PDA

View Full Version : Are You KIDDING me?

04-03-2009, 12:40 AM
WTF?!?!? We get a request for "donations" to send one of our "supervisors" on a religous mission to some 3rd world country put in every officer's police mail box? Can I just make a note here... before anyone donates to send that idiot on a church paid vacation, PLEASE remember that we have one of our own (with a capital "O") who is need of our on-going attention and assistance. I, for one, will make my prioity to someone who actually deserves it - and has never actually begged for freebie's. Isn't this the second time this jerk-off has begged for the same reason?

Can't believe that is not against Police rules or City rules. But hey - when you are in a position like his, you can get away with anything I guess.

04-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Absolutely!!, Before you even think about giving one dime to some 3rd worlder you don't know and never will see, You need to give something to a guy who is in need and a treasure to our Dept. He doesn't have someone who wants to prove how godly he is.

I personally think ol' Sally Struthers of Temple Terrace needs to worry about things closer to home instead of posturing with that fakeass god thing.

How about a "printed it on TTPD paper" plea for assistance for a member of our family as opposed to something or someone that we will never even see.

04-03-2009, 01:35 AM
Can't believe that is not against Police rules or City rules. But hey - when you are in a position like his, you can get away with anything I guess.

When you're the fox in charge of the hen house, you get to say how many hens there are in the house knowing no one will challenge you. (cue the sly grin and the dreaming of chicken dinner)
:snicker: