PDA

View Full Version : LSCO PBA ISSUES

05-06-2009, 02:13 PM
My Brothers and Sisters in Green,

I want you to keep a close eye on how Cecil handles the PBA move for you. He needs to take it to the next level and spell out per the Policeman’s Bill of rights how the Ferranti’s and Ciresi were violated. The Sheriff said that he could not conduct an investigation on your Chief because the Chief was sick, we all know that’s bull and the Sheriff should have interviewed all the witnesses coming to a conclusion with or without the Chiefs statement per FSS 112.532. As far as his brothers polygraph that’s a sham, when have you ever heard of a polygraph without an internal investigation and when have you ever heard of a polygraph without a polygraph report? Also when have you ever seen a member demoted with a $21,000.00 hit for no reason?

I like Cecil, he’s a great guy and have known him for years but the truth is he is golfing buddies with the Sheriff. If he does not do what is right here and fights hard pointing out that the Ferranti’s and Ciresi’s right were totally violated per FSS 112 and the back door deals cut with former County Manager Stillwell concerning your raises than come over to FOP with the Cape PD you will be well represented.

FOP GUY

05-08-2009, 01:14 AM
What exactly has the FOP done for the CCPD? Take out the names in your posting and add names like Stewart, Murphy, and Petrovich. What is it exactly you can do better for us than you have yet to do for your own? You still do not have a contract after all.

05-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Murph's in the drop and hopefully will be outa here before he hurts anyone else. Petro is waiting for the new PD to be finished to retire and his son can slide in to Sergeant before the list expires in January. And Stewart is just a guy collecting ground breaking shovels and helmets, which means with the downturn in the economy, he appears to be a short timer.

Which in effect doesn't make the future a whole lot brighter considering the up and coming breed of egos and psychos for command staff and line supervision.

The FOP has done alot but when you constantly hear Management Rights from people in positions of power after working in the trenches with them, it's a hard pill to swallow knowing what they have done and what they are forgetting they've done.

May God help us all!!!

05-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Do not balme the FOP for its lack of performance or what it can do. Any organization is only as strong as the weakest leader. Meaning that the FOP can be a benefit in both labor and fraternal issues. If the LCSO actually went to the FOP, it may come under the umbrella of the Cape for legitimacy in the beginning, however your contract negogiations would not be done by what is laready proven to be weak FOP leaders in the Cape. First chance you get, I would break off and form your own Chapter.

The reason adminstration seem to run these organizations is that the weak leadership let them!! No other reason.

08-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Vote yes
My Brothers and Sisters in Green,

I want you to keep a close eye on how Cecil handles the PBA move for you. He needs to take it to the next level and spell out per the Policeman’s Bill of rights how the Ferranti’s and Ciresi were violated. The Sheriff said that he could not conduct an investigation on your Chief because the Chief was sick, we all know that’s bull and the Sheriff should have interviewed all the witnesses coming to a conclusion with or without the Chiefs statement per FSS 112.532. As far as his brothers polygraph that’s a sham, when have you ever heard of a polygraph without an internal investigation and when have you ever heard of a polygraph without a polygraph report? Also when have you ever seen a member demoted with a $21,000.00 hit for no reason?

I like Cecil, he’s a great guy and have known him for years but the truth is he is golfing buddies with the Sheriff. If he does not do what is right here and fights hard pointing out that the Ferranti’s and Ciresi’s right were totally violated per FSS 112 and the back door deals cut with former County Manager Stillwell concerning your raises than come over to FOP with the Cape PD you will be well represented.

FOP GUY