PDA

View Full Version : PLACE IS CRUMBLING BADLY!!!!

04-28-2009, 11:26 AM
This place is falling like A plane out of fuel.I hope a citizen out there reads this.Can you run for sheriff?We need some new blood and no one fron the inside.Lets get this place back to the Mylander days.Lowest morale ever...I have no reason to lie.I am not just crying.I like this place but enough is enough.

04-29-2009, 02:23 AM
true true :oops:

04-30-2009, 01:14 AM
This place is falling like A plane out of fuel.I hope a citizen out there reads this.Can you run for sheriff?We need some new blood and no one fron the inside.Lets get this place back to the Mylander days.Lowest morale ever...I have no reason to lie.I am not just crying.I like this place but enough is enough.

I've said this for a long time now.

05-02-2009, 02:08 AM
Do you guys have anything else to say? I think this point has been made on every other post already. Stop complaining and do something about it.

05-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Do you guys have anything else to say? I think this point has been made on every other post already. Stop complaining and do something about it.

Yes there is alot to say and you are exaggerating a little aren't you? Maybe things are already in the works. Lets see who runs for Sheriff next election. We can't vent at work so coming here is a good place to do it and that is what this forum is for. If you don't like it don't read it.

05-22-2009, 12:29 PM
They need to firer the C.O's, They are not educated, and abusive toward the Inmates. Some are really mental and sick. Very lazy and dont do their job. Its sad to have people like this in our community.