PDA

View Full Version : would you get away with this?

04-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Sent: Fri 4/24/2009 7:14 PM
To: Kurt Graf; LEO
Subject: RE: Vacation

Denied, get you ass back to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 4:30 PM
To: LEO
Subject: Vacation

I will be on vacation from Thursday, April 23, 2009 to Monday, April 27, 2009. During my absence please contact A/Captain McConnell for Special Operation needs and Captain Torregrossa for SWAT issues.

Thank you,

04-26-2009, 04:57 AM
Awww...don't be mad because the Seargent and the Captain are friends and can joke around with each other.

04-26-2009, 07:15 AM
NO, I'll probably get in trouble for it. I hit the reply all instead of reply. I'm actually more embarassed about the mispelled word. I meant "get your ass back to work" And yes, Captain Graf and I can joke around because he knows he has my utmost respect. To whomever posted this and didn't have the courage to use your real name, feel free to get with me about this. I'd love to discuss it with you.

Eric

04-27-2009, 08:43 PM
NO, I'll probably get in trouble for it. I hit the reply all instead of reply. I'm actually more embarassed about the mispelled word. I meant "get your ass back to work" And yes, Captain Graf and I can joke around because he knows he has my utmost respect. To whomever posted this and didn't have the courage to use your real name, feel free to get with me about this. I'd love to discuss it with you.

Eric

not sure whats more foolish, you sending that email, or your ridiculous attempt at being intimidating!

04-27-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm sorry, please enlighten me..how does the Sergeant admiting that he made a mistake and then asking to meet with someone to discuss the problem intimidating?

04-28-2009, 03:12 PM
"How dare you call my husband intimidating. I'll have you know that I am a professional secretary for the Chief and I will not have you calling my hubby intimidating. I will also have you know my Steven takes Jay fishing on his boat and has us over for dinner. You just wait until I bring this up at the next staff meeting. I do not believe there is any policy violation that I cant take care of.

Big "D""

Nice try, could not sound more UNLIKE her! And you really think she refers to her husband as "my Steven"????? Get a life! Jealous much?

05-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Key words above by the Sergeant himself are "probably get in trouble". Again the subject of this thread is "would you get away with this". How fast this died out. So much for being humbled by being the jackass who e-mailed it but yet to have the set of gonads by saying he'd probably get into trouble instead of saying yep I'm ready for my written reprimand because of all of the e-mails Chief and other command staff said they were tired of this stuff.

What about our strict City wide e-mail policy? This is just as offensive as the girl who sent out the "Balls out Jeans" e-mail by mistake. What was her punishment? Did he receive the same punishment, she sent out something sexually explicit and he uses explicit language. How come this SWAT suck up gets away with it? Why not make an example of "one of the boys" by hitting him with a written or better yet days off for being so arrogant with his comments and for being so ignorant as a supervisor who should have known better. Come on Chief's and Captain's this set the tone of you can get away with it as long as your the friend of who it was intended to. Why doesn't the Captain who this was intended to go to hammer this "one of the boys" like he would when he was the Sergeant in ISB? Because he lacks true leadership and can't draw the line between friendship and leadership.

Better yet, he's now set an example for all to know we can drop the "f" or "c" bombs and not get into anymore trouble than the fine exemplary sergeant didn't get into himself.

****iness at it's finest!!!!

Dan Barbour, let's hear your opinion!!!

05-29-2009, 06:27 AM
Just be glad youre not at the LCSO! A captain was terminated for using the word ass in an e mail! :roll:

06-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Shut up and fish!

06-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Wow! Capes finest.... whining like a bunch of sniveling brats. Lighten up, get the chip off of ypur shoulder(s) and put your energy into something worthwhile.

06-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Capes Finest and Sinveling brats huh! Sounds about right. Now shut up and get to work. That is an order.

06-12-2009, 06:31 PM
R U alll serious? This is serious stuff. I have been written up evey other which way and your telling me it is all right for someone to write this and get away with it. I guess it all comes down to who you are and know! It makes me sick!

