PDA

View Full Version : Captain Partington's case

04-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Oh s**t. More trouble for sheriff mikey. Partington has made it past summary judgement in state court and his case is going to trial. What will Chaalie say on the stand? Can you think of a better way for him to hurt Mikey?

I can hear it now - Your honor, the sheriff forced me to get rid of him. I didn't want to do it but he said he wanted him gone.

And the sheriff's other witnesses include Ciresi and the Sponge Dom.

04-30-2009, 10:28 PM
I hope he nails them after what they did to him.

05-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Masch is next...

05-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Masch said the Swine Flu media stories bumped him a little....no worry...one pig at a time :snicker:

05-02-2009, 11:24 AM
:?: :?

05-05-2009, 12:34 AM
It wont go to trial now. the county will pay him out the a*% to avoid that. Like Chaalie is gonna show up for that one? Funny, all the liars accusing someone of lying to get him fired. Like the saying goes, what goes around, comes back and shites on you.

05-05-2009, 04:57 AM
Naples Daily

05-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Local media is all about hit and run surface stuff - puppies and bright shiny objects.

Nobody 119s Captain Vanhouse's multi-page suicide note that spells out what the ferrantes drove him to.

Nobody talks to Niedermeyer's widow and finds out that she and Sgt. Niedermeyer so hated the ferrantes for what they had done to him that she banned them from his funeral.

Nobody looks into the back story of all these people who were fired.

Nobody cares to look into the fact that LCSO is defending more termination lawsuits than any other agency in the region by several times over.

Shame on the media for being lazy, but shame on anyone who's waiting for them to shed light on the depth and width of the ferrante reign of terror.

05-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Dem Ferranti's was framed ya seee, buy dat guy Paatingtin. Daze good guyz, if ya like ferret faced rats. Shame on mikey for lettin dem do dis stuff fa so long. Now Paatingin gets da last laugh...booohaaaaa boooohaaaaaa