PDA

View Full Version : Dep. Walt Kirchner

Wedge2112
05-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Dep. Walt Kirchner - Rest in peace brother, We've got it from here.

05-18-2009, 03:20 PM
This is a selfish way to go, why did he not reach out to someone?

05-18-2009, 08:04 PM
RIP Walt...

05-18-2009, 10:41 PM
Nobody will ever know, but we must focus on the present.

For my Law Enforcement Brothers and Sisters who are affected by this, I will be praying for you. Stay Strong.

I also Pray that Deputy Kirchner's family find peace during this difficult and tragic time.

I am sorry for you're loss.

R.I.P. Brother. Thank You for your service and sacrafice.

Hereo's live forever.

05-22-2009, 01:33 AM
Who is this hero that you speak of? All due respect, a hero is someone to look up to, not one who ruins his blood family and his LE family. With so many resources to turn to, you're partner, you're family, and this is how you leave us? Why did you do this Walt, why? Anyone of us would have helped you in any way possible.

Nobody will ever know, but we must focus on the present.

For my Law Enforcement Brothers and Sisters who are affected by this, I will be praying for you. Stay Strong.

I also Pray that Deputy Kirchner's family find peace during this difficult and tragic time.

I am sorry for you're loss.

R.I.P. Brother. Thank You for your service and sacrafice.

Hereo's live forever.

05-22-2009, 06:43 AM
I dont recall anyone here bashing KWPD for their officer that commited suicide, in fact the contrary...why anyone would make these remarks is beyond me.

Walt babe, don't understand it, but hopefully something positive will come from this. You will be missed.

Peace out Walt babe..

Formerly S9274

05-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Not bashing, just hurt that this was the only choice left in Walt! Don't think I said anything that was bashing.... So stop trying to start Shat... Your former S9274, then be that former MCSO... Did you get fired from MCSO, you were not here very long.....

I dont recall anyone here bashing KWPD for their officer that commited suicide, in fact the contrary...why anyone would make these remarks is beyond me.

Walt babe, don't understand it, but hopefully something positive will come from this. You will be missed.

Peace out Walt babe..

Formerly S9274

05-23-2009, 08:23 PM
My employment history is not the issue, (more of a joke) and I was not trying to start anything, just as hurt as well by the circumstances. I cared deeply for all my peeps out there.

05-25-2009, 09:43 PM
You know we are all hurt by this.

I worked for MCSO for six years. I have seen officers come and go but the biggest loss that will always be remembered is any one who has fallen.

It is more honorable to say that the officer has fallen by the hands of criminal or by ways of evil than it is to say that the officer fell by the ways of his own sword. Think about it this way Evil has temped him to do what he did by making him have a difficult time dealing with things.

But understand this. This officer has still fallen.

How do we know that he did not fall upon his own sword because of something that he witnessed at work, how do we know that maybe the last sex batt call he went to did not tear him up inside. How do we know that maybe the last child abuse call was not too much for him.

You know how we KNOW know.... because we are men hear us roar! it would be cowardly to talk to someone, if he cant deal with it he should not be a cop that is the mentality that we are all told as we grow up in this family known as law enforcement.

He fell because we told him don't talk about what scares you, he fell because we told him don't share your fears, he fell because we are men.

Walt,
I know that we butted heads in the past. As today's sun rises and then sets again I will pray for you. I will pray that the lord takes you into heaven and gives you a zone to patrol in heaven.
I came to your funeral and saw some great people, know that you will be missed, know that you were and are loved.
Godspeed.
God Bless.

05-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Nicely said "LeoBear"....lets not judge another til we havve walked a mile in their shoes.

05-31-2009, 06:31 AM
Well said leobear...We wont ever know what was going on with Walt, to me it does not really matter, hes gone regardless. He was young. He will be missed

You know we are all hurt by this.

I worked for MCSO for six years. I have seen officers come and go but the biggest loss that will always be remembered is any one who has fallen.

It is more honorable to say that the officer has fallen by the hands of criminal or by ways of evil than it is to say that the officer fell by the ways of his own sword. Think about it this way Evil has temped him to do what he did by making him have a difficult time dealing with things.

But understand this. This officer has still fallen.

How do we know that he did not fall upon his own sword because of something that he witnessed at work, how do we know that maybe the last sex batt call he went to did not tear him up inside. How do we know that maybe the last child abuse call was not too much for him.

You know how we KNOW know.... because we are men hear us roar! it would be cowardly to talk to someone, if he cant deal with it he should not be a cop that is the mentality that we are all told as we grow up in this family known as law enforcement.

He fell because we told him don't talk about what scares you, he fell because we told him don't share your fears, he fell because we are men.

Walt,
I know that we butted heads in the past. As today's sun rises and then sets again I will pray for you. I will pray that the lord takes you into heaven and gives you a zone to patrol in heaven.
I came to your funeral and saw some great people, know that you will be missed, know that you were and are loved.
Godspeed.
God Bless.