PDA

View Full Version : Woman Charged w/Hitting Cape Coral LEO

03-31-2009, 01:56 PM
http://www.news-press.com/article/20090327/CRIME/90327052/1003/ACC

04-01-2009, 05:41 AM
She's 21, why was she being detained if they weren't going to arrest her?
Even after she *****slapped the cop she wasn't charged with anything else. Surely if there was something else to charge her with she would have been charged with that too after hitting a cop? Yt she wasn't.

So what am i missing here??? Her mom and dad are LEO so who called them to come get her? Did she call them or did the Cape cops make the call?

04-01-2009, 05:54 AM
Since her mom and dad are cops did the Cape cops use there discretion and call and her parents, who then told them to hold her until they got there? If so looks like that backfired. LOL

She's 21. if she didn't want to wait then they should of arrested her for public drunkeness or whatever, or let her walk away. Trying to force her to wait for her parents after she tried to leave was stupid.

04-01-2009, 12:51 PM
I don't get it. She's 21 years old and CCPD called mommy and daddy to come get her? Why wasn't she charged with public drunkeness?

04-01-2009, 03:50 PM
why dont you go to the police academy, get certified, become a detective and figure it out yourself. Dont second guess what an officer did. Go hme and bake some cookies.

04-01-2009, 06:58 PM
This forum and these message boards are so we can all share out thoughts and opinions. If you don't like them then I suggest that you get off leoaffairs and actually do some work. Isn't that what CCPD is paying you to do? Or do you think you're getting paid to yack on your cell phone and play on the internet?

04-01-2009, 09:46 PM
your right Maureen, we will yack on the phone. Little do you know some officers use their personal cell phones to call pain in the ass citizens like yourselfs that dont get the clue to MYOB. You must have been laid off now and looking for someone to blame for your boring life, and what better place to come but here. Have at it let us know how you feel but you can find better articles to pick apart than a New-press article that is poorly written and is written to make morons like yourself ask rediculous questions why the police did it the way they did. Enjoy those cookies

04-02-2009, 12:41 AM
What am I missing...

Police have charged a woman with hitting a Cape Coral police officer.
Officers said they found Meghan Harubin, 21, sitting on the curb on Del Prado Boulevard South at 3:35 a.m. Thursday.

Officers said that Harubin had been drinking and was arguing with a man.

They said they told her to stay put until her parents came to pick her up.

However, officers said that Harubin refused and started walking away.

When Officer Angela Fleming tried to stop her from leaving, Harubin backhanded Fleming, striking the officer on the chin and neck, reports state.

Harubin was handcuffed at booked into the Lee County Jail on a charge of battery on a law officer. She was later released under a pretrial program without having to pay bail.

04-02-2009, 02:41 AM
I don't get it. She's 21 years old and CCPD called mommy and daddy to come get her? Why wasn't she charged with public drunkeness?

1- They found her drunk and arguing with an unidentified male. Maybe she needed assistance originally.
2- argument finished, now what?
3- you could 10-15 her for disorderly intox, if the statutory criteria have been met. Was she creating a scene, wandering out into the road, etc... obviously arresting some drunk 21 year old is not the first choice.
4- You could Marchman act her, take her into protective custody if they deem her a danger to herself or others. BUT, the preference is to give them to a sober friend or relative if possible. Ahhh, maybe this is where the "wait for your parents" comes into play.

So yes, in some circumstances she may not be under arrest but also not free to leave, due to an high level of intoxication. And this scenario can play out with absolutely no regard to the friend or family being in law enforcement. Any police officer who works a jurisdiction with a downtown drinking area has experienced this once or twice. :cop:

the fact her family is in LE may or may not have played a role in their decision to wait for the parents to respond. But family on the job or not, she smacked/slapped/punched a police officer. I don't care who she knows or bl**s, that's a one way ticket to the hooskow.

To the Cape PD officer, you were likely trying to do the right thing, but keep in mind, the road to HELL is paved with good intentions. :idea: :|

04-02-2009, 12:20 PM
"your right Maureen, we will yack on the phone. Little do you know some officers use their personal cell phones to call pain in the ass citizens like yourselfs that dont get the clue to MYOB. You must have been laid off now and looking for someone to blame for your boring life, and what better place to come but here. Have at it let us know how you feel but you can find better articles to pick apart than a New-press article that is poorly written and is written to make morons like yourself ask rediculous questions why the police did it the way they did. Enjoy those cookies"

I think you need an attitude adjustment! Is this how you typically deal with the public? No wonder that perp b*tchslapped one of the CCPD LEO's. Too bad you weren't there standing in line to get yours next. No, I'm not laid off. Thanks for showing your caring/empathetic side to all the folks in Cape Coral tha ARE currently unemployed and job searching. I'm sure they would ALL like to go over to CCPD @ 815 Nicholas Parkway so you can buy them lunch. Why don't you spend a little more time doing your job and a little less time hanging out at Dunkin Donuts and abusing those you're supposed to protect & serve.

04-02-2009, 01:37 PM
good one Maureen, maybe you should go into comedy. I had enough dealing with you.

04-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Hey Maureen, let me say what the Officers here could say directly to you since they arent working and have no reason to be civil to someone like you who sees conspiracy everywhere. Shut the EFF up. Shut the EFF up or go put a badge on and protect someone ignorant like yourself. You think because you paid a tax somewhere you pay an officers salary and get to spew your stupidity to people who swore an oath to protec ignorant F-nuts like you. Tell you what, when someone commits a crime, shoots someone or victimizes someone, don't call 911, take your fat lazy cowardly ass and do something about it. You sound like the little kid in the school yard who needed their ass kicked to show them why they should monitor their mouths better. Hope when you call 911, the police do the speed limit, stop at every sign, wave everyone else into traffic and take measured careful steps to arrive at your home in as inoffensive a manner as possible. DB.

04-02-2009, 11:05 PM
why dont you go to the police academy, get certified, become a detective and figure it out yourself. Dont second guess what an officer did. Go hme and bake some cookies.

I'm sorry Sir, you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damned what you think.

I understand why your so upset someone would second guess the cape cops. Doesn't it just suck when people ask what the hell were you thinking!?

Like when they have SWAT standoffs that last over 24 hours...

Or like after a daycare shooting they have to search the daycare center 3 times before finding adults and children hiding in the bathroom...

Or like when SWAT is sitting around Taco Bell on their asses on the floor, with weapons out of reach, talking about XBOX with the manager and end up spazing when the perps show up to rob the place, and they end up shooting the manager by mistake...

Or like when those two cape cops chased a biker coming off the cape bridge hot and chased him down cape coral parkway doing about 90 mph in a 35mph business district, then both of them running him over after he crashed, because neither one of them could stop in time...

Or like when they investigated the murders of Lisa Story and Robin Cornell. They find a key ring with a distinctive key fob and car and house keys on it, the keys don't fit anyones home nor any car they own, does it occur to the detectives that they might be the killers keys he left behind? No! They put them into evidence as 11 yr old Robin Cornell's property and forget about them for nearly 10 years! DOH!

04-03-2009, 03:02 PM
I couldn't have said it better than the last person that posted on here. Wow! What a bunch of egomaniac, arrogant, know-it-all LEO's in Cape Coral. OMG! Maybe you all need to resign since you're nothing but a bunch of ****y idiots running around with badges on who think you're better than everyone else. Either that or stand in line so Meghan Harubin can b*itchslap each one of you cause you certainly deserve it! This article remind me of full-of-themselves CCPD LEO's - http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2009/04/01/2627211-cop-who-stopped-nfl-player-in-hospital-lot-resigns

04-03-2009, 03:34 PM
I bet you voted for Obama Maureen and waiting for your check in the mail right. How did I guess. Get a job

04-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Ahhhh a Republican CCPD LEO who luvs bashing the President. I don't need a check in the mail as I have a job. But I think you should vacate yours immediately so we can get a new LEO rookie with integrity, compassion and intelligence as those are attributes that you are certainly lacking... watch out, I see Meghan Harubin heading over to 518 Nicholas Parkway to give you some much deserved attitude adjustment right across the face! LOL

04-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Maureen, they are hiring, why not waddle on down and apply?

04-04-2009, 03:56 AM
Must be a driving hazard when you're multitasking - eating a donut, yacking on your cell phone, typing on the computer and steering your patrol car..... I'm certain there will be several CCPD LEO vacancies if they're all as useless as U are. Serve and Protect your DONUT fat ass!!!

04-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Maureen please come help us! We need people like you to come help our floundering agency! We have a gym! Its free to you.

04-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Maureen please come help us! We need people like you to come help our floundering agency! We have a gym! Its free to you.

You do realize that by persisting with this childish idiotic attempt to humiliate someone your making your department look downright retarded? If you would be embarrassed to sign your name to this childish crap your posting...then you should just STFU.

04-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Anyone look at Meghans mugshot? She's smug as can be! No regrets whatsover over *****slapping Angie upside her head... Priceless! LOL

Go Meghan!!!

04-05-2009, 12:54 AM

You do realize that by persisting with this childish idiotic attempt to humiliate someone your making your department look downright retarded? If you would be embarrassed to sign your name to this childish crap your posting...then you should just STFU.

Im not with the agency. Just cant stand loudmouths. Like you for instance.

04-05-2009, 01:17 AM

Im not with the agency. Just cant stand loudmouths. Like you for instance.

Well you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a s..t what you think. Resume your childish antics and have a nice day.

BTW if your not with the agency you probably shouldn't be talking in the first person like you are. Someone might construe that to be impersonating an officer, albeit an immature and rather retarded one. I'm sure you wanna be one, but if your not your not. So stop acting like a wannabe. :snicker:

04-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Her mom and dad are LEO so who called them to come get her? Did she call them or did the Cape cops make the call?

If her mom and dad are LEO then the ***** slap should have been let slide. Professional courtesy extends to kids, folks.

04-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Her parents work for law enforcement agenices, they are not LEO's. Professional courtesy does not apply to 21 year olds. She is not a child. "She was later released under a pretrial program without having to pay bail." Must be nice...

04-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Her parents work for law enforcement agenices, they are not LEO's. Professional courtesy does not apply to 21 year olds. She is not a child. "She was later released under a pretrial program without having to pay bail." Must be nice...

So she didn't get professional courtesy? I guess they just took pity on her when they decided to release her without bail and divert her into a pretrial program? That's wonderful they're extending such courtesy to everyone these days, i guess *****slapping a cop is no big deal these days, huh? :roll:

04-12-2009, 02:52 AM
I couldn't have said it better than the last person that posted on here. Wow! What a bunch of egomaniac, arrogant, know-it-all LEO's in Cape Coral. OMG! Maybe you all need to resign since you're nothing but a bunch of ****y idiots running around with badges on who think you're better than everyone else. Either that or stand in line so Meghan Harubin can b*itchslap each one of you cause you certainly deserve it! This article remind me of full-of-themselves CCPD LEO's - http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2009/04/01/2627211-cop-who-stopped-nfl-player-in-hospital-lot-resigns

What do you do for living Maureen? I bet your either in realestate or mortgages. Since things are a bit slow, you come to the where the secure jobs are and bust balls a bit. Come on lady tell us what you do a for a living?

04-12-2009, 04:25 AM
hey mr. anonymous heckler, at least she has a big enough sack to use a real name, unlike you.

04-14-2009, 01:42 PM

I am an LEO and I know both her parents. Neither one of them would say it was ok for her to hit / slap or whatever it is she did to the officer. She was able to get pretrial release due to her never being in trouble. Just let the courts handle it. I think CCPD does the best they can. We are all understaffed and way underpaid for the amount of crap we have to put up with. With that said keep up the good work and be safe and to the public: STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OFFICERS WHEN YOU DON'T DO THE JOB YOURSELF....... :lol:

04-16-2009, 04:09 PM
"STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OFFICERS......." Didn't you read the thread of posts here? Citizens are asking questions and the CCPD LEO's are the rude MF's who think their sh*t doesn't stink. They should all be replaced by LEO's with integrity who respect the public and those they serve/protect. Clearly the "opposite" of what CCPD LEO's represent NOW. Appalling. As stated previously, too bad Meghan Harubin didn't b*tch slap each and every one of them cause they most certainly deserve it. You're all an embarrassement to CCPD.

07-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Where are you Mr Lonegunman :devil:
Where has he been ?
I hope he is still not upset over the isb thing.
I have a new job for him. He can keep the clock clean and make sure it does not lose time.

08-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Let me guess, was this big mouth A. FLeming?

09-17-2009, 05:24 AM

I have to take issue with the word retarded. It's not appropriate. You actually started with a half way decent observation. The fact is that there is letter of the law and spirit of the law. It's up to the officer's discretion and for the most part, it's effective. It's not something that I would want to take away. It's unfortunate that you found yourself the target of personal attacks, but while in one breath you slammed the PD for not nailing this woman; you also sided with her by invoking the now famous B&*#ch slap over and over again. You are on an LEO forum where officers can vent. They have hard jobs and don't have an opportunity to do this other places as much as is needed. So, sometimes you get what you get.

09-17-2009, 05:29 AM
"STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OFFICERS......." Didn't you read the thread of posts here? Citizens are asking questions and the CCPD LEO's are the rude MF's who think their sh*t doesn't stink. They should all be replaced by LEO's with integrity who respect the public and those they serve/protect. Clearly the "opposite" of what CCPD LEO's represent NOW. Appalling. As stated previously, too bad Meghan Harubin didn't b*tch slap each and every one of them cause they most certainly deserve it. You're all an embarrassement to CCPD.

My advice to CCPD LEO's- get a password protected forum where you can all vent without bonus people visiting. Maureen, it is my understanding that this is a LEO forum. If you want to ask a question, you should make an appointment with someone at the CCPD. There is not guarantee that the individuals with whom you are chatting even work for the PD on here so you may be getting a seriously skewed view of a really good department. Chat rooms and Blogs are like a box of chocolate. They look good, but you don't know which ones have the nuts.

09-17-2009, 06:53 PM
LEO Affairs has a private LEO only forums, but you have to be verified member of your department to view and use them. Being a verified member of leoaffairs kills your anonymity because the forum moderators here are also members of you department.

Once your anonymity is gone i don't believe anyone here has the balls to vent about the things they otherwise vent about anonymously.

Besides that whats wrong with the good ol boy method of venting by hitting the cop bar and getting sloshed and talking shit, then driving home drunk when your too drunk to walk.

09-17-2009, 11:50 PM
LEO Affairs has a private LEO only forums, but you have to be verified member of your department to view and use them. Being a verified member of leoaffairs kills your anonymity because the forum moderators here are also members of you department.

Once your anonymity is gone i don't believe anyone here has the balls to vent about the things they otherwise vent about anonymously.

Besides that whats wrong with the good ol boy method of venting by hitting the cop bar and getting sloshed and talking shizzat, then driving home drunk when your too drunk to walk.

You're right. Not about the drinking and driving. Just call dispatch for a "courtesy" ride home in case.

09-18-2009, 07:21 AM
Sounds like the girl hit the wrong Fleming……maybe she hit Angela for how stupid her husband is!

09-18-2009, 02:28 PM
This subject is old there are better things to talk about.

09-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Goodness gracious, guys! Relax! This happened close to five months ago and I was just now sent a link to it. Didn't know I had become so popular! Everyone just needs to cool their jets. There are worse things in the world to worry about.

For the record: I am not the only person in the county (or even the COUNTRY) to be released on pre-trial supervision. My parents and their affiliation with law enforcement had nothing to do with it.

Thank you to all that have written for giving me such incredible entertainment at 7:00 in the morning. :D

09-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Goodness gracious, guys! Relax! This happened close to five months ago and I was just now sent a link to it. Didn't know I had become so popular! Everyone just needs to cool their jets. There are worse things in the world to worry about.

For the record: I am not the only person in the county (or even the COUNTRY) to be released on pre-trial supervision. My parents and their affiliation with law enforcement had nothing to do with it.

Thank you to all that have written for giving me such incredible entertainment at 7:00 in the morning. :D

Ok is it true your dating one of the guys on the swat team. I can't wait to meet you at the next shift party

09-20-2009, 06:08 PM

Whoever you are, ur a ****ing fag! dont second guess an officer? r u ****ing retarded you ****ing mindless cow! Get a ****ing clue! **** cops! **** cape coral! **** the system! and most of all **** you, you ****ing ass clown. It takes a real loser like you to make this forum complete. choke on a bag of cow ****s. peace queer.

09-20-2009, 07:08 PM

Whoever you are, ur a ****ing fag! dont second guess an officer? r u ****ing retarded you ****ing mindless cow! Get a ****ing clue! fazugie cops! fazugie cape coral! fazugie the system! and most of all fazugie you, you ****ing ass clown. It takes a real loser like you to make this forum complete. choke on a bag of cow ****s. peace queer.

