PDA

View Full Version : Former chief deputy proud to have served

04-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Dear Residents of Lee County:

For the past 20 years, I have had the honor to serve you as a law enforcement officer in numerous assignments and was proud to wear that uniform every day I reported to duty.
Although I came in contact with a lot of bad people in Lee County, which was my job, I also had the pleasure of serving good citizens, and I want to assure you there are far more good people than bad in this county, and we have a great community.

The past four years I have had the distinguished privilege serving you as your chief deputy/under sheriff, and I did the job every day with the highest degree of integrity, ethics and dedication to the service of others. During that time I maintained convictions that I would never compromise.

Those practiced, learned traits that were instilled in me by my Dad, who has since passed on, were as follows: Always maintain the highest degree of ethics and honesty, never trade principles for politics, never sugar coat anything, always telling it like it is, constantly remember that you chose this profession to serve others and not yourself, and if you don't like who you see in the mirror it is time to hang it up. I can still look in that mirror and like who I see, never regretting one minute of my devotion to the service of others.

Recently and regrettably you have been subjected to a circus of illusions at the Sheriff's Office and I know in my heart that most of you have seen it for what it is. Upon my departure, I ask of you for one thing and that is while being subjected to this circus of illusions please divert your attention and focus outside the circus tent for that is where the front line troops perform...

As the former chief deputy, I can attest to you that the certified law enforcement/correction and civilian members of the Lee County Sheriff's Office are the best of the best, and I was honored and proud to be serving with them.
These men and women serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week with steadfast bravery, professionalism and dedication to public service, always putting the safety and welfare of others before themselves.

As I turn this page in my life as a servant to the members in this community, I want to assure you once again, Lee County, you are in good hands for these great men and women on the front lines have true servant hearts and have chosen this profession for all the right reasons. May God bless each of you and your families.

Charles J. Ferrante

04-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Wow, for a second there I had a tear in my eye at the sincerity of it, then I remembered it was our Under Sheriff who wrote it.

04-20-2009, 12:41 AM
Who the F--K are you kidding. If this is truly Charlie Ferrante, then you ought to be ashamed of yourself for the lives you ruined and misuse of your power, resulting in many FAMILIES - which includes their small children, becoming your victim. The only reason why "you" wrote this is because you feel guilty for the ones you did harm, when you got greedy with the power you had. Instead of doing good things and being a true hero to the badge, you disgraced it. You can lie all you want but we know your on depression medicine now and feeling the humiliation that you once bestowed on so many people in the community to cover up all your wrong doing. You know, you talk about looking in the mirror...Well remember this...
" Karma....What goes around- Comes Around"!!!!! You could have only hoped you left people's mind with such heroic thoughts of you.... The only thing that could be more pleasurable is that if I could say this to your face....But I have more important things to do then to waste priceless time that I have with my family on your disrespectful self. You know good and well YOU DO NOT SLEEP OKAY AT NIGHT - YOU DISGRACE TO THE BADGE. !!!! :wink:
Dear Residents of Lee County:

For the past 20 years, I have had the honor to serve you as a law enforcement officer in numerous assignments and was proud to wear that uniform every day I reported to duty.
Although I came in contact with a lot of bad people in Lee County, which was my job, I also had the pleasure of serving good citizens, and I want to assure you there are far more good people than bad in this county, and we have a great community.

The past four years I have had the distinguished privilege serving you as your chief deputy/under sheriff, and I did the job every day with the highest degree of integrity, ethics and dedication to the service of others. During that time I maintained convictions that I would never compromise.

Those practiced, learned traits that were instilled in me by my Dad, who has since passed on, were as follows: Always maintain the highest degree of ethics and honesty, never trade principles for politics, never sugar coat anything, always telling it like it is, constantly remember that you chose this profession to serve others and not yourself, and if you don't like who you see in the mirror it is time to hang it up. I can still look in that mirror and like who I see, never regretting one minute of my devotion to the service of others.

Recently and regrettably you have been subjected to a circus of illusions at the Sheriff's Office and I know in my heart that most of you have seen it for what it is. Upon my departure, I ask of you for one thing and that is while being subjected to this circus of illusions please divert your attention and focus outside the circus tent for that is where the front line troops perform...

As the former chief deputy, I can attest to you that the certified law enforcement/correction and civilian members of the Lee County Sheriff's Office are the best of the best, and I was honored and proud to be serving with them.
These men and women serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week with steadfast bravery, professionalism and dedication to public service, always putting the safety and welfare of others before themselves.

