PDA

View Full Version : dumb new guy

04-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Ok people, I'm not one to talk smack about any one. But this new guy has been bugging me for a while. He walks arround like hes been here 20 years and he's a complete psycho. You try to be freindly to the guy but he wont even let you get close to his car. He thinks he's hot sh!t because hes made a couple drug arrests (theres more to the road than drugs rookie!). All of you know who I'm talking about... Thats right, I'm talking about Brix. This guy needs to be put in his place.

06-16-2009, 04:34 AM
Sack beating?

06-21-2009, 06:30 AM
real tough d!ckface. By the way you write I know exactly who u are. be a man and....

first, dont post annonymous, put your name behind your cowerdly posting. only fagg@ts and pu$$ys do that

second, don't talk shizzat about people and post thier name. if u got a problem with me ooops i mean that person, say it to his face not on this public website. these vets have lost there BALLS!

while your at dunkin donuts stuffing your disgusting piehole and spreading the lard on your fat a$$, I'm out there working maintaining my reputation as the 52 KING! :evil:

06-22-2009, 03:36 AM
real tough d!ckface. By the way you write I know exactly who u are. be a man and....

first, dont post annonymous, put your name behind your cowerdly posting. only fagg@ts and pu$$ys do that

second, don't talk shizzat about people and post thier name. if u got a problem with me ooops i mean that person, say it to his face not on this public website. these vets have lost there BALLS!

while your at dunkin donuts stuffing your disgusting piehole and spreading the lard on your fat a$$, I'm out there working maintaining my reputation as the 52 KING! :evil:

Your such an As_hole, here you tell this other guy not to hide by posting as a guest, yet you have done the same thing..Your such an idiot. MR 52 GUY

06-26-2009, 02:32 AM
You dinosaurs/Sea donkeys spend your entire day eating at Dunkin Donuts or parked hiding under trees. You bring in NO type of production what-so-ever. Whenever a NEW guy comes in and starts Bustin' Skullz you idiots get upset and begin whinning like a bunch of puxxy's on a web-site while annonymously posting negative replies and not posting your names. Don't hate on me cause I'm out there humping and kicking a$$ and takin' names. Just continue to stuff your fat a$$ with Donuts and don't worry about me..... Bunch of puxxy's..... That's why this department is the laughing stock of Miami-Dade County because of no testicle having, Donut eating, fat lard a$$, sea-donky cops like you fags.

If you need me I'll be on 163 arrestin' everyone for the five duece! Gotta keep up my reputation as the 52 KING

06-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Can you please post his name. Are you talking about the guy that came from South Miami that sleeps in the same bed with the chief. :cop:

07-10-2009, 11:45 PM
That's why this department is in the toilet bowl floating around like a giant piece of sh!t. There is no U.N.I.T.Y. Everyone critisizes eachother and talks sh!t about them to. Spineless, slap-jawwed faggots work here. Your mad cause I work and get into stuff. therefore, my states are high and that makes you look bad, I only got one thing to say to that. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuKK YOU!

sINCERLY,
tHE 52 kING

07-12-2009, 12:02 AM
hey 52 king... your obviously not from our agency and i dont event think your a cop. go stir the pot else where stupid.

07-29-2009, 01:08 AM
hey 52 king... your obviously not from our agency and i dont event think your a cop. go stir the pot else where stupid.

Your absolutly right. I am not a Cop. I am a corporate salesman for Toshiba who sells used microwave appliance parts to manufactures. And I work in Des Moines, Idaho. For some reason I just happend to go on Leo Affairs and out of all 50 States I chose Florida. And out of 100 departments in Florida I chose North Miami Beach to post annonymously and "Stir up the pot". You are amazing! I bet you are the finest detective NMB has to offer! Do me and everyone a HUGE favor, Retire and get the f#ck out of police work before you lose that ONE last brain cell and become more of a vegatable than you already are.

We all know who the "Dumb New Guy" is. We also know who the fagg0t author of this post is. He is a sea donkey who does nothing all day but eat donuts and hides under trees. Whenever a "Dumb New Guy" comes along and starts kicking a$$ and taking names, these sea donkeys begin hating and complaining like little pu$$ies on this forum. I know I'm making you look bad thats why your hating!!!!!! But the more you hate the more I love it............ See ya at dunkin donuts fat boy...

The Five Deuce King or 52 King is out........................