PDA

View Full Version : What do they make???? Want to know????

04-22-2009, 12:45 PM
http://www2.tbo.com/static/news-special-reports-data-bay/tbo-special-reports-database-hillsborough-salaries/

Want to know what they make? Go to the link above and you can search to find out.

We have Administrative Assistants (secretary) that make over $39,000 a year. There is $13,000 dollar a year difference between Majors. Fatboy makes $80,000 plus, while Timmy only makes $67,000, while "what does he do" Barry makes $79,000. Degroff-Berry, $81,839.

That useless maintenance man Jerry, $33,535. The grumpy ass mechanic, $33,056.

04-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Congratulations, you boob. You discovered public records!

04-23-2009, 02:31 PM
I have known about public records. I "discovered" this handy little search tool to make it easier to search them. Hope you enjoy it.

04-23-2009, 11:12 PM
wwhhoooaaaa.... what a slap in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
that is so wrong that the "higher paid" people in the tally puzzle palace are ripping "the law abiding, honest, tax paying citizens of florida" off with the money they are raking in for the whole lot of nothing they perform..... ((there are a handfull of honest employees in tally that deserve the lil pay they get... for the hard work they do))... but not the fat, lazy, backstabbeing,lying, beer & alcohol drinking drunks... and not to mention all the butt kissers... everyone of you should be ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can you sleep at night??? how can you have a clear concenious??? OH WAIT!!!!! YOU DON'T!!!

04-24-2009, 01:59 AM
You boys ain't getting the big picture there trying to make everybody a ranking Officer. Just wait your turn by 2011 no one will be less than a Lieutenant. I heard that the Colonel is going to be promoted to General.