PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Henshaw

05-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Can somebody provide information as to what happened to Ralph?

05-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Quit tryin to stir up controversy with a question you danm well know the answer to.

05-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Quit tryin to stir up controversy with a question you danm well know the answer to.

danm? When I look at other agencies sections on this website you find that one is allowed to have questions about other officers, deputies and troopers answered. If having a question answered about something that might have happened (or might not...who knows) is "stirring up controversy" then I think you are mistaken. And I would recommend you review the sections here that addressed Vickery, Westfall and others on this board. They were not allowed the same protection as Ralph Henshaw.

05-22-2009, 11:29 PM

danm? When I look at other agencies sections on this website you find that one is allowed to have questions about other officers, deputies and troopers answered. If having a question answered about something that might have happened (or might not...who knows) is "stirring up controversy" then I think you are mistaken. And I would recommend you review the sections here that addressed Vickery, Westfall and others on this board. They were not allowed the same protection as Ralph Henshaw.
OH HO HO HERE WE GO!!!
First you lie and say your inquiry is innocent then at the end you throw it out there that Ralph got some special treatment. Your lie caught up to you REAL fast, boy.
YOURE A DIRTY LIAR AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE TO SAY IS CRAPOLA TOO!

05-23-2009, 12:48 AM

OH HO HO HERE WE GO!!!
First you lie and say your inquiry is innocent then at the end you throw it out there that Ralph got some special treatment. Your lie caught up to you REAL fast, boy.
YOURE A DIRTY LIAR AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE TO SAY IS CRAPOLA TOO!

Relax....take a deep breath.

I heard a rumor. The "special treatment" that I was referring to was on this blog. If you could comprehend English you could probably follow that line of thought. Westfall and Vickery had their issues discussed ad naseum here. That was the "special treatment" that was referenced.

And for your reference I am not a "boy" and I am not a "dirty liar." Thanks...

05-25-2009, 05:04 PM
What's going on with RH now?