PDA

View Full Version : Ofc Hagopian

04-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Anyone know why Mary didn't make probation?

04-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Yea-She p***** off Chief Rick and Captain Costello.

04-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Yea-She p***** off Chief Rick and Captain Costello.

So you fire her over that ??? If that's the case, maybe Chief Rick and Captain Costello need to get over themselves and their egos.

04-13-2009, 04:16 PM
If someone is a problem employee then it is wise to dismiss them during their first year. This way WMPD is not stuck with a problem employee when it becomes more difficult to get rid of them. It is called the DiMeiola theory.

04-14-2009, 01:41 AM
If someone is a problem employee then it is wise to dismiss them during their first year. This way WMPD is not stuck with a problem employee when it becomes more difficult to get rid of them. It is called the DiMeiola theory.

Please enlighten me...I tried to search for this "DiMeiola theory" and all I could not find anything as it results to your post.

04-15-2009, 12:00 AM
It is the art of documenting enough problems on a problem employee so that it is possible to get rid of said problem employee. Once that person gets past probation it is harder to get rid of them. Wiley perfected this technique on a young man named DiMeola many years ago.

04-16-2009, 03:07 AM
Please get real. She would not do certain things for a certain Captain with the initials EC off duty. Word got back to Chief Perez that his male slut got slighted so he ordered the ax to be swung. Very easy to figure out. She was a good cop and I would trust her as a back up. But another case of EC's ZIPPER screwing up our PD.

04-21-2009, 12:07 PM
It is the art of documenting enough problems on a problem employee so that it is possible to get rid of said problem employee. Once that person gets past probation it is harder to get rid of them. Wiley perfected this technique on a young man named DiMeola many years ago.

How is this "art of documenting" possible when she never even received an evaluation during her entire tenure ?? Sounds to me like it was a last minute "witch hunt".

04-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Through memos my friend. Every screw up or mistake gets a memo and before you know it, you are outa here. Give Wiley a call and he can explain it further.

04-23-2009, 02:37 AM
Through memos my friend. Every screw up or mistake gets a memo and before you know it, you are outa here. Give Wiley a call and he can explain it further.

I would gladly give Wiley a call but unfortunatelly, he has disappeared off the face of the earth.

One thing did come to light. Hagopian was let go so RP could bring in his 27 year veteran from his previous PD, Ft Lauderdale. WOW. Another old dude. Why not hire some young blood that will kick some A$$ and earn their paycheck. OH yea. RP can not attract the younger more qualified individuals. All he has done is fill uniforms with WHATEVER or WHOEVER will wear them. I can't wait until I get my 20!!!

04-23-2009, 03:55 AM
Pretty sad to hear all the crap that is going on now........... having been away for 10 years all I can say is thank God for retirement and pensions. :devil:

04-23-2009, 10:49 AM

Since when is it a special "technique" to fire someone on probation? This just sounds like more chest thumping from our self important command thugs. They get all giddy when somebody is toyed with, intimidated or terminated..how pathetic. Does that sound about right EC...DS...RP...thought soooooo.

04-25-2009, 09:39 PM
It is obvious that Mary is gone so RP could open a slot for a "old" buddy who could be one of his many snitches his massive ego needs to operate. Somebody who will be reactive instead of proactive. Thats why the police department is on a patch of self destruction as it is being led by three idiots and we at 524 know who they are.

05-04-2009, 02:31 AM
Mary got " released' because she would not give in to certain demands that a newly promoted captain demanded that she do prior to her probationary evaluation being done. Captain EC is pure SCUM and should be treated as such. He has led two nice women down a path of no return due to him being a perv in the sack. Dude you and the red head need to move it out from the PD and get your life in order.

05-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Maybe she didnt cut the standards...duh!!! What do you think???? What are trying to insinuate??

05-13-2009, 02:56 AM
Maybe she didnt cut the standards...duh!!! What do you think???? What are trying to insinuate??

What standards ! Not wanting to climb in the sack with a certain captain whose likes different things when the lights are turned off. Face it. She was a superstar compared to the slugs and retirees we have gotten stuck with due to the perez hirings. She was canned because she would not play "ball" and perez needed a spot for a flpd buddy. When you think the working situation cannot get worse it does.Half the time I do not want a 10-94 because you are scared of whats coming to back you up.

05-14-2009, 05:04 AM
TO all of those of you who care, I'm alive and well and happier then EVER.
Don't miss the job, definitely don't miss the place, just the handfull of kind people who actually picked up the telephone.
All the speculation as to my professional demise is quite amusing, I have my own theory which does not involve EC... sorry.

05-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Don't miss the job, definitely don't miss the place, just the handfull of kind people who actually picked up the telephone.
All the speculation as to my professional demise is quite amusing, I have my own theory which does not involve EC... sorry.
Well spit it out if you got a theory...we're all waiting with baited breath.

05-23-2009, 07:46 AM
Her **** was bigger than EC's. EC couldn't have any competition, so she was let go.

MOD 360
05-23-2009, 02:16 PM
The Truth Hurts,

Please review the terms and conditions of this board. Keep it clean or keep it off.

05-25-2009, 12:17 AM

Mary-As a person who has worked at 524 for many years it was a pleasure to work with you. We all know most of Chief Perez's hirings have been a total failure due to him hiring total washouts from other agencies or his old "buds" who have retired from flpd and just want to put in a lazy 8 but you were one of the bright spots. I and my family wanted to wish you the best. I understand completly why you don't miss this place. It's hard to come to work each day with a police chief interested more in EGO than in the welfare of his officers.

05-25-2009, 12:39 AM
[quote="MTXC121/205":234gzpo1]TO all of those of you who care, I'm alive and well and happier then EVER.

Mary-As a person who has worked at 524 for many years it was a pleasure to work with you. We all know most of Chief Perez's hirings have been a total failure due to him hiring total washouts from other agencies or his old "buds" who have retired from flpd and just want to put in a lazy 8 but you were one of the bright spots. I and my family wanted to wish you the best. I understand completly why you don't miss this place. It's hard to come to work each day with a police chief interested more in EGO than in the welfare of his officers.[/quote:234gzpo1]

Look here, PILLOW BITER, if you have a problem with the chief then schedule a face-to-face meeting to air it out like a man.

05-25-2009, 02:16 PM
[quote="MTXC121/205":1msutwh8]TO all of those of you who care, I'm alive and well and happier then EVER.

Mary-As a person who has worked at 524 for many years it was a pleasure to work with you. We all know most of Chief Perez's hirings have been a total failure due to him hiring total washouts from other agencies or his old "buds" who have retired from flpd and just want to put in a lazy 8 but you were one of the bright spots. I and my family wanted to wish you the best. I understand completly why you don't miss this place. It's hard to come to work each day with a police chief interested more in EGO than in the welfare of his officers.

Look here, PILLOW BITER, if you have a problem with the chief then schedule a face-to-face meeting to air it out like a man.[/quote:1msutwh8]

My problem is with the back door political cowardice that occurred resulting in Mary's termination. Call it what you will, but most will agree that the whole situation stunk like rat crap.

05-26-2009, 12:31 PM
[quote="MTXC121/205":2wu40kzz]TO all of those of you who care, I'm alive and well and happier then EVER.

Look here, PILLOW BITER, if you have a problem with the chief then schedule a face-to-face meeting to air it out like a man.[/quote:2wu40kzz]

Problem is that the CHIEF does not deal with problems like a real man. He is a super sized wus that defers any type of problem to EC or DS and hides behind a CLOSED DOOR that does not open until he can YELL and SCREAM at a rank and file person. Then the DOOR CLOSES again until the evil beast picks his next undeserving target. Thats how a cowardly bully operates.

05-27-2009, 12:38 PM
[quote="Nail Biter":c61mftds][quote="MTXC121/205":c61mftds]TO all of those of you who care, I'm alive and well and happier then EVER.

Look here, PILLOW BITER, if you have a problem with the chief then schedule a face-to-face meeting to air it out like a man.[/quote:c61mftds]

Problem is that the CHIEF does not deal with problems like a real man. He is a super sized wus that defers any type of problem to EC or DS and hides behind a CLOSED DOOR that does not open until he can YELL and SCREAM at a rank and file person. Then the DOOR CLOSES again until the evil beast picks his next undeserving target. Thats how a cowardly bully operates.[/quote:c61mftds]

YOU SICK WEAKLING! You say the chief isnt a man??? Maybe you should walk up to him and tell him what you think, TOUGH GUY. Maybe you slap his face to prove youre a man and he's not. Maybe he teaches you what a real man and a real cop does.

WHY DONT YOU DO IT YOU PUNK JUST WALK UP AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU THINK I DARE YOU OH GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD DO IT!!!!!

05-28-2009, 03:20 AM
[quote=blooddrunk][quote="Nail Biter":8mbgk0xo][quote="MTXC121/205":8mbgk0xo]TO all of those of you who care, I'm alive and well and happier then EVER.

Look here, PILLOW BITER, if you have a problem with the chief then schedule a face-to-face meeting to air it out like a man.[/quote:8mbgk0xo]

Problem is that the CHIEF does not deal with problems like a real man. He is a super sized wus that defers any type of problem to EC or DS and hides behind a CLOSED DOOR that does not open until he can YELL and SCREAM at a rank and file person. Then the DOOR CLOSES again until the evil beast picks his next undeserving target. Thats how a cowardly bully operates.[/quote:8mbgk0xo]

YOU SICK WEAKLING! You say the chief isnt a man??? Maybe you should walk up to him and tell him what you think, TOUGH GUY. Maybe you slap his face to prove youre a man and he's not. Maybe he teaches you what a real man and a real cop does.

