PDA

View Full Version : ...and then there were three.

03-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Poor L.B. No longer the COMMANDER OF THE INTELLIGENCE UNIT. The powers that be were kind enough to demote him from Liutenant to Deputy before they suspended him "pending the outcome of an I.A." aka the death sentence email.

It to bad because he was the prettiest Liutenant we had. Whose next I wonder. Maybe the Sheriff is hungry for More? Maybe he wants to watch Reaves it to Beaver? Does Car 1 need Less Cotte or More Cotte?

Tune in tomorow. Same Rat Time, Same Rat Channel. :evil:

03-19-2009, 01:28 AM
I said there would be two more in the next 30 days 2 weeks ago. One more in the next two weeks wait and see. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

03-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Hear those bells, Vayo? They toll for thee.

03-20-2009, 07:00 AM
And, don't trust NBC.... I know that the IA that resulted in demotion does have to do with Ferrante. Dom, that is. It's time to blow this up.

Did that jackarse REALLY take a swing on the officer who came to take is gun, badge and car? Nothing's been in the system yet.

03-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Once upon a time there were three little pigs and the time came for them to leave home and seek their fortunes.

Before they left, their mother told them " Whatever you do , do it the best that you can because that's the way to get along in the world. What happened next is...

Dom Ferrante - this little piggie became a law enforcement officer but often acted like a thug and had to resign from several agencies.

Chaalie Ferrante - this little piggie became a sheriffs deputy but eventually became a power tripping little tyrant who had to abruptly "retire" from 2nd in command.

Lee Bushong - and this little piggie...?

03-20-2009, 01:56 PM
And, don't trust NBC.... I know that the IA that resulted in demotion does have to do with Ferrante. Dom, that is. It's time to blow this up.

Did that jackarse REALLY take a swing on the officer who came to take is gun, badge and car? Nothing's been in the system yet.

What system would that appear in? Was LB arrested for assault on the deputy?