PDA

View Full Version : $50,000 TO $200,000 SPENT ON WHAT????

04-13-2009, 06:52 AM
Our city is like most others. We look to hire people who do not pose future lawsuits. If you have any tickets, we don't want you. If you had any fights in Elementary school, we don't want you. If you plan to do real "Police work", we don't want you.
What we are looking for is only College educated, milk fed lambs to head this department.

If you plan to work for only 1 year and then avoid calls or hide at your own residence, this is the place for you.

If your intentions are to unproductively work road patrol for less than 2 years, and move up in rank or switch to a specialized unit, this is the perfect place for you.

If your intention is to make over $100,000 a year while working details (overtime) all while doing absolutely nothing at all but worry about the next place to eat, this is the place for you.

What we "True" Officers are looking for is more hard working people. I'm tired of paying over $100,000 through my taxes for someone that only spends the majority of their day behind a desk, under air conditioning sitting in nice leather chair. I'm tired of seeing an inferior product paid for by my tax dollars. We pay x amount of dollars because we're one person short on a shift, but yet we're willing to pay a Sergeant to do nothing but sit at home or the station and not handle any calls. I personally have only seen two Captains, and two Sergeants that earn their pay. Outside of that, and above their rank, you will never see them on the road being proactive. If you do, it will be a call big enough to get their faces on the television. I can guarantee that if they were on scene, they asked ridiculous questions on the radio causing a hazard for those on the front line.

Solution:

1) Do away with some of our hiring practices.
2) Promotions based on activity
(this may include popularity considering the more happier we are working for a particular person, the better results you'll get)
3) Road experience will always outway College education and classes/seminars attended.
4) Promotions based on officer safety for themselves and others.
5) Take radios away from anyone above the rank of Captain.

These 5 steps are only a start. I pay taxes within this city, and I also work for my pay.
I've seen more boobery than I care to ever see, mainly from those that earn over the six figure mark.
You guys need to either start making friends soon, or start working for that cash.

04-13-2009, 08:33 AM
I almost forgot... This "MPO" program will be done away with. You can thank all those slug MPO's that all of a sudden became semi-Sergeants with an agenda. Useless bodies with an occasional undeserving rank, who want to tell me how to do things "the right way".
You, me, and everyone else within this agency have always known you're a worthless slug, with absolutely no credibility.
It's coming gentlemen!!!!! Your waste of a pay increase will soon be taken back by me and the rest of the tax paying citizens of this city.
Don't believe me? Conduct your own survey within your department. I'm not talking about passing by someone and just throwing your question out there. Face to face, most people are gonna say "you're a great guy". Me personally, my answer is gonna make you want to punch me in the mouth. I only look forward to that opportunity.
I know right now you're saying to another MPO or Sgt, "this guy needs to be dealt with". Well, deal with me. Your pay and lack of work are the only things in jeopardy. Do what you've gotta do. After all, I'm only looking out for the good of this department, and saving this City some money.
GET OFF YOUR AZZES!!!!!

04-14-2009, 08:14 PM
dude, find another job! Maybe even seek some therapy. You seem miserable here!

04-14-2009, 11:14 PM
dude, find another job! Maybe even seek some therapy. You seem miserable here!

Yes, he does sound miserable, but I think that he has good reason to be worked up. Unfortunately, no amount of complaining is going to eliminate this problem. This is the nature of the beast when working for a government bureaucracy. Whenever employees know that they can do absolutely nothing, and still get a paycheck, you are going to have tremendous inefficiency and laziness. If there is no fear of your job and pay going to the competition, the incentive to put forth maximum effort is diminished.

On the bright side, our line of work attracts people that want to make a difference. Even though too many become do-nothings, the majority did not decide to become a cop because they thought it would be an easy way to make money. Most of us expected to earn our pay when we were hired.

That is why you have to respect guys that are out there, busting their butts everyday. For example: Say what you will about Whiskey 2's "officer safety", but the guy is doing more in one night than most of us do in a month. As far as I can tell, he is not doing it to climb the ranks or impress others. Compared to the general public, we have all chosen a profession that endangers us more than most people. Guys like him happen to be taking it to another level. Just because you don't want to go there, don't trash him for doing it.

To the original poster: Who are the four Sgt & Captains that you mentioned?

04-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Rakofsky, Maher, Desilets & Cerino.

04-15-2009, 10:03 AM
to the retard that started this post.... captains and sergeants should be leading and supervising their people not going out and being "proactive" as you say. They should be ensuring that the personnel under them are doing that.

04-17-2009, 02:38 AM
to the retard that started this post.... captains and sergeants should be leading and supervising their people not going out and being "proactive" as you say. They should be ensuring that the personnel under them are doing that.

Or the sergeants and captains can go to conferences, "training", vacations, "meetings", home to avoid working. :cop:

04-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Oh, no doubt what they ARE doing and what they SHOULD be doing is often worlds apart.

04-17-2009, 12:05 PM

I consider a leader, one that leads by example. "One that does, as they believe others should be doing." "Supervising" in a/c while sitting in a nice comfortable leather chair will never have you in the spotlight as a respected leader. Those three years of being somewhat "proactive" will never cause me to idolize you. Those two or three "good calls" or arrests you had in your short career as a patrol officer will never persuade me to believe you can perform well under pressure. You will never force me to respect you, but you can always earn it.

04-17-2009, 02:32 PM
I agree that you can't supervise from your office or your coach. But still say that a good leader will give his subordinates all the tools they need to do the job. That may entail them showing how to make good arrests, but they should not be doing it on a regular basis. How are they gonna run a hot call when they are tied up with an arrest. I also agree that respect must be earned and many supervisors were slugs who now want to rewrite their past and say they were the best officers around. Until we get supervisors(on every level) who stop putting their buddies in positions why should anyone give a crap....

04-17-2009, 03:26 PM

I consider a leader, one that leads by example. "One that does, as they believe others should be doing." "Supervising" in a/c while sitting in a nice comfortable leather chair will never have you in the spotlight as a respected leader. Those three years of being somewhat "proactive" will never cause me to idolize you. Those two or three "good calls" or arrests you had in your short career as a patrol officer will never persuade me to believe you can perform well under pressure. You will never force me to respect you, but you can always earn it.

You seem to be referring to someone or several people in particular. Spit it out, who are you talking about? And if you don't want to say something negative, then who do you consider a good "leader" at the sergeant and/or captain level?

04-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Say what you will about Whiskey 2's "officer safety", but the guy is doing more in one night than most of us do in a month.

THATS GREAT! YEA HE DOES DO ALOT OF WORK! BUT IM NOT JUST GOING TO THROW EVERYTHING IVE LEARNED IN THE ACAD AND SAY SCREW CITIZENS CIVIL RIGHTS. I MEAN YEA, I GUESS THERE ARE THAT MANY VEHICLES OUT THERE WITH DIM TAG LIGHTS. HOW LONG IS HE GOING TO DO ILLEGAL STOPS WITH ILLEGAL SEARCHES BEFORE ONE OF THESE CITIZENS GETS SMART AND CALLS THE FBI TO INVESTIGATE THIS. BUT YEA, SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT HIM, HES A GREAT GUY. F THE CITIZENS OF P PINES.

04-22-2009, 01:11 PM
I always wondered how he makes all those stops and arrests for 57.

04-22-2009, 04:27 PM
With our RMS (which when you run tags not only runs the owner, but also speaks to you on each of their status') what's so hard about finding someone with a possible warrant? Our current system only makes it easier for him. Kinda like shootin' fish in a barrel considering he only works the main thoroughfares. Pull up to one vehicle, run the tag, if there's nothing, move onto the next. All night long, doing the same thing, you're bound to find something.
Whatever happened to patrolling the communities and plazas? New Officers look up to this guy and operate in the same way, and will only continue what he does. 57 arrests on our major roadways can and apparently make you look like Gods in this city. Anyone can go out there all day and find a "seize tag" order or "potential hit" on the owner. He's coddled by every Supervisor because the arrests make them look good. So good in fact, they created a whole new full time unit for him where he can wear any "tac." uniform he wants even though he drives a fully marked unit.
Personally, I'd like to see more arrests for a variety of things within our residential communities. Get off the main roads and find that burglary in progress. That's how you get respect. That's how real police work is done. Afterall, these are the people paying our taxes.
Whoever nominated this guy for the "Chief's award" needs to be flogged by every person within this City. Why? Because they (admin) have basically said "keep doing what you're doing on people passing through our main roadways and don't worry about patrolling the streets our citizen's live on".
Nostradamus made over a thousand vague predictions. Only a few have been interpreted as somewhat truth. SKushidamus does pretty much of the same. Make enough stops, you're bound to find something.

04-22-2009, 09:56 PM
You're right. As far as I can tell, he is not out there patrolling neighborhoods, making burglary arrests. But so what? Nobody, not a single one of us, does everything well. We are all human, and only so much can be expected. He focuses on his niche, like many other people have done before him. For example: Feiner made tons of DUI arrests, Jimmy D seems to love writing reports, Gort is very active with terrorism issues, Vargas writes countless tickets, Silver is always making 31 leo arrests, Tim was always beating up cops, and so on.

My point is that all of them have something that is important to them, and they put forth extraordinary effort in their area of interest. Now that W-2 has his own unit, you should be happy. People always complained that he spent the whole night making arrests, and his zone partners then had to write a few more reports (oh the horror!). He's not a road unit anymore, so his activity affects you in no way.

Additionally, it is unfair to assume that he is making bad traffic stops, just because he makes so many of them. We all know that you can't drive a few blocks on any busy road without spotting numerous infractions. After all, we are in South Florida. We have the worst drivers in the nation. Most of us are simply not interested in stopping every car we see. And there is nothing wrong with that either!

04-23-2009, 12:26 AM
Also none of these people W-2 is arresting are altar boys. Most of them need to get arrested! Some more than others. So what if "only for 57". Last time I checked, THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW.
Too many people hate on the ones that do work. JESUS CHRIST, let them WORK!
Good for W-2, and congrats on the achievement award. When was the last time ANYONE had 400 arrests in one year? OH YEAH..last year by W-2!!!
Tell you what, if you hate it so much then call the FBI yourself anonymously! They are not going to find anything wrong except maybe YOU!

04-24-2009, 11:42 AM
It sucks how so many people in this department frown upon people who actually work hard, and then they are throw under the bus by people who dont do anything at all. At least he doest sit out there and fish for calls. He actually goes out there and looks for criminals who dont need to be on the street. and so what if he arrested them for 57, have you ever checked to see if he arrested somebody with a felony warrant for burglary, since he arrested them he could have stopped a possible burglary from occurring, think about that.

04-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Last time I checked we were having major problems with home burglaries, car burglaries and armed robberies, not reefer madness. I agree that he makes a lot of arrests, but he is a one trick pony. I doubt very much if anyone cares that someone is driving through pines with weed in their car, but I guarantee they care if their home, business or car get broken into.

04-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Last time I checked we were having major problems with home burglaries, car burglaries and armed robberies, not reefer madness. I agree that he makes a lot of arrests, but he is a one trick pony. I doubt very much if anyone cares that someone is driving through pines with weed in their car, but I guarantee they care if their home, business or car get broken into.

Yeah, you are right. Burglars dont use drugs!

04-25-2009, 10:36 PM
I am sure some do, as do doctors, lawyers, pro athletes and a large number of other people. I guess anyone you arrest is a potential burglar in your eyes no matter what you arrest them for. I guess if we had a series of bank robberies your dumb arse would be making drug arrests on university drive instead of sitting on some banks. I guess it would be nice if we all could focus on the one area police work that we enjoy doing, but then who would handle the calls...

04-27-2009, 03:35 AM
I am sure some do, as do doctors, lawyers, pro athletes and a large number of other people. I guess anyone you arrest is a potential burglar in your eyes no matter what you arrest them for. I guess if we had a series of bank robberies your dumb arse would be making drug arrests on university drive instead of sitting on some banks. I guess it would be nice if we all could focus on the one area police work that we enjoy doing, but then who would handle the calls...

Yeah, you are right....doctors, lawyers, pro atheletes and a large number of other people are drug addicts. But then again some burglars are too...either way, drugs=violation of law

Dude you work for Pines? You are stupid
:roll:

04-28-2009, 04:38 AM

Yeah, you are right....doctors, lawyers, pro atheletes and a large number of other people are drug addicts. But then again some burglars are too...either way, drugs=violation of law

Dude you work for Pines? You are stupid
:roll:

Let me ask you something. If someone broke into your house and stole your sidearm and your wife's jewelry, would you really care if someone was arrested for a nickle bag of weed at Pines and University? Absolutely not!!! You want these turds caught!!!
These guys are preying on the fact that you, I, or anyone else is out of the house when they knock on your front door then smash your back slider. You say that "some burglars are too (referring to drug addicts)" but not all burglars are drug addicts. Not all burglars have even been arrested before. Some are arrested for the first time in their lives, and it's just the same for drugs.
The citizens of this city pay our salaries to protect them and their property. They could care less if we arrested someone that we arrested someone who only smoked weed in Plantation, or only broke into houses within Cooper city, etc. What they want is results for the growing number of residential/car burglaries within our city. Patrolling our major streets will never make them happy.
Other than a warrant, making a drug arrest in this City is probably the easiest arrest (stat) you can possibly get. 400 arrests a year of this nature is a breeze or a cake walk. Finding a burglary, robbery, rape, or home invasion robbery is what we need to be focusing on. Granted, we don't have too many of those, but when they happen our citizens want results and a quick response. They don't want to hear "our officers are tied up right now" or "our crime suppression team officers can't even respond (or clear) because it's not drug or gang related".
Our money and time is wasted so much on frivolous things of this nature. Can you believe that we have guys wasting their time on swabbing noses of suspected cocaine users. Talk about violating someone's rights, this is absurd and proves that we are way out of control. You might as well probe everyone's @zz for that bag of weed so you can have that stat. Any new guys/gals reading this needs to stay far away from this practice. If you follow it, you're only bound to find yourself in a lawsuit.
I don't know how I can put this more plainly, but GET OFF OF THE MAIN STREETS AND PATROL OUR NEIGHBORHOODS G0DDAMM!TT!!!!!!!
The previous includes you worthless Sergeants that want to stay home most of your shifts, and do nothing but be an ass-istant to dispatch, but that's more info for another post.

04-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Yes I know that the first sentence in my second paragraph is screwed up. It wasn't when I hit "submit".

05-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Sorry to but in however, I gota say a few things. I'm a Police Officer for a City in Northern Dade County and the bullshite is in every department. We got a member in our admin who has never worked in a specialized unit, and has little to no road experience. I know alot of the officers in the Pines, and I gota say, you got a great group of guys.

Not to mention your pay and benefits are the best I have ever heard of! Keep safe and watch your brothers on the street.

05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
have you considered the shift that kushi works, in case you dont know he works during charlie shift i really havent heard him on bravo ever, tell me how many burglaries really occur during the weekday after 4 o'clock, kids are home from school and people are either home from work already or on thier way home from work and there is a lot of traffic out, it is not a good time for burglaries to happen, many burglaries are committed by kids who are fresh dropouts or kids skipping school, which means it happens mainly during bravo shift which he doesnt work often, if ever. Give the guy some credit think of the factors.

btw what did kushi ever do to you to make you hate him so much, i mean damn.

05-08-2009, 05:06 PM
He went 50 and they had to leave the OTR to back him up.

05-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Why are you jumping all over the "worthless Sargents"? Think about what you are saying here. I would much rather them stay away from the calls and let us handle them the way we want then to be there micromanaging everything that we do. Yes, we have a handful who hide and go wherever it is that they go... but the alternative is worse. And some of those Sargents who do "hide" will have your back the second you need them. Be careful what you are wishing for.

05-12-2009, 04:12 AM
Pines really doesn't have any worthless sergeants they have very good sergeants, but like the last poster said before me about them showing up on things and micromanaging everything, maybe that is your idea of police work kushi hater. In the end if you were a sergeant and went to all these calls and micromanaged everything you'd have command staff on your side, thinking your an awesome sergeant, but you'd have your squad on your bad side. I'm sorry but I'd rather have 10 or 20 or even more road patrol officers like me than maybe 1 or 2 command staff people. Think of who would be out there to back you up when you need help.

05-18-2009, 03:18 AM
Pines really doesn't have any worthless sergeants they have very good sergeants, but like the last poster said before me about them showing up on things and micromanaging everything, maybe that is your idea of police work kushi hater. In the end if you were a sergeant and went to all these calls and micromanaged everything you'd have command staff on your side, thinking your an awesome sergeant, but you'd have your squad on your bad side. I'm sorry but I'd rather have 10 or 20 or even more road patrol officers like me than maybe 1 or 2 command staff people. Think of who would be out there to back you up when you need help.

That's just the thing. They never show up for any calls anymore, or even the important calls. Instead they have a Sergeant asking "bravo-21" call them on their phone (b-channel) while you hear a dog barking in the background or a baby screaming. I've even heard Sergeants responding with complete static on the radio because they were in there solid concrete houses or out of the area completely. Absolutely absurd and a disgusting display for future Sergeants.

05-18-2009, 01:33 PM
I know you ain't talking about sgt.gort. He has to be one of the BEST sergeants out there.

08-26-2009, 02:25 AM

I consider a leader, one that leads by example. "One that does, as they believe others should be doing." "Supervising" in a/c while sitting in a nice comfortable leather chair will never have you in the spotlight as a respected leader. Those three years of being somewhat "proactive" will never cause me to idolize you. Those two or three "good calls" or arrests you had in your short career as a patrol officer will never persuade me to believe you can perform well under pressure. You will never force me to respect you, but you can always earn it.Hey dumbass go dig Patton up from his grave and ask him if he should've been proactive, he would have told you to go f--k your self you incompetent *******! His job is to lead and biy did he lead by example. One of the greatest Americans of all time! Find a job in sanitation or Home Depot, obviosly you cheated your way into getting hired and are a total fool on what the big picture is. Incompetence in leadership is an issue that has plagued the world for centuries. Do some reading, get promoted so we can all rag on you and call you incompetent and useless, but wait you already are by positing the silly crap that you did! Prick!

08-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Sounds like someone in the a/c was offended by this post. The people on the road know and respect those who are out there with them or at least back those who are out there. Pines has some good future leaders coming up. The people who were given made up titles like Deputy chief's (DG, MS - The Super PIO's ) to look good on paper were never respected cops and have no idea what they are doing. That why you don't see them out there one hot calls. Real cops know who the good one's are and it really does not matter what they look like on paper. Hang in there and wait for the goobers to slowly leave and we will be in better shape out here.

I consider a leader, one that leads by example. "One that does, as they believe others should be doing." "Supervising" in a/c while sitting in a nice comfortable leather chair will never have you in the spotlight as a respected leader. Those three years of being somewhat "proactive" will never cause me to idolize you. Those two or three "good calls" or arrests you had in your short career as a patrol officer will never persuade me to believe you can perform well under pressure. You will never force me to respect you, but you can always earn it.Hey dumbass go dig Patton up from his grave and ask him if he should've been proactive, he would have told you to go f--k your self you incompetent *** VIRUS ALERT ***! His job is to lead and biy did he lead by example. One of the greatest Americans of all time! Find a job in sanitation or Home Depot, obviosly you cheated your way into getting hired and are a total fool on what the big picture is. Incompetence in leadership is an issue that has plagued the world for centuries. Do some reading, get promoted so we can all rag on you and call you incompetent and useless, but wait you already are by positing the silly crap that you did! Prick!

08-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I am pretty sure Patton was directing his troops and formulating battle plans. He definitely led from the front which is what are supervisors should do, but he was not driving the tanks or loading the ammo or sitting in a fox hole. He was directing and leading, not performing the roles of his subordinates. Leaders spend time setting goals and formulating plans to meet these goals. I totally agree that supervisors need to get out of the office and their homes, but going out there and writing 100 tickets a month or making a whole lot of 57 arrests is not the job of a patrol supervisor.

09-07-2009, 04:36 AM
what is the problem with a sgt or captain going out and doing what they did in the first place before they were sgts or A (read it) A captain?

09-07-2009, 09:46 AM
I have less than a year here. I am on the road and if you think you are going to turn me into a ball of fire you are crazy. 24 years of seeing everything there is to see from the public as well as admin. will make you want to do nothing. With that being said I will walk through fire for my fellow officer but I'm not gonna be the one who starts it. Call me a slug or whatever you want but I paid my dues and you are not going to get any more out of me productivitywise.

09-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I have less than a year here. I am on the road and if you think you are going to turn me into a ball of fire you are crazy. 24 years of seeing everything there is to see from the public as well as admin. will make you want to do nothing. With that being said I will walk through fire for my fellow officer but I'm not gonna be the one who starts it. Call me a slug or whatever you want but I paid my dues and you are not going to get any more out of me productivitywise.

We don't expect (or want) you to be a ball of fire. All we ask is that you do the bare minimum requirements of your job. By bare minimum, I mean answer the radio when you are dispatched to a call. Don't disappear your entire shift, leaving the rest of us to cover (or cover-up) for you. On those rare occasions that you do actually go to a call, don't wait 5 hours to code it. When you retire, you can sit home and get paid for it legitimately. Until then, your behavior is reprehensible.

Laziness is laziness at any point in your career. I wasn't here 24 years ago, but I'm willing to bet that you were not much better then.

09-07-2009, 11:28 PM
From the rant of your post you prolly weren't here 24 months ago.

09-07-2009, 11:29 PM
The rookies have all the answers...just ask them.

09-08-2009, 01:27 AM
From the rant of your post you prolly weren't here 24 months ago.

Maybe I was and maybe I wasn't, but what difference does that make? I am here now, just like you.

02-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Your an ass. Are you a Burger King grad? What is your pay a year without details? Maybe you should check out some other agencies like Lauderhill or Seminole who don't have the advantages we have. Sounds like the tatoo ink went to your head. Get some years under your belt before you ***** or take the test and become an asset.
Most people who ***** are lazy or have never worked in the private sector. Maybe a nice fire dept in Georgia is your calling .

Would like to see you working for Opa Locka.

02-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Officer Scott Kushi is an abusive, liar who will do ANYTHING to make an arrest including:
Lying about proabable cause
Illegal searches
Bullying young adults
Lying to witnesses
Lying in reports

He has a NEED for power that should be diagnosed clinically. But the Pembroke Pines police department is obsessed with "the code" protect police officer even if he is deranged.

02-12-2010, 03:23 AM
If you dont like it then why dont you go write a complaint on him since hes such a bad police officer.

02-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Why did you remove all the negative comments about officer scott kushi? Why are you protecting a cop that abuses his position of power?

mod 461
02-15-2010, 03:07 PM
It's not a matter of protecting anyone. Read the Terms of Use.

Mod 461

02-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Why did you remove all the negative comments about officer scott kushi? Why are you protecting a cop that abuses his position of power?

Alright street lawyer, why don't you read into some case law about what police officers can and cannot do. He does everything within the letter of the law.

02-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Its amazing, Here is a police officer that actually does his job, and everyone is giving him crap about it. This is what discourages police officers from doing the things that Ofc.Kushi does. Get off the guy's ass and let him do his job!

02-16-2010, 03:43 AM
I dont know how you can even say that. Dont get me wrong, Im glad he makes 15s and has the numbers. But come on, hes not just really good at it, he doesnt have a crystal ball. He makes BS claims for his 50, tailights that are not out, tag lights ex ex. Its all the law following residents that are being violated here. Hell, if i went out there and stopped every car that wasnt brand new or had hispanics behind the wheel I could too make that many arrests. I concern myself more with the crimes that hurt the citizens like 21s.

02-16-2010, 11:24 AM
I dont know how you can even say that. Dont get me wrong, Im glad he makes 15s and has the numbers. But come on, hes not just really good at it, he doesnt have a crystal ball. He makes BS claims for his 50, tailights that are not out, tag lights ex ex. Its all the law following residents that are being violated here. Hell, if i went out there and stopped every car that wasnt brand new or had hispanics behind the wheel I could too make that many arrests. I concern myself more with the crimes that hurt the citizens like 21s.

But if you pick up the poop heads for the little things, you start building up their record. Then when we catch them for 21, they are not first offenders. Not to mention that it helps identify who the poop heads are.

I agree that if you went out and stopped every old car, you could make that many arrests also. But you don't. Neither do I. Very few of us do. I don't want to do it... but I'm grateful that we have some people that do.

02-16-2010, 02:37 PM
It funny the people who say that they would rather make 21 arrests don't. Ask them 5 years from now they will say they did.

02-16-2010, 06:44 PM

And by 21's you mean buddying up and sleeping in your car, right?

02-16-2010, 08:06 PM
He's definitely a go getter, but goes about it the wrong way. His routine of searching cars by himself, and not advising that he's on a traffic stop WILL cause him to get his rear end handed to him. Leap frogging through traffic, running tags (that automatically runs the owner), is no way to look for something. All those code outs of '52' are someone other than the owner who had a suspended license.

02-17-2010, 03:24 AM
He's NOT a "go getter". We live in a society that protects against illegal search and seizure. If all of you protectors want to live in a society that "police" make the rules rather than the "constitution", I suggest moving to IRAN. I'm amzed at how many of you are protectors of officer "Kus" and his tactics. Actually very scary..... I will no longer donate to FOP.

02-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Hes untouchable, hes under D Rs wing. His stats are high but he bobs in and out of traffic and doesnt call in 2/3s of his 50s. I have a feeling one day he will get jammed up by the FBI. Look out Hollywood, were taking over the federal charges,

02-17-2010, 08:31 PM
He's NOT a "go getter". We live in a society that protects against illegal search and seizure. If all of you protectors want to live in a society that "police" make the rules rather than the "constitution", I suggest moving to IRAN. I'm amzed at how many of you are protectors of officer "Kus" and his tactics. Actually very scary..... I will no longer donate to FOP.

When I said "go getter" I meant at least he's not hiding somewhere doing nothing.
Believe me, I am not one of his "protectors" as you put it.

03-17-2010, 04:19 AM
Officer Scott Ku___

Is a menace to society. I am working on a class action suit against the city of pembroke pines police department because officer Kus....illegal searches and arrests and their protection of his illegal activities.. I have an ex-FBI agent and retired CIA agent helping me.

If you have a testimonial regarding this officer or superiors please send to KW 5712 NW 46 Dr. Coral Springs, Fl. 33067.
(The person is solely forwarding info)
I am establishing a pattern of abuse, so you will remain anonymous. Although, if you are willing to be part of the class action suit then you will have to reveal who you are at trial. Please leave some way to contact you ( email, phone,etc)

07-15-2010, 01:59 AM
The tax payers would prefer to pay for services and not to stroke an ego who wants to be the "Top Cop" for arrests. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uusssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

07-15-2010, 04:01 AM
The tax payers would prefer to pay for services and not to stroke an ego who wants to be the "Top Cop" for arrests. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uusssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

07-17-2010, 07:50 PM
I guess I have to say it again. If you want respect from your peers, find an in-progress crime in our residential areas (robbery, burglary, grand theft, etc., etc.). Nickle bags here, a few pills there, and an occasional stop on a main roadway where you inadvertently stumble onto something bigger is not the way to earn respect. Establishing a unit out of thin air for this type of behavior, will get you even less respect.

05-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Regarding Officer S.K. who completes illegal searches:

This is what future leaders learned from officer Scott K:

1. Police officers lie
2. Police officers like being bullies.
3. Police officers only care about getting rankings.
4. Never ever trust a police officer.
5. Integrity is not a characteristic of cops.

What a mom learned about police officers in Pembroke pines:
1. You don't have to be very bright.
2. Other officers will protect one another even when they know what the police officer did was illegal.
3. A police officer's ego is all that counts.
4. The top cop reward is "a joke".

Pembroke Pines Police department is a joke as long as they keep office S.K. and others that follow his lead
Let's pull over a teenager and say his tail light was out..... or he made an illegal u-turn....or she was sitting in his car... AND then let's illegally search the car and lie about it!