PDA

View Full Version : Something to ponder

05-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Life is too short these days :!:
Changes need to be made with the way you view the world :shock:
Seeing those who are gray and dark as golden and treating the bright, golden ones all dark and gray is dragging the department down
Do you really get off on dragging others through the mud just to feel that you are better than them, do you like talking down to them as if they are nothing
The morale is down cause there is no where else to go and least for now :(
Is that where you get your kicks, thinking you have the right to treat us the way you do because there is nowhere else to go at this moment?
When some days you don't want to come to work, or even wake up,
You feel no better than the ones up lock up and/or watch over as they're locked up. :x
Life is too short to worry if the person backing you up is the one will really stab you in the back
People die everyday; they get shot, in car accidents, have heart attacks or strokes, hell some just can't take the harsh reality of their crazy life and take their own lives
Do you want to be the one pushing them to that point, the point of no return?
Think about that the next time you misuse your authority to smah someone down into the mud
You are suppose to be an example as well as set one
Because life is way too short!

05-04-2009, 12:40 AM
Very well said. Admin take note.

05-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Hey Thinker, From the sounds of your poem you have deeper seeded issues than most. You highlighted the section which pertains to suicide. If you need, we can have a patrol division unit pick you up for a Baker Act, and transport you to CSU for some help.

05-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Hey Thinker, From the sounds of your poem you have deeper seeded issues than most.

I see you missed the point all together.

I am not suicidal but I have seen other people who have had to question themselves, their lives, families and friends, religion, who haven't seen the light for a long time in the world of the sheriff's office that they have poured their hearts into their work. They are being dragged down farther and farther to points of no return for reasons that are unfair and unjust!

And I just want to get across, the authority figures need to stop riding on their high horses for just a mintue and :?: ponder :?: their actions!