WHY DONT YOU DO IT YOU PUNK JUST WALK UP AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU THINK I DARE YOU OH GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD DO IT!!!!![/quote:8mbgk0xo]

Please-chief or newtons arse wipe is a no real man. Yea slap his face and get fired. You are a stupid excuse of a human being. A REAL COP hangs with his troops. Not delagates everything to his two worthless captains so they can sustain a position. But ever notice, when the going gets tough at this PD, the chiefs door is always shut when things get tough and he has to make a decision. But then again he never really does. He "defers" to the worthless administration who continue to lie and coverup his misdeeds and crimes. Road patrol is SUFFERING every day due to a lack of manpower but do you think the POPE of the WMPD will do anything about it. No. He is more focused about leaving at noon every friday for a extended weekend. Hey city council, check his travel vouchers because it may get very interesting since the city manager signs off on them. And that is our sorry state of leadership. When the last one leaves the current building please shut off the lights.

05-28-2009, 12:48 PM
[quote=blooddrunk][quote="Nail Biter":3jdf16os][quote="MTXC121/205":3jdf16os]TO all of those of you who care, I'm alive and well and happier then EVER.

Look here, PILLOW BITER, if you have a problem with the chief then schedule a face-to-face meeting to air it out like a man.[/quote:3jdf16os]

Problem is that the CHIEF does not deal with problems like a real man. He is a super sized wus that defers any type of problem to EC or DS and hides behind a CLOSED DOOR that does not open until he can YELL and SCREAM at a rank and file person. Then the DOOR CLOSES again until the evil beast picks his next undeserving target. Thats how a cowardly bully operates.[/quote:3jdf16os]

WHY DONT YOU DO IT YOU PUNK JUST WALK UP AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU THINK I DARE YOU OH GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD DO IT!!!!![/quote:3jdf16os]
WOW looks like we just upset a family member.............NO ONE in this place would defend the chief like that...I mean NO ONE!!!!!!
Listen he may be a great family member, but he is a LOUSY chief. The sooner he leaves, the better off we all will be. We will only have to deal with EC then and we all know how to deal with him.

06-04-2009, 02:49 AM
I can tell you Rick Perez was a total waste of a sworn position at FLPD and a complete JOKE as a supervisor. It was always about what was best for Rick as he could care less about the welfare of his command. His ego was it was all about and he hurt quite a few good people. A leopard does not change his spots so I assume his history at FLPD carrys over to his employment at wilton manors. I truly feel sorry for the troops on the ground because its all about rick, doris and phil cameron as they were a very unholy alliance which is probably true to this date.

01-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Thank you Mr. Perez. It is going to be a Great 2010. Did you enjoy your deposition. Oh by the way. Thanks for a copy of that great e-mail you sent to Hallendale. It will cost them BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! LOL:)

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Cler ... CE09064269 (http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=1555558&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=no&CaseNumber=CACE09064269)

Case Summary

Broward County Case Number: CACE09064269 State Reporting Number: 062009CA064269AXXXCE
Court Type: Civil Division - Circuit Court Case Type: Contract Indebtedness
Incident Date: N/A Filing Date: 11/30/2009
Court Location: Central Courthouse Case Status: Pending
Magistrate ID / Name: N/A Judge ID / Name: 03 Rodriguez-Powell, Mily

Style: Mary Hagopian Plaintiff vs. Hallandale Beach Florida City of, et al Defendant

Party Detail
Party Type Party Name Sex Race D.O.B. D.O.D. Attorneys / BarID
Denotes Lead Attorney
Plaintiff Hagopian, Mary Grossman, Rhea Pincus
Retained
BarID: 92640
Defendant Hallandale Beach Florida City of
Defendant Magill, Thomas

01-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Another case of Chief RP opening his whopper sized mouth to feed his super sized ego. He screwed her big time and I hope Hallandale has to pay big$$$$$$$$$$ because of RP's stupidity. Maybe she could sue RP as a individual. That would be interesting because with him, it's always about women!

01-13-2010, 03:50 AM
At least when you needed a backup Mary came asap. Not like the SLUGS CHIEF WASTE OF SPACE CHIEF RICHARD E PEREZ brought to us. They take their time responding when we are doing police work. Rumor is they are checking the D.R.O.P. statements from the CITY OF FT LAUDERDALE PENSION FUND. Yea very fun to go to work anymore. Citizens of Wilton Manors, hope you enjoy the crime going up.