PDA

View Full Version : Eddie

04-14-2009, 12:45 AM
EDDIE HILL HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT DETECTIVE FOR THIS DEPARTMENT FOR MANY YEARS. ITS A SHAME THAT SOME WEASEL WHO COULDN'T CONTROL HIS ****** IS TRYING TO SCREW HIM OVER BECAUSE OF HE'S TO MUCH OF A (MEOW) TO TAKE HIS MEDICINE LIKE A MAN. EDDIE HAS ALWAYS DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB AS A DETECTIVE AND IN THE NMB COMMUNITY. BUT BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WANTS OTHERS TO SUFFER FOR THEIR MISTAKE HE'S HANDING OTHERS UP SO HE DOESN'T DO IT ALONE. DOES THIS ADMINISTRATION KNOW WHAT DOUBLE JEOPARDY IS ? I HOPE HE'S GONNA GET SUSPENDED FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME AS EDDIE. FAIR IS FAIR RIGHT ?

I HOPE THIS LITTLE MESSAGE HELP YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND LET YOU SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING ABOUT YOU. (HOW CAN YOU EVEN GO TO THE SAME SHIFT WITH A PERSON THAT YOU SCREWED, OH I FORGOT THERES ALREADY SOMEBODY THERE THAT YOU'VE SCREWED.) THE SHAME ! THE SHAME !!!!!! :evil:

04-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Another great decision by our moron chief. I swear, I hope this chief gets sued for every bonehead decision he makes on a daily basis and the city has to pay.

And as far as Stretch goes (A.S.)................what a weasel, cry baby hand-up. "If I have to go back to the road, so should Eddie.........Wa wa wa wa"

04-17-2009, 03:27 PM
of course he wont get the same treatment sure did me a big favor though thanks manny lifes great karma is even better

04-20-2010, 01:01 AM
oh!! eddie hill is such a good guy,,, remember how he had sex with the wife of the man he put in jail...the miami herald was all over that, he is a worthless sack of crap

04-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Superdouche let it go. Eddie got his punishment and is back on the road. Now go back to starbucks and hide. Get a life and stop responding to posts that are a year old.

04-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Re: hey eddy how do you like the street again

Postby Well Informed DB on 04/20/10 20:59:02

superD wrote:Hey ed hill ,, you worthless douche, how do you like being a street cop again, when it comes to russian bit*hes...just say no

Please dont respond any further. This is not an NMB officer. Its some guy that should have been indicted a long time ago. His time will come soon. Anyway Hill will be back in DB soon...so who's the "worthless douche" now?

Well Informed DB