PDA

View Full Version : college officers

04-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Today during an exam in my CJ class there was an fmpd officer in full gear there. I've seen him in class before but he's never been in uniform. I was assuming he may have just gotten off a detail or something and had to rush to class because the exam schedule is different then regular class. Just wondering if officers we're allowed to go into campuses with full gear! Thanks for all you guys do!

04-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Of course they are, why not? I would think in light of recent campus shootings around the country that most people would like having someone in uniform around. P.S. I would hope your taking CJ classes with the intent of entering the CJ field in some capacity. Next time instead of posting a question like this perhaps strike up a conversation with your LEO classmate and ask the question direct. You would get your answer right away and maybe even make a friend.

04-28-2009, 02:30 AM
point taken, Yes i do fully plan to go into the LE field. I actually never knew he was a leo until this day. After your exam you were allowed to leave and he left before me so i didnt get a chance to chat. Thanks for the reply