As I turn this page in my life as a servant to the members in this community, I want to assure you once again, Lee County, you are in good hands for these great men and women on the front lines have true servant hearts and have chosen this profession for all the right reasons. May God bless each of you and your families.

Charles J. Ferrante

04-22-2009, 08:28 AM
Who the F--K are you kidding. If this is truly Charlie Ferrante, then you ought to be ashamed of yourself for the lives you ruined and misuse of your power, resulting in many FAMILIES - which includes their small children, becoming your victim. [color=#FF0000]The only reason why "you" wrote this is because you feel guilty for the ones you did harm, when you got greedy with the power you had. Instead of doing good things and being a true hero to the badge, you disgraced it. You can lie all you want but we know your on depression medicine now and feeling the humiliation that you once bestowed on so many people in the community to cover up all your wrong doing. You know, you talk about looking in the mirror...Well remember this...
" Karma....What goes around- Comes Around"!!!!! You could have only hoped you left people's mind with such heroic thoughts of you.... The only thing that could be more pleasurable is that if I could say this to your face....But I have more important things to do then to waste priceless time that I have with my family on your disrespectful self. You know good and well YOU DO NOT SLEEP OKAY AT NIGHT - YOU DISGRACE TO THE BADGE. !!!! :wink: [quote="Circus of Illusion":296p1ljz]Dear Residents of Lee County:

Charles J. Ferrante[/quote:296p1ljz]

04-23-2009, 01:00 AM
You *****es had nothing to say while the Chief was in office but your all bold and ballsy now that he's gone. Bunch of pussies!

04-23-2009, 01:59 AM
i agree typical ***** ass, sying on this site rather than in his face.

04-23-2009, 05:29 AM
Finally a little peace to those done wrong............. If youre going to go into these phony tirades at least be more specific with names and more details! Generailizing is a good sighn of being ignorant! Youre trying to be the voice of all the so-called victims and yet you lack the courage to come foward with your story! Its too bad you have more important things to do then
waste priceless time saying this to Ferrantes face! How is it that you found the time to degrade and insult him here? As far
as losing sleep at night, hes been through worse! I think he wouldve lost sleep years ago when both his father and brother were murdered with his mother present!

01-25-2011, 10:28 PM
:devil: :twisted: :cop: If this man would have comfronted charlie, i'm sure he what have had him arrested and chrged. So, he's venting, which if it would had happened to you, I doubt you would have comfronted him and go to jail damage your record and hurt your kids more that he already has. SO that's where Karma play's in. I wounder if his wife knows?... :devil:

01-26-2011, 01:59 PM
:devil: :twisted: :cop: If this man would have comfronted charlie, i'm sure he what have had him arrested and chrged. So, he's venting, which if it would had happened to you, I doubt you would have comfronted him and go to jail damage your record and hurt your kids more that he already has. SO that's where Karma play's in. I wounder if his wife knows?... :devil:

Usually I don't reply to the trash in this forum but after reading your post I just have to ask, "are you smarter than a fifth grader" and the panel says.... NO. Sell your computer and buy a dictionary!!! " It is better to remain silent and be thought and idiot than to open one's mouth (or post a computer response) and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln

01-26-2011, 03:23 PM

I can’t believe that some of you are still taking punk shots at the former Chief, as you can see your replying to a post on 4-23-09, that’s almost 2 years ago, get a life. Your screen name less than zero serves you well, and you are probable one of our members who hide’s for 12 hours. I am not a friend of Chief Ferrante and I didn’t agree with some of his methods, but I will tell you a few things.

1. We were better off with him as the Chief than we are now.
2. Members were a lot happier and the Sheriff was popular because of him
3. No one wanted a Union when he was the Chief why? Because he was fair.
4. He was honest and would not get in bed with a criminal and it cost him his career.
5. He cared more for the boots on the street and the jail than this current staff does, When was the last time you seen one of them working side by side with you like the former Chief did?
6. He might of chewed your but and you probably deserved it, but at least with him you knew it ended there and he held no ill feelings.

If you can disprove anything I stated than I will be a man and agree with you, otherwise get over it and let’s talk about our brothers and sisters around the State that are being killed in the line of duty and pray for their families have we forgotten the brotherhood.

01-27-2011, 12:28 AM

I can’t believe that some of you are still taking punk shots at the former Chief, as you can see your replying to a post on 4-23-09, that’s almost 2 years ago, get a life. Your screen name less than zero serves you well, and you are probable one of our members who hide’s for 12 hours. I am not a friend of Chief Ferrante and I didn’t agree with some of his methods, but I will tell you a few things.

1. We were better off with him as the Chief than we are now.

Well the NOW does suck, but mini Hitler was part of the problem sunflower.

2. Members were a lot happier and the Sheriff was popular because of him

LOL, what? He was firing Deputies left and right, if you were in his clique (Bushong) you got promoted, if not well...it is what it is....

3. No one wanted a Union when he was the Chief why? Because he was fair.

Fair? Fair to throw a cell phone across the room, fair to end your career, fair to a certain car 1's secretary.

4. He was honest and would not get in bed with a criminal and it cost him his career.

LOL, He was married, who do you think signed as a witness to his divorce papers? Same girl that doesn't work here anymore.

5. He cared more for the boots on the street and the jail than this current staff does, When was the last time you seen one of them working side by side with you like the former Chief did?

O.K. prop's for that, I stood next to him during the Mexican riot. He was a man, just not the man you make him out to be.

6. He might of chewed your but and you probably deserved it, but at least with him you knew it ended there and he held no ill feelings.

Dude you are high, he was a tyrant. No different than who we have now, but a tyrant just the same.

If you can disprove anything I stated than I will be a man and agree with you, otherwise get over it and let’s talk about our brothers and sisters around the State that are being killed in the line of duty and pray for their families have we forgotten the brotherhood.

Nice tag line, let's not bring the 11 Officers killed in a week into this discussion about the morality (or lack thereof) of DF or CF. They were a cancer, no different than what we have now. To say things were better with them (or Bushong) is false. Things are spirally into hell now, but they would not have prevented it, and ended more than one Officer's career in malice.

We need someone, with integrity like PC and presence like TC. We need a leader, DF, CF, LB, TF, GK, are all part of the cog that put us here. We need a leader a man amongst men, incorruptible and willing to stand up for us; willing to walk the line with us.

01-28-2011, 01:01 AM
Gag me...Ferrante is a piece of crap, a sawed-off little man wishing he was 6'2" with a full head of hair. The man, and I use that word lightly, is a disgrace. To have proudly served "what"???? The disrespect he's shown his wife & kids all these years? He's a crappy husband, a lousy father, and a bad FORMER law enforcement officer. A washed up HAS BEEN. GOOD RIDDANCE you piece of cat sh&T (not honorable enough to be dog poop).

03-06-2011, 03:32 AM

Usually I don't reply to the trash in this forum but after reading your post I just have to ask, "are you smarter than a fifth grader" and the panel says.... NO. Sell your computer and buy a dictionary!!! " It is better to remain silent and be thought and idiot than to open one's mouth (or post a computer response) and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln

A few typos does not make what was said any less truthful. If all you could do is criticize the spelling then you have no clue what this is all about. It's not about typographical errors, is about people doing harm to others. You and everyone that read that understood what was said and meant. You're probably one of those people that kissed his ass to get where you are and now that he's gone you ain't shit either. There is an old saying...Be careful who you step on, on the up, cause you will meet them on your way down...Good Day Mr. Foxworthy...

03-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Gag me...Ferrante is a piece of crap, a sawed-off little man wishing he was 6'2" with a full head of hair. The man, and I use that word lightly, is a disgrace. To have proudly served "what"???? The disrespect he's shown his wife & kids all these years? He's a crappy husband, a lousy father, and a bad FORMER law enforcement officer. A washed up HAS BEEN. GOOD RIDDANCE you piece of cat sh&T (not honorable enough to be dog poop).

ONE MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER WHO SELECTED HIM TO BE OUR CHIEF DEPUTY, the Corporal Sheriff. And since CF has been gone we have all seen who was really RUNNING the show, some of you thought CF was getting away with defying the Corporal Sheriff behind his back, NO SO, THE CORPORAL SHERIFF WAS BEING PROTECTED BY THIS LITTLE MAN ALL THE WAY.

03-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Jezzus,

Just stop already.

The F brothers sucked, our current Sheriff sucks. Just get over it.

Mod 610
03-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Why would someone bring up a thread back from 2009 unless there was a reason? Makes me wonder :? He has been gone for sometime, so let this thread die. There was no reason to reopen this other than to troll. So to the poster please tell me why you would bring this back to the top of the list?

03-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Maybe somebody finally put a phone book on the chair so he could reach the keyboard?