06-12-2009, 07:18 PM
You need to shut up! They are two of the most respectable and loyal people you could ever meet and all you want to do is bash them.

06-12-2009, 07:42 PM
A request can be made by anyone in the public to view their personal jackets that the department keeps!

06-22-2009, 03:40 PM
This picking on Eric needs to stop. If you don't his little friend will show you something you don't want to see. :evil:

06-25-2009, 04:48 AM
This picking on Eric needs to stop. If you don't his little friend will show you something you don't want to see. :evil:

Little Dave, I love your picture on Facebook. It is the true definition of Dave G, a little strapping man on a big big big motorcycle. It displays the true definition of I like power and to be in control of big things.

06-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Yes strapping, I love that. A mans man thats me.

06-25-2009, 06:02 PM
Wow, the stuff on here is shameful. Hey coward using my name, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself in person. I'm 5'7 180 lbs. No need to be scared...I'm just a little guy. I'll at least tell you what I think of you to your face, no anonymous entries needed - I promise. It's a sad when someone stoops to using another persons name instead of their own.

David Gleason

06-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Wow, the stuff on here is shameful. Hey coward using my name, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself in person. I'm 5'7 180 lbs. No need to be scared...I'm just a little guy. I'll at least tell you what I think of you to your face, no anonymous entries needed - I promise. It's a sad when someone stoops to using another persons name instead of their own.

David Gleason

5-7, 180 WOW!! is that with your gun belt on and wooden blocks in your shoes or without.

06-25-2009, 10:56 PM
" It displays the true definition of I like power and to be in control of big things."

and what does your nameless posting say about your cowardice? he's right, you're a pus*y.

06-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Your not the only David in the world. And for the guest that assumed its was the David from the facebook your wrong. And to the other David G no need to get upset it was not directed at you.

06-27-2009, 12:45 AM
After doing some research, I have completed my final talley (through countless hours of system mod research). To no surprise, I can say that It shall be officially noted that there is one long time disgruntled person in this department that has started nearly all of these attack forums! The attacks are on officers, Sergeants and Captains within our department that he personally does not like. I believe the Union and Department need to work together to seek this individual out and to terminate him immmediately. This person has proven himself time and time again and now is the time we need to put the final X on this individual and oust him out the door. FYI: "Final talley shall be sent to appropriate persons!" Be safe!

06-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Cool Beans, I can't wait to see him try to explain his pathetic self this time! No matter how we feel about anyone in our department I think it is safe to say that it is WRONG to post the dislike on this site or any other public forum. Absolutely Shameful and unacceptable. We need to come together and show zero tolerance for this behavior and put that final "X" on this yellow back.

06-27-2009, 04:44 PM
I agree having a laugh is one thing, but you should not disrespect someone on these boards.

06-27-2009, 05:15 PM
for us new guys can someone please tell us who you are talking about? i just started here and i herd about a letter that was sent out a fwe years ago. someone said that this same person is who is starting all these rumors.

06-27-2009, 06:18 PM
If you don't know, you shouldn't know! It will all soon come out anyway.

06-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Admin has already looked into his email account and discovered a saved forwarded original message from Sgt. Stevens to Cpt. Graff. The pieces are adding up :D :D :D

06-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Ok, now I'm really confused. A saved forwarded original message? Are we talking an original msg from Sgt. Stevens and it was forwarded by somebody else, or the message was forwarded to Capt. Graf by Sgt. Stevens? I know, I'm a little slow - somebody help me out.

06-28-2009, 12:49 PM
I find it ironic that you hide behind so many different names u chooch. R U starting to become nervous that you have been identified? You are not only a coward, but also a theif and a lier. As your last name indicates, u r a discredit to this department, your community and your family. Off to the beach! chooooo.

06-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Just wait the person that started this post, your in trouble. How dare you say anything bad about the brass.
Thats it you are not allowed to work in the new building.

07-16-2009, 09:26 AM
I am going to sue, prepare for a letter from my attorney!