PDA

View Full Version : FLEX TIME / Over time

05-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Does everybody know that certain people in this Department are still getting OVERTIME! Guess where they work.
If you said the DAC then you are correct. While the rest of us are being forced to FLEX it.
PBA where are you now. Look into it you will find out.

05-08-2009, 01:58 AM
This place is a mess, but if you are one of the boys, you get a pass. Fortunately I am one of the boys. NOT

05-09-2009, 02:34 AM
ha ha ha money talks BS walks.Just how much are you whinney Bs artists going to take, I'm taking it to the bank

05-09-2009, 01:57 PM
I know our PBA rep BL is aware of this. But I'm not sure what is being done about it. Call your reps today and find out for yourself. See what they have to say...
We have No more money for overtime means “NO MORE MONEY” not we have money for some and not others.

05-12-2009, 02:26 AM
You people are truly @$$holes, why dont you get your facts correct before you start rumors. But what would you expect from a bunch of ignorant lowlife incompetent clowns such as yourselves. You want to put out false information about things that you have absolutely no knowledge about. Lets see who is at the DAC other than the DB who leaves exactly at the 8th hour of their day. Or maybe you are referring to the command staff who is not paid OT. And I know you cant even be pointing any fingers at JP. You know what I'm not even going to go there because it is not worth my time or the effort to refute you idiots. You sphincters are pathetic and an embarassment to the men and women who do a fine job day after day for the low pay. It is the miscreants such as yourself and others like you that gives the board justification in denying us what we deserve. You dont pay idiots money you just look at them and amuse yourself with their antics. So when you look in the mirror tomorrow morning just think about what it is you see.......the village idiot.

05-12-2009, 08:44 PM
A Sgt will give up his rank to take a school, because the money is to low.

05-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Good, I will take his stripes! Either move over, or get out of the way! FOOLS!

05-12-2009, 11:32 PM
You get your facts straight. A certain person who just worked a major case in the “D” got paid overtime in “CASH”. Look up the record its public information.

05-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Hey Blogmeister
I know what I see when I get dressed and look in the mirror, I see your wife standing behind me kissing my neck. Because your to busy with you head up the Chief @ss to notice.

05-12-2009, 11:57 PM
What about the school security guys who spend all day fixing the same surveillance cameras that wind up not working two days later. These guys get steady overtime in cash for working on weekends. They get paid out of the school police budget. Or didn’t you know commander.