PDA

View Full Version : This is all the chiefs fault

04-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I have read all the posted comments and they are all true. This whole entire ordeal can be blamed on the chief. He fires the dispatcher and then goes uphill, next the dispatch supervisor, then the patrol seargent and last the captain over the dispatch center. If you were going to be fair you should have fired the patrol captain for the street seargents actions. Than makes about as much sense as what you did to the dispatch captain. Well Mr. Billy boy this next part is for you. You might think the buck stops with them. Do you remember your way of leadership, no matter what the case the highest person in any situation gets the axe for whatever someone did wrong. How do you think the city manager feels about you. He holds you accountable for the entire pd, and I dont think he has been very impressed with what he has been seeing lately. At a time when the citys budjet is at a all time low, you go and screw up and thats gonna cost the city plenty on your behalf. You know all the pending suits I dont have to spell them out. But your so ignorant to what is going on that you believe that you can do no wrong and anything that goes bad is someone elses fault. That was a good move to fire those people, all you did was show more that the pd is at fault. You just handed that family a blank signed check and told them to fill in the amount. That family could care less about those fired, they want you and the citys money. You think you are such a hot shot but you are worthless as tits on a boar hog and you could not poor piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel. Go ahead and resign or simply wait and you will be fired trust me on that one. :evil:

04-08-2009, 07:42 PM
I have read all the posted comments and they are all true. This whole entire ordeal can be blamed on the chief. He fires the dispatcher and then goes uphill, next the dispatch supervisor, then the patrol seargent and last the captain over the dispatch center. If you were going to be fair you should have fired the patrol captain for the street seargents actions. Than makes about as much sense as what you did to the dispatch captain. Well Mr. Billy boy this next part is for you. You might think the buck stops with them. Do you remember your way of leadership, no matter what the case the highest person in any situation gets the axe for whatever someone did wrong. How do you think the city manager feels about you. He holds you accountable for the entire pd, and I dont think he has been very impressed with what he has been seeing lately. At a time when the citys budjet is at a all time low, you go and screw up and thats gonna cost the city plenty on your behalf. You know all the pending suits I dont have to spell them out. But your so ignorant to what is going on that you believe that you can do no wrong and anything that goes bad is someone elses fault. That was a good move to fire those people, all you did was show more that the pd is at fault. You just handed that family a blank signed check and told them to fill in the amount. That family could care less about those fired, they want you and the citys money. You think you are such a hot shot but you are worthless as tits on a boar hog and you could not poor piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel. Go ahead and resign or simply wait and you will be fired trust me on that one. :evil:

Been around long enough to know that if this happened to some white woman no one would have been found at fault and there would be no witch hunt. These days, seems like if anything happens to an "afro amer" there is an extreme reaction and heads will roll even though another african did the dirty deed. Your chief must be taking lessons from the worthless pos that is posing as chief at SPPD. Get rid of the scumbag before the infection gets worse!!

04-09-2009, 05:41 PM
It is obvious that the two previous postings are from people who really do not know what happened. The captain over dispatch was not fired because of what his dispatchers did, but because of inaccurate statements he made to the media about PCPD's response to the 911 call.

I don't mind when people share an opinion but I always hope it will be an informed opinion.

No one wants to see co-workers fired. This has been a horrible tragedy for everyone involved. Lets try to move on.

04-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Did the Captain KNOWINGLY give false information, or was he fired for making a statement in which he had not actually gotten all the facts? It makes a difference. If his facts were just inaccurate, and not a crafted lie, then couldn't he have just retracted his statement and then inform the media of the actual truth?

Tell me if the Captain made a mistake or actually crafted a lie.

04-10-2009, 12:58 AM
I guess you would have to ask the Captain. He is the only one that can answer that question. I would hope it was not intentional lies. I would also hope that anyone dealing with the media would verify their facts before making a statement. Either way, I am sorry that 4 people lost jobs over this.

04-10-2009, 01:14 PM
I dont think anyone deserved to be fired over the situation! However I agree with the first poster it is chiefs fault and he will be getting his soon. The whole administration made a knee jerk reaction to calm down the press and left the rest of us thinking that they will throw us under the bus to save themselves the first chance that they get.. However they just made it look like the city was guilty! There was nothing that could have been done and it is tragic that Jennifer Johnsons family lost some one but it wasnt AMHILL who killed her nor put her in the trunk to begin with what about her family and the people that she supports? Or Ritas family and Watkins daughter in college Captain Wilson has Two children to take care of the last three got to retire or resign on their own free will but chief stood up and lied on national tv stating that the dispatcher didnt know how to do her job she will never get to work in another dispatch center from the stigmantation! Which is a damn shame because she would have done anything for any of us officers to keep us safe and she would have never thrown any of us under the bus unlike the dispatchers we are left with if you ask me shes a hell of a better man than chief ever will be! We will all miss all of them!!

04-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Billy has been known to be a prevaricator himself.. All good leaders have a policy that names the person who addresses all press releases.. It is called a Public Information Officer. I guess that leaves Billy out of that category This is not the first black eye Billy has given the department and if he stays where he is it will not be the last. If you are Billy's buddy you can get away with everything but if you are not he will burn you even if he has to lie to do it. :evil: