PDA

View Full Version : I remember Mike Scott

04-13-2009, 01:12 AM
I remember Mike Scott whe he was a motorcycle cop! He was a good man then and I was always proud to see him when he responded for backup. When was the last time that you have you seen a deputy rise to the rank of Sheriff in Lee County?? I work for FMPD now and I no longer work for LCSO but I have always considered Mike as a stand up guy! I did not change jobs because of Mike but I changed because of the former regime. I have not responded until now but what steps does Mike need to take to make LCSO one of the top agencies in SW Florida again? Mike step up when we had an officer down. Is it too late for Mike? Is he repeating the mistakes of Snag, Mcdougal, and Shoap? Mike I wish you all the luck in the world.

04-13-2009, 03:15 AM
so whats your name?

04-19-2009, 11:37 PM
I think Mike is going through a lot of soul searching here. Good for him. He has moved people Charlie alienated so long ago. They are seeing the light just as he is. Some real good moves (Homan) and such. Mike can still be the man here if he opens his eyes a little wider. I pray for him. You can feel it in the air.

Look in the mirror Mike...remember the guy who really wanted to do good things in the beginning. Step back and adjust your course again. You can do it. We need you to do it Mike. Swallow some pride. Fix it. Tell yourself the truth and it shall set you free to do what is right. A new question Mike...Who do you trust now? Do you really have someone in the business that you can go to...a conifdaunt? Just saying this to let you know that we ALL need someone to help us find the way. You didnt just become Sheriff and knew it all day one. Where do you go Mike? Who are you personally accountable to? Alot of people NEED you to step up Mike. You are the only one who can right the wrongs that Charlie did to so many people. Get involved in people's lives again. Be a hero!