PDA

View Full Version : Favorites

05-06-2009, 01:26 AM
i told you guys what was coming. Stupid decisions, treating the us like babies, special treatment for a few.tattoo man has everyone laughing, wonder how long he will be out this time. Do not forget to write down the bathroom breaks. Wake up our union is only hope and the ones who are willing to stand for us. Now we even got the lawn guy acting like he is the next sgt. we have a orange grove troll and the 5th ave hobbit to add to our list of losers. admin has lost it :(

05-06-2009, 03:19 AM
I'll put my stats next to yours any day rep. your a loser and now tryin to start trouble where there is none. go away already. you dont do anything but gossip and bad mouth the admin and be pitiful. you are not a cop. all you got for us is to come here and down out agency and put us back in public.

the admin is doing somthing. better then we had it before except for you in there licking it good for yourself. poor GM cant make it on his own so he wants to start crap to show he is the man. look at yourself. nothing

ill go with the admin on this one. they are at least talking to us and i havent seen nothing that you throw out as bad yet. maybe i dont agree with all of them but it dont hurt like it under rusty.

05-06-2009, 08:31 PM
I have to agree with the first post. Not only has the admin. lost it....they...he never had it. He has no clue what he's doing and it's really starting to show. Chief it's time to start choking up on the leash a little bit. Guys, it's not what the union is going to do for you. Union means we need to come together as one voice for what's right for us and the agency. You will get walked over and screwed by the "old school" idiot mentality as long as you keep letting it happen.

05-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Keep hanging on man. 1 day you will get to be the man again. thanks for your input though too bad you didnt do your job for us when you were supposed to. now that we dont need you and you come back here. no thnaks rep we can come together but you want it to be to fight and moan. no thanks rep. nice knowing you.

05-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Keep hanging on man. 1 day you will get to be the man again. thanks for your input though too bad you didnt do your job for us when you were supposed to. now that we dont need you and you come back here. no thnaks rep we can come together but you want it to be to fight and moan. no thanks rep. nice knowing you.
This right here is why the admin has always been able to do what they do.

05-06-2009, 10:34 PM
This is exactly why I plan on looking into the FOP! We all need a change and the PBA needs to go! Lets all meet up and leave the current rep. out of this meeting (like he has done to some us paying members) and move forward. I for one can't trust someone that has been written up for untruthfulness nor should any of us members. I'm tired of this crap!

05-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Nice try captain

05-06-2009, 11:43 PM
guess again rep. obviously you don't even no who is in support of your so called union :devil:

05-07-2009, 10:21 PM
You guys couldn't team up together on something if your life depended on it! That's why there is unfair treatment and you get s#*t on by the administration......and they get away with it. The FOP is not gonna make a difference, it's the members who do. You don't even need a union to do that dumba$$. Quit *****ing on this site and lets stand together as a unit. City hall doesn't care about you and the administration doesn't know what they are doing. Your on your own unless you "unionize" yourself.

05-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Easy rep. youve had your chance but you decided to lick for yourself. we will be ok, stop causeing us trouble. go out and do your own work. you cant keep climbing our back anymore.

05-08-2009, 12:03 AM
This is not about a rep or a single person you narrow minded twit, that's where your wrong. This is what the admin. wants us to do. If we argue and stay divided we will get no where fast.

05-08-2009, 12:19 AM
thats where you are wrong rep. most of us don't see no one but you trying to argue. the rusty days are over but you keep wanting to make stuff out of nothing you want something and want us to carry your flag. go already if you are unhappy.

05-08-2009, 02:18 AM
He can't go anywhere and the only hope is to hide behind a union that wants to run interfrence for liars, theives, and incompetets. Why do they want to do this? Time to face the facts...because we pay them to and we elected him to the position. Until we stand up and vote out the disgrace we are just as bad as he is. He is our rep so quit ragging on the guy.

He is right we need to unite and we need a rep that can take out the trash, mow the lawn, spray the trolls/hobbits and their master.

05-08-2009, 02:40 AM
I knew it would not be long before the caveman ran the agency into the ground, but to the guys....YOU ROCK!

Your Friend & Brother

05-08-2009, 02:51 AM
That's funny. only two guys are writing to this board. Rep and Me. He keeps writing under different names and doing name calling and inuendos trying to hold on to his licking post because he feels powerful and important. he knows we all read it.

I agree that we need to come together to stand up for ourselfes but what i see is a group of guys that is also trying to make zpd a good place. we dont need to argue to get this right but we dont need rep licking for himself to help us. you dont help noone but yorself.

05-08-2009, 01:40 PM
i told you guys what was coming. Stupid decisions, treating the us like babies, special treatment for a few.tattoo man has everyone laughing, wonder how long he will be out this time. Do not forget to write down the bathroom breaks. Wake up our union is only hope and the ones who are willing to stand for us. Now we even got the lawn guy acting like he is the next sgt. we have a orange grove troll and the 5th ave hobbit to add to our list of losers. admin has lost it :(
The idea of a professional law enforcement officer having trashy trailer-type tattoos is sickening. A real law enforcement professional wears eyeglasses and parts his hair to the side and looks like a business executive. No one wants some muscle-bound thug with a shaved head to come running into their home when they are being held captive by musclebound thug home-invaders with shaved heads. Both the police and the criminals are covered in their beloved "ink" and the good citizens cant tell who is the good guy and who is the bad guy.

05-08-2009, 03:27 PM
It's not the caveman that's doing it. It's the drunk they hired back and put into a administration position. He won't last long though, you can only prentend to know what your doing for so long before it all crashes down on you.
I knew it would not be long before the caveman ran the agency into the ground, but to the guys....YOU ROCK!

Your Friend & Brother

05-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Leave G.M. alone. He's just trying to "Earn" a little extra money again!

05-09-2009, 05:31 PM
You guys are never going to accomplish anything down there. I've listened to you people moan and ***** for almost twenty years but nobody does anything about it. When a new rep gets in there you'll just complain about him and what he's not doing for you. If you don't like what one of the admin people is doing then take care of it. Put your heads together and go to the city. Don't just stand by and let one man ruin the dept because he doesn't belong there, do something about it.

05-09-2009, 11:06 PM
You guys are never going to accomplish anything down there. I've listened to you people moan and ***** for almost twenty years but nobody does anything about it. When a new rep gets in there you'll just complain about him and what he's not doing for you. If you don't like what one of the admin people is doing then take care of it. Put your heads together and go to the city. Don't just stand by and let one man ruin the dept because he doesn't belong there, do something about it.

I agree with that post, the person that needs to go is the rep. were in negotiations and this rep is stupid enough to go and piss the admin off. Just shut up and do your job so you don't "F" it up for the rest of us. don't worry about the lawn man, trool, hobbit and the tattoo man... worry about getting us a good contract.

05-11-2009, 10:45 PM
I don't think he was talking about the rep.

05-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Aww cm,on capt. don't take it personal. You don't have to keep making them pull the posts. It's not your fault, really we just want somebody in your position that knows what they're doing. That's all.....nothing personal.....just sick of it.

05-16-2009, 05:56 PM

I agree with that post, the person that needs to go is the rep. were in negotiations and this rep is stupid enough to go and piss the admin off. Just shut up and do your job so you don't "F" it up for the rest of us. don't worry about the lawn man, trool, hobbit and the tattoo man... worry about getting us a good contract.

05-18-2009, 05:15 PM

Maybe you should put the rep. in a headlock and whisper in his ear what you want him to say, tough guy.