PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Ag Officers

03-18-2009, 06:31 AM
Who is the Ag Officer that sits in a chair under a tree at the Madison Rest areas. What's up with that.

Also who is the the Ag Officer that works at the station on 90 that speed walks the ramps with headphones and a walkman holding it above his head looking for signal? What a freaking dork. Is this part of a Department exercise program?

Is this the same guy in both instances?

03-18-2009, 02:07 PM
That would be Craig Roberts in both cases. He cannot even make an arrest correctly, nor fill out his timesheet, or write a ticket, or clean up the station, etc, etc, etc................

Disgusted
03-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Darrel Roberts

03-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Whats the problem with sitting in a chair at the rest area?

If someone cries for help in the restroom would you be able to hear them sitting in your car with a/c pumping watching a DVD? If you worked it in your own vehicle would you idle for whole shift?

I vote if you work the rest area, you must sit under a tree in a chair.

Good work to that officer whoever you are.

03-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Who is the lady that works at that station on 90? She is SMOKIN' HOT. :devil:

03-25-2009, 09:29 PM
That would be Craig Roberts in both cases. He cannot even make an arrest correctly, nor fill out his timesheet, or write a ticket, or clean up the station, etc, etc, etc................
I guess each coast has their "unique" individuals. On the East Coast it's Musgrove.

03-27-2009, 12:16 AM
I guess each coast has their "unique" individuals. On the East Coast it's Musgrove.

No it's Tom Raulerson and Mary Jones. Oops did I say that.
:devil:

04-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Bah ha ha ha, Raulerscum and Mary Jane what a pair, one could not even stay a stupervisor and the other is hooked up to a white wanna be gangsta rapper, what a bunch of losers bellied up to the state trough sucking up the tax money.....

06-01-2009, 04:59 AM
ALL OF YOU ARE WEIRD IF YOU ASK ME, BUNCH OF LOSER ROAD GUARDS THAT WOULD NOT KNOW POLICE WORK IF IT SLAPPED YOU IN THE ARSE... :!: LIKE THAT MEATGAZER SGT... :shock:

06-01-2009, 12:06 PM
ALL OF YOU ARE WEIRD IF YOU ASK ME, BUNCH OF LOSER ROAD GUARDS THAT WOULD NOT KNOW POLICE WORK IF IT SLAPPED YOU IN THE ARSE... :!: LIKE THAT MEATGAZER SGT... :shock:

K. Newman, go back to staring at your arsehole in the mirror you loser. :snicker:

06-02-2009, 01:39 PM
good thing you relocated, cause i'd give you a good ole mulbery pd arse kickin'. show some respect boy. :evil: