PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff's office lieutenant demoted to deputy

03-23-2009, 07:50 PM
The Lee County Sheriff's Office is reporting that Lt. Lee Bushong has been demoted to deputy. Bushong was placed on administrative leave recently pending two internal investigations. The details of the demotion aren't being released at the moment.
Bushong has asked for a civil service hearing to appeal the demotion.

10-18-2012, 10:25 AM
The Lee County Sheriff's Office is reporting that Lt. Lee Bushong has been demoted to deputy. Bushong was placed on administrative leave recently pending two internal investigations. The details of the demotion aren't being released at the moment.
Bushong has asked for a civil service hearing to appeal the demotion.

karma4all
10-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Back in the OLD days, We did follow ups the days after events, I'm not sure if you young people do that.
My follow up today was nothing but positive with a few that will of course remain in favor of the opposition. However, What I did find was Blatant lies that compelled me to investigate. I was told that Mike Scott had to leave the event due to schedule conflict and he needed to be at the Oktoberfest Kick Off Celebration. This was not only a lie but told to me by several people, That he had to attend and did attend and that is why he left.
This is only 1 reason why Mike Scott needs to NOT be re-elected, Not only is he a Liar, But he trains everyone around him to be liars and that is why LCSO has lost the trust of the communities of Lee County .

IE :

It is being told that Mike Scott left last night event to attend another event and NOT because he didn't want to face Lee Bushong . The claim is : Mike had to be at the Oktoberfest for the Kick Off Celebration , That was for the Organizers ...

In the words of Congressman Lt Col Allen West : " Don't blow sunshine up my butt "

I have been told and This is 100 % confirmed that Mike Scott did not attend any function with the organizers of the Oktoberfest last night. He may of gone out to eat at a German restaurant for a Knockwurst sandwich.

They did in fact have a Kick off Celebration BUT Sheriff Mike Scott "WAS NOT" in Attendance and Again: " This has been confirmed by the organizers from the German-American Club and the Event " .

In addition, The Sheriff left his Wienerwurst at Gulf Coast Village and she stayed for the entire event .

I want the media to double check this , I want them to report this and Prove it because This is the " TRUTH " , A word that does not exist in the vocabulary of Mike Scott or His Demon Followers