PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who?

04-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Instead of this nonsense you guys should be putting your heads together and getting ready for the new contract. Got news for you, the admin. is not going to just give us us what we are asking for. I have a funny feeling they are going to be a little more hard headed than you think on things. Things that are long overdue. We need to come together, liking each other or not, and show them we want change. As individuals we will never get anything done. As a team we can make ZPD a great place to work. It's almost there.

04-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Shut up with your stupid propoganda. i don't like everything that the admin says or does but atleast they don't give you the run round and do what they say. That's more than i can say of you Mr. Crybaby. You suck chrome dome maybe your daddy can get you a job as a civilian. Quit worrying about peoples tattoos:P

04-16-2009, 03:06 AM
id like to see anyone make the headway that our reps has made. back under DC of JH there was nothing being done except for themselfs. now at least we have admin talking to us. without reps the admin wouldn't be doing anything.

tattoo man thinks he can come back and jump right to the top. don't "shoot" your mouth off too soon you might "misfire" and hurt yourself.

04-16-2009, 12:45 PM
id like to see anyone make the headway that our reps has made. back under DC of JH there was nothing being done except for themselfs. now at least we have admin talking to us. without reps the admin wouldn't be doing anything.

tattoo man thinks he can come back and jump right to the top. Don't "shoot" your mouth off too soon you might "misfire" and hurt yourself.

Looks like Tattoo Man should worry more about taking a firearms re-training class than trying to run ZPD. At least now we have a full time admin that is on the job. We put up with RB for several years. I think we owe the new admin. at least the same opportunity . I guess we could give Tattoo Man one bullet for his shirt pocket so he don't another A.D.
Good job "Barney" :devil: :snicker:

04-16-2009, 05:15 PM
I keep trying to tell you guys the reps have a very tough job ahead of them. Your "new admin" is not looking out for your best intrests, trust me. They are more concerned about showing us how it's going to be "their way or the highway." Look at the crap they've pulled over the last week alone with dispatch and patrol. Open your eyes people and understand something, it's only going to get worse. Mr. Spina you had better start asking some questions and finding out what your new police admin is up to. Ask the officers and I think you will find that alot of us feel let down and confused. God you guys need to stop worrying about the little things and take a step back to look at the big picture.

04-17-2009, 02:46 AM
Save it chrome dome. youve had your chance and didnt do anything but for yourself. its funny how these post only happen when you are off shift. its so easy to tell on you. capt came to briefing the other day and actually made sense for a change. they are doing stuff you only dreamed you had a part in. i think i will take my chances with them. beats russ any day. your time in office should end. we cant afford it anywy.

04-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Save it chrome dome. youve had your chance and didnt do anything but for yourself. its funny how these post only happen when you are off shift. its so easy to tell on you. capt came to briefing the other day and actually made sense for a change. they are doing stuff you only dreamed you had a part in. i think i will take my chances with them. beats russ any day. your time in office should end. we cant afford it anywy.

The union i.e. JH and DC gave Russ a lot when he was here. Why would we not give the "New Admin" at least the opportunity to try the changes. At least this admin can make a decision and will listen to the "troops" for input. Anyway in case you haven't noticed the job market isn't the best so be happy you are working. If the admin policies fail there will be plenty of folks lined up to say " I told you so" If they win we win........... :snicker: 8) :cop: