PDA

View Full Version : Jailers?

05-26-2009, 01:42 AM
Any jailers in here?

06-13-2009, 11:30 PM
just a green and white taxie driver :cop:

06-29-2009, 04:47 PM
A Jailer is a Jailer who guards prisoners in the jail. They are a cop in the jail and thats it. They do not have law enforcement powers. I love how they think there real cops and act like they can talk down to road patrol guys when we bring prisoners into the jail. Jailers wake up. Just because you where a uniform to, don't think you can talk down to us. I am so sick of having to give you more respect, who are you, you are equal to us. We are all equal. You can't talk down to me. You and your nasty attitudes. Is any buddy else sick of it to how they think there better than road patrol. Jack P, wake up, get a hold of these jailers and put them in there place, but he won't cause he used to be one himself.

06-29-2009, 07:58 PM
A Jailer is a Jailer who guards prisoners in the jail. They are a cop in the jail and thats it. They do not have law enforcement powers. I love how they think there real cops and act like they can talk down to road patrol guys when we bring prisoners into the jail. Jailers wake up. Just because you where a uniform to, don't think you can talk down to us. I am so sick of having to give you more respect, who are you, you are equal to us. We are all equal. You can't talk down to me. You and your nasty attitudes. Is any buddy else sick of it to how they think there better than road patrol. Jack P, wake up, get a hold of these jailers and put them in there place, but he won't cause he used to be one himself.

Hey you can't blame JP, he is a CO and is all he ever will be. He was a "Fireman" who never put out a fire and he was a "LEO" who never made an arrest. He is now the "Sheriff" and has absolutely no control of BCSO. Leave him alone, it isn't his fault.

01-22-2010, 06:34 AM
Hey watch your mouth. Same uniforms remember.