PDA

View Full Version : Bushong Gets The Axe

04-03-2009, 09:58 PM
LEE COUNTY: A former commander of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Intelligence Unit was fired. Officials we spoke to say it was because he called a coworker an inappropriate name.

Last month, former Lieutenant Lee Bushong was placed on paid administrative and demoted to deputy after an internal investigation.

Bushong was the head of intelligence for the sheriff's office and worked under former Captain Dominick Ferrante, who abruptly quit the sheriff's office in early March.

04-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Best move yet by Sheriff Scott, this guy was the was the worst poser to ever wear the green. Now he has the time to read the dictionary to learn some more words to bore his next unfortunate employer.

04-04-2009, 08:06 PM
LEE COUNTY: A former commander of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Intelligence Unit was fired.
Officials we spoke to say it was because he called a coworker an inappropriate name.
Last month, former Lieutenant Lee Bushong was placed on paid administrative and demoted to deputy after an internal investigation.

Bushong was the head of intelligence for the sheriff's office and worked under former Captain Dominick Ferrante, who abruptly quit the sheriff's office in early March.

Wahhhhh! He called me a name! I'm gonna go to IA and tell on you, you stupid head!!!

What a bunch of pussies. Are we cops or are we playing in the playground??? WTF??? I'm not a fan of Bushong but did he really get fired for calling another grown man a name and for swinging from Dom's nuts??? That is straight up ***** schitt. I'm embarrased to wear my uniform.

04-04-2009, 08:07 PM
The butter bars went right to his head, he became pure arrogance!

04-04-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm embarrased to wear my uniform.
You mean it took until Bushong got fired for you to feel that way? LOL