PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Cry Baby

03-31-2009, 04:16 AM
Without a doubt, one of the funniest things to happen in FIU Public Safety recent memory was watching and listening to your sergeant cry and whine about how it was only him and one other officer on duty today. This rant continued for over a half and hour. I think everyone who was able to witness it had quite a few chuckles on his behalf.

04-01-2009, 05:24 AM
Mr. Karma Chameleon, or should I call you by your real name "Serpent" or "Snake". I worked there for quite some time and got to know most of you. I also know how some of you operate. You always like to put a good man down because of your own Inferiority complex. Your personal life is deeply troubled, filled with Internal Turmoil and coupled with, Envy and Jealousy. Your only accomplishment in life is to bad mouth good people, since that is pretty much the only thing that you are good for in this life. I worked many years with this Sergeant and never had a single problem. On the contrary, he was the only one that actually backed me up on many occasions when the "Shit Hit The Fan". Well Sarge, if you ever get to read this don't worry I strongly believe in the saying that "What goes around comes around". It's just a matter of time before these low life individuals who do nothing but bring shame and dishonor to the uniform get what's coming to them.

04-01-2009, 05:24 AM
Mr. Karma Chameleon, or should I call you by your real name "Serpent" or "Snake". I worked there for quite some time and got to know most of you. I also know how some of you operate. You always like to put a good man down because of your own Inferiority complex. Your personal life is deeply troubled, filled with Internal Turmoil and coupled with, Envy and Jealousy. Your only accomplishment in life is to bad mouth good people, since that is pretty much the only thing that you are good for in this life. I worked many years with this Sergeant and never had a single problem. On the contrary, he was the only one that actually backed me up on many occasions when the "Shit Hit The Fan". Well Sarge, if you ever get to read this don't worry I strongly believe in the saying that "What goes around comes around". It's just a matter of time before these low life individuals who do nothing but bring shame and dishonor to the uniform get what's coming to them.

04-01-2009, 07:14 AM
To Mr. Karma- Chamaleon:

As you know, Karma is not necessarily good or bad. Karma is an eastern effort in order to explain the relationship between cause and effect. Thus, Karma is that which originate things and consequently brings about a “fruit” or an effect. And is precisely this chain of causes-effects what keeps individuals trapped in this endless cycle of life called Samsara, The liberation of which is Nirvana (or the eternity) and is achieved only through Enlightenment. What determines the nature of Karma is the Motivation behind the action or cause. Thus, even a good action made with bad motive, will eventually produced a bad Karma for the originator. (Think in “Judas Kiss” for instance, good Gesture with bad Motive)

I am not impressed by individuals that experience a particular joy and even some sort of wicked pleasure in criticizing and in so doing, damaging the reputation of their coworkers. Is precisely this type of gestures that turns any work environment into a hostile and negative environment. Is sad when people cannot longer wait for the clock to tick 5:00pm in order to disappear from the office, not because one hates the job ones does. But because the quality of individuals that one have to work with.

So Mr / Ms Karma; instead of investing precious time examining others individuals poor or good performances, I encourage you to contribute to the positive work environment of your team. And don’t forget your own Karma too, because I don’t consider that bashing your coworkers will produce any positive outcome for your personal life.

Now, the question before us is this: can an individual change his Karma? Sidaharta Gautama (Buda) will say yes! By changing one’s life. And one does this by following the 8 noble paths. 1-) Right View, 2-) Right Intentions, 3-) Right Speech, 4-) Right Action, 5-) Right Livelihood 6-) Right Effort, 7-) Right Mindfulness and 8-) Right Concentration. In a nutshell, to live right! Thus, Budism is the kind of religion in which ones works out its own “salvation”. Getting rid of the bad Karma, through the Eight Noble Paths till reaching Nirvana (eternity) and thus ending with the cycle of Samsara (birth-rebirth-sufferings etc).

Peace.