PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

04-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Well what do you perpetual complainers have to say now?

I can only say that those are excellent choices all around.Some of you are quick to jump on a bad decision let's make sure you give equal time for some really good decisions

Good job Chief

04-03-2009, 08:21 PM
I'll add to that. I think every person picked was the best for the position. The Sergeant was the most important followed by Corporal, then CID. All the way around it was good for us.
Congrats to the people promoted.

04-03-2009, 09:12 PM
I think every person picked was the best for the position. The Sergeant was the most important

Ditto

good job to all and a good job to admin

04-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Gaaah!! I can't believe it what the F were they thinking!!!!!

Just kidding. I actually find myself being in agreement with the positions. It leads to the conclusion that the admin actually took the time to listen and look into each postion before making it. Good for all who got those positions.

04-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Well what do you perpetual complainers have to say now?

I can only say that those are excellent choices all around.Some of you are quick to jump on a bad decision let's make sure you give equal time for some really good decisions

Good job Chief

I am also proud of all the people who got their promotions or transfers. But, come on - the list was made because of a union, the process was done prior to him being Chief, and there really were no BAD choices out there. Not sure any of the credit should be given to him, but it is still great for all of them.
NOW - when he makes an actual positive CHANGE for the Department - I'll be right on board with you. I'm still on the fence about him as Chief - with bunches of caution still.

04-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Not me, Bravo Chief

04-03-2009, 11:41 PM
There is no more important position in supervision than the patrol supervisors. They set the tone for the squad and the shifts. They can make or break an entire dept. I congratulate the people chosen and congratulate the Chief for terrific decisions

04-04-2009, 02:40 AM
I'm happy for the promotees and happy for the department. all is good.

04-04-2009, 09:44 AM
The promotions show that a measure of thought was put into them. A positive outcome to some potentially damaging decisions. You must give credit where credit is due. A good move from the big guy.

04-04-2009, 04:04 PM
I feel like I received a last minute pardon from the governor right before execution. I thought for sure I was going to be working for "you know who". I happily read the promotions and feel relieved. Thanks Guv!! It's like we dodged a bullet or in this case dodged a scimitar flung by a guy in a cape and tights. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: