PDA

View Full Version : 2 open Sgt positions

04-08-2009, 09:51 PM
So who will be getting those two Sgt positions ( Tall & Orl). Any ideas? Anyone know who is interested in either or both?

04-09-2009, 01:44 PM
So who will be getting those two Sgt positions ( Tall & Orl). Any ideas? Anyone know who is interested in either or both?

Let the games begin!! ( or continue perhaps ). :shock:

04-10-2009, 01:01 AM
There are a few for the Tallahassee position from what I hear. For Orlando there should be only one choice and that is RW. He is at the top and has been looked over several times. He deserves it.

04-10-2009, 03:13 AM
Couldn't agree more...

04-14-2009, 09:34 PM
I am thinking the Col may let MD transfer again. If that is the case Tallahassee is a mute point. I guess Madison will again be open.

04-15-2009, 07:55 PM
I am thinking the Col may let MD transfer again. If that is the case Tallahassee is a mute point. I guess Madison will again be open.

Does it actually surprise you??

04-15-2009, 09:50 PM
I hear thar KB is on top for the Tally spot! :shock:

04-16-2009, 08:04 PM
who? must be a newbee

04-17-2009, 04:07 PM
She is actually at the bottom according to the Sgt list. I don't think she even made the top 5.

04-17-2009, 06:02 PM
She is actually at the bottom according to the Sgt list. I don't think she even made the top 5.

She just has to pass the rest is up to the upper brass. Everyone knows you don't have to be the top five. :shock:

04-17-2009, 07:29 PM

Has anyone heard if AL from Panama City put in?

04-17-2009, 08:07 PM
What about the orlando position? No one put in for it?

04-17-2009, 08:53 PM
What about the orlando position? No one put in for it?

LOL , yeah right ..you know the answer to that. It's pretty much a " weight station " if you will , no one sticks around as sgt. there that long it seems. And in some case(s) , they don't even stay / serve their time there all. Wonder why? :shock: :shock: :shock:

04-17-2009, 09:10 PM
So your answer is no one put in for it? That would be hilarious. I would think at least a few did.

04-19-2009, 11:18 PM
I hear JW is going to be the next Tallahassee Sgt. He wants out of HQ bad

04-20-2009, 03:55 PM
I hear JW is going to be the next Tallahassee Sgt. He wants out of HQ bad

Not hardly. . . He has it made at HQ (no childish Tally officers to babysit) :devil:

04-20-2009, 10:04 PM
So your answer is no one put in for it? That would be hilarious. I would think at least a few did.
I've heard that RW, AD, and MW all put in for it. :mrgreen:

04-21-2009, 12:02 AM
[quote="not yet":2hu7mfep]So your answer is no one put in for it? That would be hilarious. I would think at least a few did.
I've heard that RW, AD, and MW all put in for it. :mrgreen:[/quote:2hu7mfep]

I got the others but i'm not sure who MW is. What FO is he at? Also so i was told today that RM in ocala may have put in for it to.

04-21-2009, 02:01 AM
[quote="Guest.":2sop0esh][quote="not yet":2sop0esh]So your answer is no one put in for it? That would be hilarious. I would think at least a few did.
I've heard that RW, AD, and MW all put in for it. :mrgreen:[/quote:2sop0esh]

I got the others but i'm not sure who MW is. What FO is he at? Also so i was told today that RM in ocala may have put in for it to.[/quote:2sop0esh]

MW is from the Tampa FO. Any word on the Tallahassee FO :?: position?

04-21-2009, 02:27 PM
JW is getting Tally. Thats a done deal. on to the next one. If Rw does not get Orlando, I would file a lawsuit. He has been looked over long enough

04-21-2009, 03:53 PM
I heard RW say he was going to the New York State Police, what happened?

04-22-2009, 04:47 PM
If he is leaving then did he even put in for the Orl position? If true, that would leave the door open for someone else further down the promo list. Who will be in the top five to put in for it. And yes, i would agree that JW is a done deal for the Tally position.

04-24-2009, 08:01 PM
JW is getting Tally. Thats a done deal. on to the next one. If Rw does not get Orlando, I would file a lawsuit. He has been looked over long enough

Open position in DeLand field office.

04-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Open position in DeLand field office?? Is this an Officer postion or Sgt b/c if its an officer then maybe RW has been promoted. If its a sgt position then who left?

04-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Now that I have read my email I understand. Its Sgt RW now. Good for him!! Now lets see who will be lining up for Sgt JW's position at HQ.

04-25-2009, 01:57 AM
Congrats RW. You deserved it!!!!

04-26-2009, 04:22 PM
I can just about tell you RH and KB out of Tallahassee will be putting for the HQ Sgt if thwy put another Sgt there. His position was on the chopping block if the FHP merger happened. I also want 2 congratulate RW. Experience finally paid off. Orlando will be lucky to have him.

05-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Now that I have read my email I understand. Its Sgt RW now. Good for him!! Now lets see who will be lining up for Sgt JW's position at HQ.
Who would want that job? gag, work a desk????? NOT for me...

05-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Who would want that job? gag, work a desk????? NOT for me...

I would do it.The only way to get a raise around here , besides it's a way to get your foot in the door as a sgt. . Sometimes , even , you can accept a sgt. position , not report there and loaf til an open position closer comes open :shock:

05-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Sounds like the job for AB from LKC then :devil: :devil:

05-14-2009, 02:32 AM
From what I understand, AL from PC is getting the HQ position. Another rookie put in a place of supervision. Just what this dept needs. I hope you veteran sgts are ready to travel in case of natural disasters, The new sgts have never been to the details before so they won't be able to supervise one.

05-14-2009, 04:20 AM
From what I understand, AL from PC is getting the HQ position. Another rookie put in a place of supervision. Just what this dept needs. I hope you veteran sgts are ready to travel in case of natural disasters, The new sgts have never been to the details before so they won't be able to supervise one.

I'm not so sure about the "rookie" part. From what I was told, AL has been a cop since '99 or 2000. HQ just screwed up on the email "as usual." I do know that he brings prior CMV enforcement experience with him and did several years as a PD lieutenant in Alabama. We'll see if he makes probation, only time will tell. . . . . . . :|

05-14-2009, 11:06 AM

I'm not so sure about the "rookie" part. From what I was told, AL has been a cop since '99 or 2000. HQ just screwed up on the email "as usual." I do know that he brings prior CMV enforcement experience with him and did several years as a PD lieutenant in Alabama. We'll see if he makes probation, only time will tell. . . . . . . :|

At least it wasn't kb. And we all know she tried EVERYDAY to get it too.

05-15-2009, 08:14 PM
[quote="Past Delta Unit":19055agr][quote="waiting fo the fall":19055agr]From what I understand, AL from PC is getting the HQ position. Another rookie put in a place of supervision. Just what this dept needs. I hope you veteran sgts are ready to travel in case of natural disasters, The new sgts have never been to the details before so they won't be able to supervise one.

I'm not so sure about the "rookie" part. From what I was told, AL has been a cop since '99 or 2000. HQ just screwed up on the email "as usual." I do know that he brings prior CMV enforcement experience with him and did several years as a PD lieutenant in Alabama. We'll see if he makes probation, only time will tell. . . . . . . :|[/quote:19055agr]

At least it wasn't kb. And we all know she tried EVERYDAY to get it too.[/quote:19055agr]

Do elaborate......

05-16-2009, 02:24 AM
uninformed guest][quote="sick of the @$$ kissing":1o1qxn5i][quote="Past Delta Unit":1o1qxn5i][quote="waiting fo the fall":1o1qxn5i]From what I understand, AL from PC is getting the HQ position. Another rookie put in a place of supervision. Just what this dept needs. I hope you veteran sgts are ready to travel in case of natural disasters, The new sgts have never been to the details before so they won't be able to supervise one.

I'm not so sure about the "rookie" part. From what I was told, AL has been a cop since '99 or 2000. HQ just screwed up on the email "as usual." I do know that he brings prior CMV enforcement experience with him and did several years as a PD lieutenant in Alabama. We'll see if he makes probation, only time will tell. . . . . . . :|[/quote:1o1qxn5i]

At least it wasn't kb. And we all know she tried EVERYDAY to get it too.[/quote:1o1qxn5i]

Do elaborate......[/quote:1o1qxn5i]

Girl, do I really need to? I mean come on, we all see what you are about!