PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Lt. Breakstone

05-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Congrats to Lt. Steve Breakstone, who today prevailed at his civil service appeal into a 5 day supsension. It appeard that the evil horde of conspirators couldnt get thier lies straight before they testified....the civil service board stopped the proceedings and rendered a decision even before the testimony had finished....Pete was left speechless after he couldnt answer several questions regarding the case...turns out he didnt read it... Just another case on he Pete allowed himself to be steared down the path of stupidity by his chosen few....

05-13-2009, 01:28 AM
Steve, please get off of here and do urself a favor and quit b4 u don't have a choice. U, as well as everyone at this pd, know that this isn't over with yet. How u have managed to make it this far is truly unbelievable. U talk smack about everyone at this department, but what u really need to do it start with urself. On behalf of everyone....LEAVE!! :devil: :devil:

05-15-2009, 10:48 PM
What did he do THIS time?

05-18-2009, 09:09 PM
Hey spd 1989,,,leave the breaker alone....he put the chief and his cronies in there place...they had nothing but a bunch of BS and were made to look like the idiots they are...you are probably a top dog right now...but anything at SPD can change in a minute....Breakstone may talk smack but he knows the job and you know it !!!

05-19-2009, 10:55 AM
SPD COP. Dude. You’re hooking your horse to the wrong wagon. SB has been this way since the Academy. Just a note for future reference, be careful and look at anything that SB does that might affect you and try to distance yourself. If you think he is your friend/ally then you will be sorely disappointed when he has used you up. He will throw you into the ditch when he is done with you just like many others around here.

05-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Whatever guys, the wheels will continue to turn at SPD no matter who actually works here. We create our own problems, Breaker could have been addressed years ago but the attitude of "look the other way" has prevailed for so long around here that it has become an SPD institution. We have had officers steal from suspects, fire off weapons in public (off duty), fall asleep in their vehicles (on duty), crash their vehicles outside the City with their kids in the car, hell we have had officers tour the backseat of SSO patrol cars, in cuffs no less, Shift commanders who change their hours and go home early cause their "sleepy". The list can go on forever, but we, as an agency, do nothing except forward the complaints to IA which then sits on them forever and nothing really ever comes of their cases. And if the Chief does get involved usually the complaint is shuffled back to patrol and then it disolves into the circular file. The Department is setting the ground work for a very large problem when and if it occurs. The administration's failure to address problem employees is almost comical. The whole idea of "Oh thats just {insert officers name here}, that's just how they are, that's how they have always been, what are you going to do?" has become a cancer inside of SPD. If we can't expect the Chief, Captains, and Lt.s to do what is right, even when it's not the easy thing to do, when it won't win you friends and might hurt someones feelings, then why should we expect the guys on the road to care and follow the rules. Leadership starts at the top and will work through the ranks if given the opportunity. Don't slam the little guys when you let their bosses get away with breaking the rules.

05-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Amen Brother.....

06-04-2009, 04:00 AM
Way to go Steve !!! Steve has never fooled anyone he is a damn good officer. If there has ever been a problem within the department then look at SPITLER.

06-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Go Steve Go, Steve the wonder cop. Come on down to SPD where noone ever actually gets in trouble, We just give out paid vacations. We ought to work a internal affairs investigation into our contract, at least one a year for every officer. That would be like have a whole month of paid vacation every year! Whats the down side? You get to chill for a month while the investigative jugernaut that is our IA unit comes to one conclusion and then the Chief over rules it. The system works again, NO RULES, JUST RIGHT! Our new IA motto.

06-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Isn't it funny that someone can make an accusation against an officer who then gets put on administrative leave for months at a time. At the end of the investigation, nothing comes of it because it was garbage to begin with but the people responsible for wasting so much time and money are never reprimanded. A decent IA investigator should know when there is nothing behind a complaint.

06-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Yeah right Steve.

08-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Don't go away mad Steve. Just go away.

09-21-2009, 01:27 AM
SPD COP. Dude. You’re hooking your horse to the wrong wagon. SB has been this way since the Academy. Just a note for future reference, be careful and look at anything that SB does that might affect you and try to distance yourself. If you think he is your friend/ally then you will be sorely disappointed when he has used you up. He will throw you into the ditch when he is done with you just like many others around here.

yup, thats the truth plain and simple, i know back in the day when he used to use kids for CI's

underprivileged kids with no role model or no real parent figure, usually one's from a troubled abusive past, he would befriend them and then turn them into CI's, then use them and when he was done no more Mr. friend cop hero bullshit. what an assshole

10-10-2009, 01:38 PM
yup, thats the truth plain and simple, i know back in the day when he used to use kids for CI's

underprivileged kids with no role model or no real parent figure, usually one's from a troubled abusive past, he would befriend them and then turn them into CI's, then use them and when he was done no more Mr. friend cop hero bullshit. what an assshole

Do you want to be friends with your CI's? Well, go ahead. But I dodn't want to be friends with mine. They're usually CI's because they got into some trouble, but can provide aome information that is worth more than their being punished by the courts. I'll use them as long as possible. If they screw up, then they will be arrested. And I won't do anyting to help them if they tell the arresting officer we're "friends".

10-10-2009, 07:45 PM

Do you want to be friends with your CI's? Well, go ahead. But I dodn't want to be friends with mine. They're usually CI's because they got into some trouble, but can provide aome information that is worth more than their being punished by the courts. I'll use them as long as possible. If they screw up, then they will be arrested. And I won't do anyting to help them if they tell the arresting officer we're "friends".

Steve, you still posting here? haha!

go away!

01-26-2012, 05:25 PM
All of these posts are an embarrassment to our already embarrassed community. What ever happened to leading by example? You all disrespect one another like you are on opposite teams. 89% of you would NEVER be hired at any another agency. Do your job raise you children and RESPECT one another. BTW this is a PUBLIC site.

01-27-2012, 12:26 AM
All of these posts are an embarrassment to our already embarrassed community. What ever happened to leading by example? You all disrespect one another like you are on opposite teams. 89% of you would NEVER be hired at any another agency. Do your job raise you children and RESPECT one another. BTW this is a PUBLIC site.

You mention that "all of these posts are an embarrassment". Agreed. It's also embarrassing beyond the pale that you felt the need to dredge up a thread that was dormant for approaching 850 days to make this point. You couldn't do so on the active thread for some reason. Is this some punk-ass attempt to further try and embarrass SB? Regardless of your motivation, I'm sure I got the punk part right.

01-27-2012, 03:46 AM
lol-

05-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Don't go away mad Steve. Just go away.

See Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120502/ARTICLE/120509929/2416/NEWS?Title=Sarasota-police-lieutenant-retires-as-report-finds-he-broke-the-rules

06-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Today (6/4) he is in Bradenton saying he is an expert on Internal Affairs investigations.

What a Joke!