This posting should probably be deleted. This message is the tell-tale sign of Halo overplay and uncontrolled texting. I'm guessing you're 14-18 based on your awesome spelling and grammar skills. Sorry your party was busted last weekend and you're angry. I blame your parents for letting you on the internet unsupervised.

09-20-2009, 07:13 PM

I have to take issue with the word retarded. It's not appropriate. You actually started with a half way decent observation. The fact is that there is letter of the law and spirit of the law. It's up to the officer's discretion and for the most part, it's effective. It's not something that I would want to take away. It's unfortunate that you found yourself the target of personal attacks, but while in one breath you slammed the PD for not nailing this woman; you also sided with her by invoking the now famous B&*#ch slap over and over again. You are on an LEO forum where officers can vent. They have hard jobs and don't have an opportunity to do this other places as much as is needed. So, sometimes you get what you get.

Cops have the easiest job in the world besides professional nut scratcher. They need a place? I need a place! No place is safe from the corruption that plagues this country. The police force is the biggest organized crime ring in the country. ALL officers believe that they are top dog. Guess what? UR NOT! I sign ur ****ing paycheck, morons. I wish a monster penis would come down from heaven and penetrate all of your asses so you could know how it feels to be ****ed by the biggest ****s in the world. That officers lucky, cause if i was meghan............. I would have held the officer down and took a dump in her mouth.

09-20-2009, 07:37 PM

Whoever you are, ur a ****ing fag! dont second guess an officer? r u ****ing retarded you ****ing mindless cow! Get a ****ing clue! fazugie cops! fazugie cape coral! fazugie the system! and most of all fazugie you, you ****ing ass clown. It takes a real loser like you to make this forum complete. choke on a bag of cow ****s. peace queer.

This posting should probably be deleted. This message is the tell-tale sign of Halo overplay and uncontrolled texting. I'm guessing you're 14-18 based on your awesome spelling and grammar skills. Sorry your party was busted last weekend and you're angry. I blame your parents for letting you on the internet unsupervised.

Actually, I'm a college educated and successful person. More than likely, more so than you if your working for ccpd. Surprised? I'm quite a bit older than you seem to think and as for my grammar and spelling,.......... I dnt hve tym 2 b on here all day. My life requires more from me........ sorry. The parents thing? You might wanna go ask your mom about me. I might be your daddy. Think for yourself, you tool. Stop being a mindless drone and go back to school. If you wanna blame someone, blame yourself for creating 304,000,000 people stripped of basic freedoms in a "free" country.

09-20-2009, 10:44 PM
Ok is it true your dating one of the guys on the swat team. I can't wait to meet you at the next shift party

Hahaha, no I am not dating anyone on the SWAT team. I am not sure who told you that, but they are clearly misinformed. Have a nice day! :lol:

09-21-2009, 02:56 AM

University of Phoenix doesn't count Mr. Pottymouth. I stand by my statement. Your language and initial posting is a reflection of your character. And you only wish you knew my mom. However, she wouldn't have dated a guy who had to pee sitting down.

And I'll leave you with that, because I will not reply to anything else that you posted. You just got owned by a girl (with most likely a few more years of college education than you).

Actually, I'm a college educated and successful person. More than likely, more so than you if your working for ccpd. Surprised? I'm quite a bit older than you seem to think and as for my grammar and spelling,.......... I dnt hve tym 2 b on here all day. My life requires more from me........ sorry. The parents thing? You might wanna go ask your mom about me. I might be your daddy. Think for yourself, you tool. Stop being a mindless drone and go back to school. If you wanna blame someone, blame yourself for creating 304,000,000 people stripped of basic freedoms in a "free" country.

09-21-2009, 02:07 PM

Hahaha, no I am not dating anyone on the SWAT team. I am not sure who told you that, but they are clearly misinformed. Have a nice day! :lol:

So you must be single thats great !

09-21-2009, 07:13 PM
What's really disappointing is watching child and adult alike bantering with each other back and forth, completely losing sight of the main topic. When the subject of the article speaks out and tells everyone to simmer down, not one of you had a solid question to ask her except if she is dating someone on the SWAT team. Not one of you asked her exactly what happen, and what her consequences were but yet continued to speak like you knew the whole story and everything that happened based on an article written the day after the event by a reporter with less than credible and solid information. Instead you all just kept up with who has a higher education than the other. Great reflection on our community and our adults who are suppose to be leading by example. Don't you teach your kids not to engage in a winless battle of the wits? Ask her if she learned anything, as her what her consequences were instead of getting all worked up that someone called you a name, or you made yourself look foolish by not knowing the law. Express your opinion and what you think is right or wrong about the article, but also do your research and know what her consequences were AFTER THE FACT, and how the law works, instead of just saying mommy and daddy got her out of it and having a tantrum when someone else has an opinon too.

