PDA

View Full Version : Travis

03-28-2009, 06:19 PM
I know that this website has been a place for people to cause controversy and stir the pot. Let's use it for something good for once.

Travis was a character, and a teacher, and a friend. If we learn nothing else from this, let us learn that time is short and we must value every day. Rest in Peace Travis, you will never be forgotten. Be safe.

03-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Rest In Peace Travis, you will be missed.

03-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Travis was a great guy and a great friend for 20 years. He had a sense of humor like no one else. I hope his family and co-workers find peace.

03-29-2009, 12:23 AM
Rest in peace brother.

03-29-2009, 04:20 AM
May God be with you on your last patrol Travis

03-29-2009, 07:15 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Travis Pitts, and with Pensacola Police Department.

James Vaughn #174
Deputy Sheriff
Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office

03-30-2009, 05:25 AM
We're taught not to cry in this line of work, or are just hardened after a while, but I've cried every day since hearing about the loss of a good officer and friend. My thoughts and prayers go to his wife and son. RIP brother. I'm better off in my personal and professional life because of what you've taught me.

We're taught not to cry in this line of work, or are just hardened after a while, but I've cried every day since hearing about the loss of a good officer and friend. My thoughts and prayers go to his wife and son. RIP brother. I'm better off in my personal and professional life because of what you've taught me.

03-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Any word on funeral arrangements?

Thanks,

Fellow LEO

03-31-2009, 02:11 AM
Travis will be greatly missed even by those who only worked with him for a time at PPD and only knew him in passing. I he always had a smile on his face. Rest in Peace, my thoughts and prayers are with both his famliy and his LEO family.

03-31-2009, 03:42 AM
Any word on funeral arrangements?

Thanks,

Fellow LEO
Go to the Pensacola News Journal website (www.pnj.com (http://www.pnj.com)) , and it should have the listing for the visitation and funeral.