PDA

View Full Version : Information

03-17-2009, 03:02 PM
I will no longer post Meeting Information on this site. I will post the information on the Sheriff’s Office intra-net or you can get the information thru our web-site at http://www.fop164.org we will also have a message board that you can utilize but you will need to sign up thru Art Waskey. If you have any questions you can contact me at my office or cell phone.

03-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Have to sign up so that they know who is posting? Steve, give it up and resign instead of showing the world that you do have things to hide.

03-17-2009, 05:08 PM
I will no longer post Meeting Information on this site. I will post the information on the Sheriff’s Office intra-net or you can get the information thru our web-site at http://www.fop164.org we will also have a message board that you can utilize but you will need to sign up thru Art Waskey. If you have any questions you can contact me at my office or cell phone.

Steve,

I was curious why you didn't answer my question on the other thread. I stated that on some of the other Boards, the Union Presidents posted information and updates on there, and I asked you if you could give 1 legitimate reason for not doing so on here. It's a simple matter if you are posting it someplace else, of copying and pasting it. I'm sure you know it will get read more quickly here than the other sites you are planning on posting them.

Your lack of a reply leads one to believe that you are threatened by the fact that you can't control what is said on this site or you are following orders from above, way above...

03-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Steve,

Also, you can get the word about our events that might draw others from outside our agency and Lodge, by posting the information on here. If it is a benefit like the Motorcycle Ride or Softball Tournament, that might draw interest from surrounding areas, Mod 1 might post it on all of the Boards, like the one for the Broward Deputy that is currently on all of the Boards.

This could benefit the Lodge as well as Scott's family.

Please look at the big picture and not let your ego or whatever it is that is stopping you from posting info on here.

03-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Sorry I will not post any further information so you can take shots at me or the Board. We can get this information out in other ways besides this site. As far as your questions you are inquiring about if you attended the past 2 meetings your questions would have been answered. So this telling me that you are not a member or maybe not an employee of the office,

Steve

03-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Sorry I will not post any further information so you can take shots at me or the Board. We can get this information out in other ways besides this site. As far as your questions you are inquiring about if you attended the past 2 meetings your questions would have been answered. So this telling me that you are not a member or maybe not an employee of the office,

Steve

Steve,

I haven't taken any shots at your or the board.

I just think that this board is a better place to get the information out faster, and to a broader array of people. Especially information that might appeal to more than just Lodge Members and Department Members, ie the Softball Tournament and the Ride.

Not everyone has the luxury of having the time to attend the Lodge Meetings. I think if you check not every single member attended. So your ASS/U/ME ing, that I'm not a member or an agency member by my questions is not a very wise thing to do.

It's too bad you can't recognize when someone is sincerely trying to offer their opinion. I thought we all had that right.

I actually checked out the Lodge web site and couldn't find much on most of the pages. It kind of looks like everything is being thrown on the first page piece by piece. Even the contact page is empty, where no one can contact the Lodge Leadership.

Thanks for shooting me down and accusing me of something that I hadn't done.

03-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Please feel free to call me if you need the information that bad.. and as far as the web-site give it a chance we will have information on it for you..

03-17-2009, 09:00 PM

Steve

Steve,

I haven't taken any shots at your or the board.

I just think that this board is a better place to get the information out faster, and to a broader array of people. Especially information that might appeal to more than just Lodge Members and Department Members, ie the Softball Tournament and the Ride.

Not everyone has the luxury of having the time to attend the Lodge Meetings. I think if you check not every single member attended. So your ASS/U/ME ing, that I'm not a member or an agency member by my questions is not a very wise thing to do.

It's too bad you can't recognize when someone is sincerely trying to offer their opinion. I thought we all had that right.

I actually checked out the Lodge web site and couldn't find much on most of the pages. It kind of looks like everything is being thrown on the first page piece by piece. Even the contact page is empty, where no one can contact the Lodge Leadership.

Thanks for shooting me down and accusing me of something that I hadn't done.

Nothing like Steves attempts at finding out who we are and accusing others of what they assume. FOP website is a FLOP too. I'd be ashamed to post that link here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walks out singing
(Good Ol' Boys)

Just'a good ol' boys
Never meanin' no harm.
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born

Staightnin' the curves
Flatnin the hills
Someday the mountain might get 'em
But the law never will

Makin' their way
The only way they know how
That's just a little bit more
Than the law will allow.

03-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Please feel free to call me if you need the information that bad.. and as far as the web-site give it a chance we will have information on it for you..

I shouldn't have to call you. How long have you been president now? Why put up a web site that is basically non-functioning? How hard is it to put up contact information? I know that part of it is pretty simple.

03-17-2009, 10:35 PM
I made a decision and I am sticking to it

Sorry

03-17-2009, 11:05 PM
I made a decision and I am sticking to it

Sorry

They do say it takes a big man to admit a mistake and correct it.

03-17-2009, 11:38 PM
At least he can make a decision and use his real name ...unlike you you coward... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Not-Steve
03-19-2009, 12:52 AM
At least he can make a decision and use his real name ...unlike you you coward... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Why must we resort to name calling? Why can't we all work together to make our department and lodge the best that they can be?

Even if we don't like the person on a personal level, we should be able to work with them enough to make our jobs better.

03-19-2009, 02:43 PM

next time i see him in the hall i'll call him by his real name as you say. maybe we need to send a memo out about this.
hey FOP PRESIDENT or FOP. which would he prefer? :roll: :roll:

everybody can make a decision but it doesn't make it right. just like the ones we haul in.....they've made bad decisions and have to be held accountable. don't try to justify his bad decision.

03-21-2009, 05:05 PM
Dude, stop whining and call him or contact a board member if you want info. Your starting to sound like a nagging wife. Go join the PBA if you have issues. I can't understand why you're stalking Steve on all the damn threads! Do you really want the media to know what we are doing with union activities so you can have a mic or pen and pad in your face when you're trying to enjoy time with your family at a function? Stop being a baby already.

03-21-2009, 05:19 PM
Dude, stop whining and call him or contact a board member if you want info. Your starting to sound like a nagging wife. Go join the PBA if you have issues. I can't understand why you're stalking Steve on all the darn threads! Do you really want the media to know what we are doing with union activities so you can have a mic or pen and pad in your face when you're trying to enjoy time with your family at a function? Stop being a baby already.

Let the media know. I don't care. And no, I'm not the media, bro. Our FOP is a FLOP and we are fed slop! Nobody is stalking Steve, but your imagination is sure running wild. You assume way too much, dude. Shouldn't you be handing out your business cards someplace?

FYI many people use the GUEST name, it's default. Don't think all of the guest posts are from one person, they aren't.