PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough

04-11-2009, 06:25 PM
I am so done hearing about your inter-agency bickering. EVERYONE from Naples to Canada knows how corrupt you people are. You think you are God, but you're just a bunch of uneducated, racist hillbillies. And to be honest, most of you could not pass a written or physical exam anywhere else other than Florida. We all know how easy it is to become a cop in Florida, right? Get back to work, and stop messing with other cops!!!! You people make me ashamed to wear a uniform.

04-12-2009, 03:41 AM
Well you march right into burger king tomorrow and give them their uniform back and tell them to stick their job.
:lol:

04-12-2009, 04:49 AM
BK or is it an orange jump suit??

04-12-2009, 01:33 PM
As a retired cop for 20+ years and Union Rep (not for LCSO out of State) this is definitely getting out of control, I have been following this in the paper over the last few weeks and reading these posts, what has our brotherhood come too? Your Sheriff is misusing his office and none of you see it, all you are doing is getting on the band wagon and attacking each other rather than banding together and forming a union so you are not the next victim. Lets look at some facts here that everyone is dodging and put personal feelings aside how you feel about the brother officers dismissed.

The first Captain dismissed was given no investigation and forced to take a polygraph, this is a major violation and can happen to anyone of you.
A Chief who officially retires after serving for 20 years is suspended like a criminal for something that happened over 4 months ago do you really believe the Sheriff just found out about it or is their a hidden agenda?
A Lieutenant is demoted for using the word ass 2 months prior and then fired for called a friend a bad word off duty?
A major is demoted for no reason and has $21, 000 taken from him?

Guys I’m nothing but a retired cop but I do believe in the brotherhood and always will, I just think you all need to smarten up and use your cop instincts to figure out there is more to this story and these guys were gunned by your sheriff for a reason that has yet to come out. You also need to realize that another group could be next if they cross this man, ban together strenght in numbers and keep the brotherhood alive. This might be entertainment to you now but it won’t be if you are the next victim, band together and start a union now before it’s too late. Be safe.

04-14-2009, 11:16 PM
As a retired cop for 20+ years and Union Rep (not for LCSO out of State) this is definitely getting out of control, I have been following this in the paper over the last few weeks and reading these posts, what has our brotherhood come too? Your Sheriff is misusing his office and none of you see it, all you are doing is getting on the band wagon and attacking each other rather than banding together and forming a union so you are not the next victim. Lets look at some facts here that everyone is dodging and put personal feelings aside how you feel about the brother officers dismissed.

The first Captain dismissed was given no investigation and forced to take a polygraph, this is a major violation and can happen to anyone of you.
A Chief who officially retires after serving for 20 years is suspended like a criminal for something that happened over 4 months ago do you really believe the Sheriff just found out about it or is their a hidden agenda?
A Lieutenant is demoted for using the word ass 2 months prior and then fired for called a friend a bad word off duty?

Guys I’m nothing but a retired cop but I do believe in the brotherhood and always will, I just think you all need to smarten up and use your cop instincts to figure out there is more to this story and these guys were gunned by your sheriff for a reason that has yet to come out. You also need to realize that another group could be next if they cross this man, ban together strenght in numbers and keep the brotherhood alive. This might be entertainment to you now but it won’t be if you are the next victim, band together and start a union now before it’s too late. Be safe.

Welcome to Florida! Now go back to your yankee state and leave us alone....

04-15-2009, 04:50 AM
Wow....I am so glad to see that someone impartial to this area can see what I see and I noticed this handiwork about 6 years ago. This was when everyone was blinded by Mike Scott and the Ferrante's. The poor souls of the public elected this ignorant and uneducated fool so he could put all his boys in their sweet spots. Now he is faltering, realizing this is all so much for him. There has been a big mess created in his agency and now he has to figure out how to clean it up. He is trying to cover a lie by using ten more lies but people all over are starting to see. I am also finding more pages that were missing from my story book as to how and why ---for me? Good will always overcome... :?:

04-16-2009, 10:14 PM

Welcome to Florida! Now go back to your yankee state and leave us alone....

Bite me! You only have a state because we allowed you have it back after we put down your silly uprising in the 1860's. You had best speak to your Northern Masters with some respect, you ignorant hillbilly!!!