PDA

View Full Version : How long Hiring Process? other Questions?

03-24-2009, 06:11 AM
How long does the actual hiring process usually take? I just sent in my application to tally.
How lnog before i expect to take test and stuff? How long is academy if i were to get hired? Where do you usually get assigned?

03-29-2009, 07:44 PM
How long does the actual hiring process usually take? I just sent in my application to tally.
How lnog before i expect to take test and stuff? How long is academy if i were to get hired? Where do you usually get assigned?
I guess I will answer this one. Hire 7-12 months. ARE you leo certified. Just because you sent in the application doesn't mean crap. Recruiter will call you. 10-14 weeks. You put that on your application. Quit fishing and read the application.

03-30-2009, 09:48 PM
I guess I will answer this one. Hire 7-12 months. ARE you leo certified. Just because you sent in the application doesn't mean crap. Recruiter will call you. 10-14 weeks. You put that on your application. Quit fishing and read the application.

My poly is coming up, what kinds of questions are they going to be asking me?

04-06-2009, 02:50 PM

:cop: don't go in there thinking you know everything
:evil: don't go in there thinking your going to save the world
:shock: have you ever been through a poly?
bottom line tell the truth as far back as you can remember, and then go back a little further.
:oops: don't worry about being embarrassed
questions have an answer, just don't lie
poly man will go over the questions with you and you will spend about 4-6 hours on questions and the poly. Just relax and tell the truth. :D don't worry be happy

04-06-2009, 09:04 PM

bottom line tell the truth as far back as you can remember, and then go back a little further.
poly man will go over the questions with you and you will spend about 4-6 hours on questions and the poly. Just relax and tell the truth. :D don't worry be happy

Ahh thank you for the kind words. After the poly how long should it take to hear from them for the next step?

04-11-2009, 05:55 PM

Ahh thank you for the kind words. After the poly how long should it take to hear from them for the next step?

Patience, Patience, Patience, Take a deep breath, and Patience, Patience, Take another deep breath :wink: :wink: :|
That's about the easiest way to explain.

04-11-2009, 09:10 PM
After the poly you move to back ground. Depending on how screwed up your past is depends on how long the back ground will take. :cop: