PDA

View Full Version : FOP Get rid of them while you still can!!

05-24-2009, 02:04 AM
Ever make you wonder why the FOP has gone backward in your organization? How about your money? How about to the tune of $40,000.00 BLOWN, and that is just what you know about. Here's a thought,... How many agendas are furthered by your illustrious Dictator , I meant FOP President. Take a long hard look into the B S you are force fed and while you are digesting that turd sandwich, thank the FOP for selling you out. Save your hard earned money and seek out a private legal defense plan. Face it, your union , or should I say the Good ol" butt network , is useless unless you like getting the shaft and a reach around. These so called chumpions of a once legitmate cause, have played both sides against one another. The union has given you nothing and is out of bargaining chips. Ever heard of a right to work state? It is a waste of your money, you would have better results with another untainted organization, yourselves!!! Smarten up, stop paying that Giraffes bar bills and his child support. Regroup and start fresh. re-establish positive relations with the Sheriff, and look to the future as to who you may want to run the Department when the Sheriff is gone. Tell the misfits that continually lie to you and party with your cash at conferences that you deserve better.That is why you should cut your losses, and reorganize without the FLOP. Sorry to be so bold, but you are a good group of cops and I cannot stand by silently any longer. Do not fall for false promises, banter, and total distortion of the facts, look into their books, their spending, their behaviors, you wont be happy!!!!

PS, I do find it admirable that they have supported some righteous causes, but don't let the propaganda machine win you over by their token gestures. You as an agency did much more!!!!

05-24-2009, 02:12 AM
YOUR WORDS ARE WISE, YOUR FOP PRES IS NOT. DUMP THOSE TRAMPS THEY HAVE SCREWED YOU WAY TOOOOOO MUCH.PAYING $480.00 A YEAR FOR FALSE SECURITY INFLUENCED BY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO SMILE AT YOU JUST BEFORE THEY STAB YOU IN THE BACK, NOT SO GOOD!! YOUR ATTORNEYS ARE HAND PICKED BY KLAPKA, NO BIAS THERE. FIND SOMEONE NOT FROM THIS AREA THAT HAS EXPERIENCE AND NO LOYALTIES TO THE LOCAL COURTS. WHAT DO I KNOW?, I ONLY NEEDED REPRESENTATION, AND WHAT I GOT WAS REDIRECTION, ALSO KNOWN AS A BLOW OFF. GOOD LUCK GENTS, TAKE THE ADVICE.

05-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Dear Super Trooper:

Who do you suggest we go with???? The PBA who has let down this same Department several years ago??? The PBA who can not and will not fight for it's members. (Brooksville P.D. is going to de-certify the PBA because of a lack of a contract) And by the way Brooksville P.D. is joining the FOP as we speak, or the Teamsters who just won the vote for the county employees ( by the way the county employees want to dump the teamsters already) You have some harsh words but no solutions, what is your angle. As far as the Law Firm for the FOP do you know who these people are?? My guess is NO. Here is the website look them up they are far better than you think. www.RRALaw.com (http://www.RRALaw.com) Please feel free to do your research and get back with me.

Remember Always put your mouth in neutral before putting your brain in gear.

05-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Ever make you wonder why the FOP has gone backward in your organization? How about your money? How about to the tune of $40,000.00 BLOWN, and that is just what you know about. Here's a thought,... How many agendas are furthered by your illustrious Dictator , I meant FOP President. Take a long hard look into the B S you are force fed and while you are digesting that turd sandwich, thank the FOP for selling you out. Save your hard earned money and seek out a private legal defense plan. Face it, your union , or should I say the Good ol" butt network , is useless unless you like getting the shaft and a reach around. These so called chumpions of a once legitmate cause, have played both sides against one another. The union has given you nothing and is out of bargaining chips. Ever heard of a right to work state? It is a waste of your money, you would have better results with another untainted organization, yourselves!!! Smarten up, stop paying that Giraffes bar bills and his child support. Regroup and start fresh. re-establish positive relations with the Sheriff, and look to the future as to who you may want to run the Department when the Sheriff is gone. Tell the misfits that continually lie to you and party with your cash at conferences that you deserve better.That is why you should cut your losses, and reorganize without the FLOP. Sorry to be so bold, but you are a good group of cops and I cannot stand by silently any longer. Do not fall for false promises, banter, and total distortion of the facts, look into their books, their spending, their behaviors, you wont be happy!!!!

PS, I do find it admirable that they have supported some righteous causes, but don't let the propaganda machine win you over by their token gestures. You as an agency did much more!!!!

Amen, amen and amen again.

05-24-2009, 09:38 PM
I suggest you start something fresh, not the PBA. The comment about the mouth / brain , blah blah bla, stick to the issues. The point is that you have no real protection, and what is being sold to you is yesterday’s news. When the FOP was a fraternity, it went well. You had camaraderie, unity, and a sense of belonging. Now you have division, banter, and false promises. You should pool your resources; they are plentiful if you search. Is there not a variety of retired NYPD and other jurisdictions working amongst you? I would be willing to bet some of them negotiated contracts. Do you not have a slew of 10-13 members that belong to your FLOP, although they are placed on the back burner by your all knowing president, they are a wealth of knowledge. I do have ideas and suggestions, but again it is not my fight. Here's a good one for you, ask your board why they tell the masses one thing and the Sheriff another?? Could you be getting two faced????? I say you take a look at how many participants are at the meetings?? Let's face, you meet at a fairgrounds, where carneys’ and clowns frequent, where livestock and freaks are put on display. That is an insult to all of you. You deserve much better. How about a lodge??? There is a novel concept, but how could that be achieved when your board spends your money on their buddies at conferences. Check their bar bills, their cell phones, motels etc. OK, I have another one for you to ponder, what about your fund raisers, phone solicitation, money spent on Bingo???. Let's look into this silliness, the FLOP selling beer at the Hernando County Fair, can you say liability, how professional can you get. Way to go!!!!! OK, I guess I just hit overdrive and I am just beginning!!

05-24-2009, 10:11 PM
The 10-13 club is the answer ...

WOW Your mind is a terrible thing....

If you are a member quit

If you are not have a nice day

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

05-24-2009, 11:19 PM
A REMARKABLE COMEBACK, MUST BE A BOARD MEMBER!!!!!! IF ALL YOU GOT OUT OF THAT WAS 10-13, GET HOOKED ON PHONICS STEVE!!!!!!!EVER CONSIDER LIFE EXPERIENCE, WHAT A DOPE. JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING, NO RAISE, INFIGHTING, MORALE IN THE TOILET, GREAT JOB, FOP FOR LIFE.LET'S SEE, JUST BLAME THE ADMINISTRATION LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO. HOW BOUT ANOTHER POST CONCERNING SOMETHING IRREVELANT. WHATEVER. THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY.

05-25-2009, 01:33 AM
This is not steve,, But I agree the 10-13 club is not the answer

And your room is ready at Spring Brook

I do have to say if you are not happy then quit.... Or run for office :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

05-25-2009, 02:42 AM
It never ceases to make me shake my head when I see the brown nosers say "quit".....why should people quit when changes need made, to make this a suitable place for all instead of some? Morale is lower then a snakes belly and you have the nads to tell people to quit instead of trying to improve things? You're part of the problem.
The redneck good ole' boys club needs to go and we need real leadership and less back stabbers.
I can't wait until the day I tell those of you who lie to my face and to and about others.... "take this job and shove it"!! And it isn't just me who feels this way.....

05-25-2009, 02:58 AM
Hey FOP guys: I heard talk that Rob Libengood was going to be doing a presentation about insurance that he is selling at one of the FOP meetings. is that true, cuz if so then you are making a horrible mistake. WHy would you showcase someone that almost got arrested for Grand Larceny. Who would want to buy insurance from that crook??????????? I hope that little rumor isnt true. can you clear that up for me Steve???

05-25-2009, 04:50 PM
If you have such a problem with these people than do something about it... You must have the little kid that always had your lunch money stolen because you can not stand up for yourself. Your a BIG person calling all these people names,, but hind while doing it.

The old saying either your part of the problem or you are part of the solution,, My guess you are the Problem....

The one blog said it best Put your brain in neutral before mouth in gear...

This is suppose to be a informational site not a slander site.

I am sure you will now come after me that's fine I can handle it ,,,,

05-26-2009, 08:06 PM
What a dork, what does that mean you myopic drone??
The only problem with the FOP is the FOP!!!!!!!!!

05-27-2009, 02:40 AM
You have proven my point... You Lax intelligence

Again your mind is a terrible thing...

Shut your computer off your mommy is coming to tuck you in for the night.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

05-29-2009, 04:12 AM
You whiners don't deserve to work for HCSO. Please just leave and find some place that will have you and that you'll be happy. I'm sure it exists somewhere (not). On second thought, just keep your whining and complaining while I work hard, maintain a good attitude and move up through the ranks. I'm proud to work for this agency. You'll likely want to reply with some stupid comment about me being a brown-noser, which shows just how little you really know. It's really scary to some of us that you guys actually work among us, and carry a gun.

By the way, to the question about "who do we turn to... the PBA, Teamsters, etc.?" Ever thought about simply voting out the union, period? We don't need one you know. The Sheriff always treated us extremely fair before we ever had a union. Now the only difference is that it costs you dues to get the same (or less) thing, and it creates an adversarial relationship with the boss. The FOP is a complete waste of time and money.

05-29-2009, 01:08 PM
You whiners don't deserve to work for HCSO. Please just leave and find some place that will have you and that you'll be happy. I'm sure it exists somewhere (not). On second thought, just keep your whining and complaining while I work hard, maintain a good attitude and move up through the ranks. I'm proud to work for this agency. You'll likely want to reply with some stupid comment about me being a brown-noser, which shows just how little you really know. It's really scary to some of us that you guys actually work among us, and carry a gun.

By the way, to the question about "who do we turn to... the PBA, Teamsters, etc.?" Ever thought about simply voting out the union, period? We don't need one you know. The Sheriff always treated us extremely fair before we ever had a union. Now the only difference is that it costs you dues to get the same (or less) thing, and it creates an adversarial relationship with the boss.
]The FOP is a complete waste of time and money.[/color]

Guest your last statement is incorrect. The FOP has done a : a lot of good for this agency. Ask Blade, Lamia,Origin(s) just name a few.. :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

05-29-2009, 01:10 PM
By the way, to the question about "who do we turn to... the PBA, Teamsters, etc.?" Ever thought about simply voting out the union, period? We don't need one you know. The Sheriff always treated us extremely fair before we ever had a union. Now the only difference is that it costs you dues to get the same (or less) thing, and it creates an adversarial relationship with the boss. The FOP is a complete waste of time and money.

I couldn't agree more. A total waste of time and money!

09-17-2009, 07:47 PM
True, they may have helped out Lamia, Oregon, and others...but if you make a mistake and need legal advice, trust me....they are no where to be seen. Every year I was there I paid dues...never needed them. At the end, having spent countless dues without incident, and needing them, I got nothing. FOP is such a joke don't even spend your money on it.

09-18-2009, 02:43 AM
Under Klapkas control, FOP turned to FLOP slop. He needs to go and I agree, we need to take action!!

09-22-2009, 04:06 PM
BYE, BYE, TOO TALL,YOUR PAST IS COMING OUT, THE AFFAIRS, THE LIES, THE DECEPTION, MAYBE NICOLE DOESN'T KNOW HER HUBBY TOO WELL? I ALWAYS THOUGHT ATTORNEYS WERE SMART, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A SUPER COP TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY. GOT YA THINKING?

09-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Not, that is hitting below the belt.

09-23-2009, 02:28 AM
No it doesn't.... :evil: :evil:

09-23-2009, 09:59 AM
BYE, BYE, TOO TALL,YOUR PAST IS COMING OUT, THE AFFAIRS, THE LIES, THE DECEPTION, MAYBE NICOLE DOESN'T KNOW HER HUBBY TOO WELL? I ALWAYS THOUGHT ATTORNEYS WERE SMART, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A SUPER COP TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY. GOT YA THINKING?
:snicker: :snicker: :cop: :devil:

09-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Now Now this is really professional.. is this what this blog is for..... So what if he is a stud who cares.... Call his wife if you he proof.... so I just have one question... When do you attend remedial training STOP SIGN BOY. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: