......... Rate A Shift, the new game show where you rate the best shift to work on or the worst one you wouldl never even show up for cuz you hate it that muach. :devil:

05-27-2009, 05:41 PM
OK how about the game of who cares about the "best shift" and we are all wear the same badge. Lets play the game of the why the "lonegunman" has no life and needs to thrive on this website to get a hard on. Lets play the game of how we can make this website a better website and praise the officers for doing our jobs and putting up with idiot citizens who like to make bullshit complaints and stir up the media, like the lonegunman is doing. Thanks lonegunman for being the one to stir it up and make officers turn on each other. Be proud of yourself and stroke it extra good tonight.

05-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Platoon 3 Central f'n rocks!!!! I wish they had an opening.

05-28-2009, 12:04 AM
OK how about the game of who cares about the "best shift" and we are all wear the same badge. Lets play the game of the why the "lonegunman" has no life and needs to thrive on this website to get a hard on. Lets play the game of how we can make this website a better website and praise the officers for doing our jobs and putting up with idiot citizens who like to make bullshit complaints and stir up the media, like the lonegunman is doing. Thanks lonegunman for being the one to stir it up and make officers turn on each other. Be proud of yourself and stroke it extra good tonight.

Well, can't speak for the Lonegunman as I dont know who she is, however, it is apparent to me that this responder is some admin puke who believes the worst of their fellow officers. What makes you think the intent or purpose of the post is "make officers turn on each other". Are you assuming, like an admin puke would, that those under your command are not capable of having some good natured fun. Are you assuming that someone like the Lonegunman is even capable of "making" anyone turn on others? I think that whatever command position you hold probably put you way above your ability level which is why you make numbskull comments like you did. I mean really, look at the post after yours num-nuts. Did that individual "turn " on anyone?

05-28-2009, 12:30 AM
It 's plain, it is simple, it is a mute point cuz it is platoon 4 south. Oh yeah Mr repsonse to Lonegunman. Dont be a jerk. Wait, it is to late.

05-28-2009, 12:59 PM
platoon 3

05-28-2009, 01:58 PM
[/quote]Well, can't speak for the Lonegunman as I dont know who she is, however, it is apparent to me that this responder is some admin puke who believes the worst of their fellow officers. What makes you think the intent or purpose of the post is "make officers turn on each other". Are you assuming, like an admin puke would, that those under your command are not capable of having some good natured fun. Are you assuming that someone like the Lonegunman is even capable of "making" anyone turn on others? I think that whatever command position you hold probably put you way above your ability level which is why you make numbskull comments like you did. I mean really, look at the post after yours num-nuts. Did that individual "turn " on anyone?[/quote]

Well obviously you've never worked for the north or traffic captains. Divide and conquer, it's a good thing. You can have your little pet sergeant (ya know 'George is my friend') as a traffic captain or you can be the north captain going around telling everyone "don't be that guy", all while being "that guy." Only the titles change but the song remains the same!!!

Everyone bring it in now, hands on top of each other, on three "Go CCPD" . . . one, two, three . . . .

06-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Shut up and fish!

06-07-2009, 01:17 PM
You guys are being mean! She is a good family orientated person that is doing the best she can. Stop picking on her. FYI: Dan Barbour for FOP president.

06-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Platoon 3 central sure does rock! That is if you don't mind taking other's paper calls. I just love getting dumped on. I also love the backstabbing that goes on.

06-11-2009, 10:09 PM
does anybody else have a problem working with the big mouth on platoon 3 central? How could anyone possibly take her serious?

06-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Yep! She is annoying alright. According to her, they really want her back in ISB ASAP. I hope it happens.

06-12-2009, 11:28 AM
What hostility here I see! I have since had a change in heart and want everyone to know that I am going to "play the game" and make one last run at getting an ISB position. I may have been down but am not out.

06-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Lonegunman, It was not all that long ago when I was your trainee and you were my FTO. At that time, I thought you were one hell of a road officer and an even better person. I felt bad for the situation that you portrayed yourself to be in and really bought into the idea that this agency was in fact "out to get you." -

I know realize who the real you is and I must say I am disappointed in discovering the yellow back that you truly are. You have made your bed and now you must sleep in it.

Enjoy! For Shizzle my dizzle holla for izzle.

06-12-2009, 06:05 PM
I never thought that I would get on here and post anything but my wife keeps urging me to check it out. In response to lgmn fto'ing, atleast he stayed awake during your time with him. All he did with me was sleep. Go figure.

07-16-2009, 09:27 AM
I am bitter and dislike everyone the same!

11-14-2009, 03:42 AM
Where do we cast our votes for this? I think I have a winner! Do we get a prize if we vote for the right one?