09-21-2009, 09:23 PM
What's really disappointing is watching child and adult alike bantering with each other back and forth, completely losing sight of the main topic. When the subject of the article speaks out and tells everyone to simmer down, not one of you had a solid question to ask her except if she is dating someone on the SWAT team. Not one of you asked her exactly what happen, and what her consequences were but yet continued to speak like you knew the whole story and everything that happened based on an article written the day after the event by a reporter with less than credible and solid information. Instead you all just kept up with who has a higher education than the other. Great reflection on our community and our adults who are suppose to be leading by example. Don't you teach your kids not to engage in a winless battle of the wits? Ask her if she learned anything, as her what her consequences were instead of getting all worked up that someone called you a name, or you made yourself look foolish by not knowing the law. Express your opinion and what you think is right or wrong about the article, but also do your research and know what her consequences were AFTER THE FACT, and how the law works, instead of just saying mommy and daddy got her out of it and having a tantrum when someone else has an opinon too.

Hey it was a bs arrest people do things wrong once and a while. I'm sure she is a very nice person.

:devil: :devil: :evil: :cop: :snicker: :arrow: :twisted: :evil: :lol:

09-21-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm still not buying it that anyone else without connections to local law enforcement can assault a cape cop and get pretrial release in the 20th circuit.

I say no way, you have to have connections for that to happen. Otherwise your looking at several thousand bond minimum, it doesn't matter if you have no priors. Pay up or you'll be staying in jail until until you go to trial or take a plea.

09-22-2009, 07:26 PM
I'm still not buying it that anyone else without connections to local law enforcement can assault a cape cop and get pretrial release in the 20th circuit.

I say no way, you have to have connections for that to happen. Otherwise your looking at several thousand bond minimum, it doesn't matter if you have no priors. Pay up or you'll be staying in jail until until you go to trial or take a plea.

Is that why a man with the initials J.B. got released for the SAME CHARGE on pre-trial supervision? I have known this man personally for years and know FOR A FACT that no one in his family has any type of affiliation with CCPD, LCSO, of FHP.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

I made a mistake. When I spoke to the judge the next morning, he had made no comment about anyone aside from myself and the others involved in the confrontation. He was even shocked at how my demeanor changed overnight. I told him what happened and he was gracious enough to release me.

You can have your opinion all you want, just know that you're acting like a spineless child. Your grammar skills are also atrocious. Perhaps stop posting as a "guest" and act like an adult. You have a name and I would like to know it. Although, chances are you'd use a fake. Cowards tend to do funny little things like that.

Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful day! :lol:

09-22-2009, 07:43 PM

Is that why a man with the initials J.B. got released for the SAME CHARGE on pre-trial supervision? I have known this man personally for years and know FOR A FACT that no one in his family has any type of affiliation with CCPD, LCSO, of FHP.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

I made a mistake. When I spoke to the judge the next morning, he had made no comment about anyone aside from myself and the others involved in the confrontation. He was even shocked at how my demeanor changed overnight. I told him what happened and he was gracious enough to release me.

You can have your opinion all you want, just know that you're acting like a spineless child. Your grammar skills are also atrocious. Perhaps stop posting as a "guest" and act like an adult. You have a name and I would like to know it. Although, chances are you'd use a fake. Cowards tend to do funny little things like that.

Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful day! :lol:

Ok they are messing with you. One thing you learn from being a cop is not to let them rope you in. Dont worry this was no big thing. One more thing the swat guy ? Why do I have this funny feeling your going to the X-Mass party. And are you sure your not a badge bunny?

09-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Ok they are messing with you. One thing you learn from being a cop is not to let them rope you in. Dont worry this was no big thing. One more thing the swat guy ? Why do I have this funny feeling your going to the X-Mass party. And are you sure your not a badge bunny?

Haha, I am positive you will not be seeing me at the Christmas party, the only officers I know are customers of mine. I definitely do not know anyone that is on the SWAT team either, haha. Badge Bunny? I have never heard that before. Does that mean you think I'm a cop or that I have a thing for them? I'm not really sure which it may be, but unfortunately I am neither!

Nice talking with you, "Justice for Meghan"
haha, have a nice day! :lol:

09-23-2009, 04:27 PM

Haha, I am positive you will not be seeing me at the Christmas party, the only officers I know are customers of mine. I definitely do not know anyone that is on the SWAT team either, haha. Badge Bunny? I have never heard that before. Does that mean you think I'm a cop or that I have a thing for them? I'm not really sure which it may be, but unfortunately I am neither!

Meghan are you sure your not. I heard you ordered 3 cases of the 2009 swat calendar
badge bunny (plural badge bunnies)

(US, idiomatic) A woman who is romantically attracted to police officers and who seeks out their companionship.

09-23-2009, 05:04 PM
[quote="Justice for Meghan!!!":3a32jiks]

You've found me out! See you at the Christmas party!

Meghan are you sure your not. I heard you ordered 3 cases of the 2009 swat calendar

(US, idiomatic) A woman who is romantically attracted to police officers and who seeks out their companionship. [/quote:3a32jiks]

09-23-2009, 06:23 PM
[quote="Justice for Meghan!!!":24h87jht]

(US, idiomatic) A woman who is romantically attracted to police officers and who seeks out their companionship. [/quote:24h87jht]

(US, common language) A groupie. A groupie is a person who seeks sexual and or emotional intimacy with a celebrity or other authority figure. Usually they end up getting used for sex and then discarded like a piece of trash. I'm sure SWAT can further educate you on the purpose of a badge bunny.

09-24-2009, 12:13 AM
[quote="Justice for Meghan!!!":3fxn276n]

Thats it I'm calling over to the Sheriffs dept and I,m telling your dad not to let you date swat guys. They nothing but trouble your too nice of a person to deal with them

You've found me out! See you at the Christmas party!

(US, idiomatic) A woman who is romantically attracted to police officers and who seeks out their companionship. [/quote:3fxn276n]

09-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Wow :shock: this is the best post. Poor girl sent to the big house for minding her own business.

09-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Wow :shock: this is the best post. Poor girl sent to the big house for minding her own business.

Son, you can't mind your own business in Cape coral. That there is just asking for trouble! :evil:

09-28-2009, 05:46 PM
You want to stay our of trouble then stay out of Cape Coral. There's no other way around it. Come here and they will make trouble for you. It doesn't matter if you did anything to raise their ire or not because they're going to take a good hard look at you anyway. They don't need probable cause either. They just turn the dash cam off and make something up. That way it's your word against theirs and that's they way they like it.

09-28-2009, 06:38 PM
You want to stay our of trouble then stay out of Cape Coral. There's no other way around it. Come here and they will make trouble for you. It doesn't matter if you did anything to raise their ire or not because they're going to take a good hard look at you anyway. They don't need probable cause either. They just turn the dash cam off and make something up. That way it's your word against theirs and that's they way they like it.

Is it true they arrested some 71 year old for drinking and driving and the poor guy does not drink. What next.

10-01-2009, 12:26 AM

Is it true they arrested some 71 year old for drinking and driving and the poor guy does not drink. What next.
And that is why 2008 Cape Coral DUI arrests were up 64% over 2007! The Cape has always been aggressive about DUI enforcement so there wasn't a lot of room left for improvement, yet they managed a 64% increase!? There's no damned way they legitimately increased year over year DUI arrests by 64%! I call BS... the population probably declined in that time frame too.

10-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Maybe when Meghan gets back she can tell us how the cruise went with her SWAT boys

copscop
10-05-2009, 05:33 AM
I would have let her walk unless she was breeching the peace in some way. I would have definitely arrested her for battery on a PO...I dont care who she knows or whos daughter she is.

Oh well thats my point of view...

Stay safe everyone!

11-20-2009, 07:01 PM
Maybe when Meghan gets back she can tell us how the cruise went with her SWAT boys

don't be childish. all you can do is talk jibbajabba nonsense.

however, the cruise was totally awesome!!
fool.

now drop everything. i'm not important and i am not even facing those charges anymore so it us not up for discussion.
thanks, bye!

11-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Come on Meghan, share with everyone what it was like to ride the "Swat Train" during the cruise? Did they show you all their new "tactics"?

Kiss and Tell :twisted: :twisted: