PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Wright

04-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Can someone confirm that FLPD hired that giant POS Aaron Wright who came from Miami Gardens PD via Seminole PD via the gutter. If so be very, very careful...he will do all within his power to walk over every one of you.

04-29-2009, 12:23 AM
confirmed

04-29-2009, 03:26 AM
Why should he be any differant than alot of them.

04-29-2009, 09:37 PM
So it is true.....Shite does float !!! You have no idea what a mistake you people made. Good luck to ya !

04-29-2009, 09:48 PM
So it is true.....Shite does float !!! You have no idea what a mistake you people made. Good luck to ya !

Care to elaborate?

04-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Arrogant know it all whose afraid of his own shadow. In a heart beat will run behind your back to the bosses and throw you under the bus. Thinks he is a fast climber because he made rank at Seminole when my 10 year old can do that. WILL NOT under any circumstance stand behind the workers when dealing with managment even if they are right. Would'nt count on him for much of a back up either. Just be very very careful.

05-01-2009, 12:07 AM
O Great

05-08-2009, 02:57 AM
YOU SOUND A LITTLE HURT BY WRIGHT. I CAN HER THE LITTLE GIRL INSIDE YOU CRYING TO GET OUT.

05-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Can you really HER the little girl inside me?? I hope you really weren't a captain. Never hurt me but plenty of others. Just trying to give you guys some warning thats all. You've been warned. No need to get stupid Captain Bad Mofo!!

05-29-2009, 03:38 AM
Aaron is doing a good job at FLPD.........you should call Aaron and work things out. A real man would do that!! My guest, you were a slugg.......Aaron was a worker......and he handled all your calls.

05-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Sorry wrong again. Aaron is a giant POS. He never answered calls . All he ever worried about was hangin out at his current girlfriends house outside the res. You've been warned....he may be lookin good now put a POS never changes its smell>

06-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Amen brother!

06-01-2009, 07:56 PM
I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH OFC. WRIGHT. HE IS VERY ACTIVE AND EASY TO WORK WITH!
SORRY BUT I'M FROM THE SCHOOL OF "IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THEM YOU GO TO THEM". YOU COMMENTED ABOUT HIM "In a heart beat will run behind your back to the bosses and throw you under the bus" SO WHY WOULD YOU LOWER YOURSELF TO THAT LEVEL AND TRY TO THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS.

WE ARE ALL OFCS AT THE END OF THE DAY, LETS START BEING MEN AND HANDLING OUR ISSUES LIKE MEN.

06-07-2009, 12:03 AM
The asshole that started this blog works at Miami Gardens........he is a ***** that got caught stealing money from drug dealers.

06-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Wrong again....sorry. Try Seminole where your little buddy left a wake of screwed over people for his own gain. Only to leave and then screw up in Miami Gardens once again because he can't keep his mouth shut and his d--- in his pants.

06-11-2009, 02:51 AM
Sounds like his **** was in your mouth........you liked it and you're upset he wouldn't put it back.

06-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Lets not be so hastey, worked with this guy and he may be a douchebag. Quite the attitude.

06-25-2009, 02:42 AM
Seminole is not a real police department, Ft. Lauderdale is. Aaron is doing a good job with the real PD. Thanks for your input, but you sound like you have a personel issue with Aaron. You need to meet with him and work it out. A real man at a real PD would do that. Pussies write shit like this!!

07-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Seminole is not a real police department, Ft. Lauderdale is. Aaron is doing a good job with the real PD. Thanks for your input, but you sound like you have a personel issue with Aaron. You need to meet with him and work it out. A real man at a real PD would do that. Pussies write shizzat like this!!

I agree, you are a *****.

07-15-2009, 01:01 AM
A real police officer at areal police department..........you're right!!

08-13-2009, 02:24 AM
I do see it kind of odd that Wright is on his third department already and I do not know the reason. However, since I have worked with him I never witnessed him throwing anyone under the bus or being a slug. I do not know what he has done at the previous departments but this one should at least give him the benefit of the doubt. But thanks for the heads up if this is true and I guess only time will tell.

08-13-2009, 09:03 PM
4th department within 7 years if you count Dade County Corrections. You do the math.

08-15-2009, 11:57 PM
**** the math.......look at the person.

08-18-2009, 12:57 AM
I worked for Wright when he was at Seminole PD and I have to say, he was the real deal. Capt. Wright was a man of honor who cared for the men and women who worked for him. If anyone wants to know why he's on his third department, its because he sacrificed himself for us who are still here to get a better pension. Wright went to Miami Gardens PD, but that place is screwed up beyond what anyone could imagine. Ft. Lauderdale PD is lucky to have him and he is happy to be there. Seminole PD was a shite hole before he came here, we grew tremenduosly while he was here in command. Now that he is gone we are becoming shite again. This comes from a officer with 28 yrs of experince with two departments. If you have had the previlige to work with Wright then you know just what I am talking about. Good Cops Must Often Walk Alone ! Keep your head up Wright.

08-21-2009, 02:09 PM
So he has one friend then huh??

08-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Amen brother!

IS it true that he loved arresting off duty cops, tell us more about the stealing from dope boys ?

09-13-2009, 12:03 AM
i heard miami gardens told him resign or get fired!

09-13-2009, 04:45 AM
Miami Gardens suck A**again, we don't have a problem with Aaron Wright. You Miami people need to stay out of Ft.Lauderdale business and stop smoking rocks.

09-17-2009, 05:48 PM
4th department within 7 years if you count Dade County Corrections. You do the math.

It's been actually 14 years actually between all 4 get your facts straight moron. And Mr. Wright as far as I have seen is a pretty stand up guy and a worker whatever happens in the past its in the past you bunch of whining hypocritical assholes should worry about your damn selves and stop trying to slam a fellow officer without having any hard proof of whatever happened in the past no wonder why people keep leaving this ****ing department everybody has their heads up their ass.It seems aonly the douch bags stay behind. Bunch of Idiots **** you all.

09-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Dosent take a rocket scientist to guess who posted this. Thank you Mr. Wright for your colorful commentary.

10-14-2009, 12:47 AM
Aaron Wright has saved a career or ten in the past few years, just ask around. As a matter of fact he resigned from Miami Gardens instead of f#@king over a subordinate. How many supervisors in any police department would do that? simply because it was the right thing to do? And no this is not Aaron, first of all, Aaron doesn't brag, in fact he hardly talks. Also he Left Seminole because even though he was making 90 G's a year, he really likes police work not paper pushing. He always wanted to work for a place like FLPD. Captains screw people over whether they want to or not, that's not Aaron. it was not his fit. Whomever is posting this crap is a chicken shizzat who could never tell Aaron to his face because that big black mother#&%$er would knock you the F$%k out with one blow and you know it. Trust me, I have seen him do that with my own eyes on more than one occasion. Don't believe me? ask people who worked with him at the prison or any of his police jobs. Any of you hoes think you can work in a prison with violent life felons, with no weapons and very little back up while outnumbered 10 to 1? Try it. I have yet to see anyone in my many years of police work, and my former career in corrections, cop or inmate try Aaron Wright. Want to be the first? challenge him? Put your hands on him, or one of his zone partners, or talk shizzat to his face. If not, shut your pie hole and keep writing anonymous shizzat on this insignificant little website.

10-15-2009, 01:02 AM
Wow....what a glowing indictment. Having also worked with him and having watched him run to our chief every five minutes to throw guys under the bus, not to mention witness him cower down to tribal members I guess maybe he grew a pair when he went to Miami Gardens. The truth is somewhere out there I guess or maybe he is just so chameoleon like that he changes himself to suit his own needs tough guy. What a douchebag!!!

10-30-2009, 02:20 AM
I had heard stories of Wright since he had arrived at FLPD, none good. However, I reserved my judgement until I was told by a reliable source of how Wright went behind the Acting Sgt.'s back regarding the heading of a report. Seems he disagreed with the acting Sgt. and went to another black Sgt. and black Major. The white acting Sgt. was scolded.

I therefore must conclude seminolepd speaks the truth.

11-11-2009, 06:12 AM
and he is different from who at flpd? coming from another dept. I have never seen so much corrupted, back stabbing rats in my life! besides many senior officers I almost regret coming to this way too political dept. I actually used to think criminals deserved what they got, but after seeing all the lies and made up reports, I actually wonder who sitting in jail right now is actually guilty of what these joke of police reports say. and I just love the way the dept. weeds out any potentially good ofc.'s who actually care about real police work, justice and brotherhood.

11-11-2009, 07:59 AM
What jaded individual is *****ing and moaning about someone moving on to bigger and better? I've butted heads with Aaron on a few occassion in the past but I've never seen him do the things you say. He was ALWAYS there for back up and he'd put those big mitts on anyone who needed them. Sounds like someone was scared at one time and blames others for how it went down. Cower to a tribal member? Who's there to cower to, the ones who are drunk or the ones who are on ketamine? Your mission here was to single out the individuals who work with him and then plant a seed, sounds like one chapped lipped individual to me. Probably the same individual who accompanied a tribal member to the Hollywood PD to file a complaint against an officer there for excessive force; I wonder if the Hollywood officer heard the bus coming on that one?

11-12-2009, 12:00 PM
and he is different from who at flpd? coming from another dept. I have never seen so much corrupted, back stabbing rats in my life! besides many senior officers I almost regret coming to this way too political dept. I actually used to think criminals deserved what they got, but after seeing all the lies and made up reports, I actually wonder who sitting in jail right now is actually guilty of what these joke of police reports say. and I just love the way the dept. weeds out any potentially good ofc.'s who actually care about real police work, justice and brotherhood.

Hey Dan Z...I mean uugghh, Your gone now. Stop posting here.

11-14-2009, 07:33 PM

Hey Dan Z...I mean uugghh, Your gone now. Stop posting here.

At Seminole PD do you get stats for arresting cops ? This guy was allegedly a major prep in the arrests of several cops over there even sprayed a BSO deputy with pepper spray while was cuffed in back seat of a police car ? Then when people called requesting the report he called there dept and threatened to file charges on them? FYI arrest reports are public record

11-16-2009, 01:12 AM
That is incorrect. Public records does not apply to indian country. Interfering with an offical police investigation is a crime. Ask your local administrator. Besides, do you think Seminole PD is the only police department that has arrested off duty police officers. Ask Miami Beach, City of Miami, Coral Gables, Sunrise, and BSO, all of which have public entertainment districts. Oh yeah, why don't you ask your fellow FT. Lauderdale officers that have arrested off duty police officers at Beach Front, Las Olas, and River Front. You would be surprised!

03-09-2010, 01:32 PM
I worked for Wright when he was at Seminole PD and I have to say, he was the real deal. Capt. Wright was a man of honor who cared for the men and women who worked for him. If anyone wants to know why he's on his third department, its because he sacrificed himself for us who are still here to get a better pension. Wright went to Miami Gardens PD, but that place is screwed up beyond what anyone could imagine. Ft. Lauderdale PD is lucky to have him and he is happy to be there. Seminole PD was a shite hole before he came here, we grew tremenduosly while he was here in command. Now that he is gone we are becoming shite again. This comes from a officer with 28 yrs of experince with two departments. If you have had the previlige to work with Wright then you know just what I am talking about. Good Cops Must Often Walk Alone ! Keep your head up Wright.

If he was so good, why did he leave? hmm....

03-10-2010, 01:08 PM
I heard he made a complaint to ops stating an acting sergeant was a racist

03-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Yep and it's starting already. He's only just begun people. The racist complaints the childish antics and tantrums. Just wait you'll see. He is a mega-POS beyond compare.The man (sorry, child) cannot stand on his own two feet without trying to bring down and make those around him look bad. Good luck to you all.

03-11-2010, 06:30 PM
A. Wright does the right thing and holds himself accountable. Some don't have half the guts he does. And not one person on here has the guts to go to his face. He calls it like he sees it.

03-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Sorry deputy troof been all up in his face and it doesn't make one hell of a difference. He will do whatever it takes to get ahead. Rat, lie, race card....it don't matter. Its all about him. Get used to it... your stuck with him for the next 20 or until he F's up again and has to move to yet another department.

03-12-2010, 02:17 AM
This guy is a serious threat to us here at FLPD. I cannot believe the things that have already occured & he gets away with it. This guy throws the race card around like its nothing. Apparently he forgot we have a large population of citizens who are black & throw that card everyday. It will not work here!!

Seems to me like someone doesn't play well with "others". It's truly sad it's 2010 & we must still deal with this level of nonsense. I keep my moth shut alot as I'm from the old school unlike the new generation of "me". But this place sure does things alot differently then when I came here years ago.

I still love this place & where I work. But people like AR shouldn't be allowed to work here disrespecting this badge.

03-12-2010, 03:43 PM
A. Wright does the right thing and holds himself accountable. Some don't have half the guts he does. And not one person on here has the guts to go to his face. He calls it like he sees it.

Yes, throwing the race card and complaining to IA.... Lot of courage demonstrated there...