PDA

View Full Version : RG22

03-17-2009, 01:03 AM
So now we are only supposed to use RG22's for the 10th and 20th truck visual inspections when a seal needs to be broken, and RG25 on all other seals? Are you crazy CUZ? Where does it say that in policy? Where is the "criteria" for the RG22?

03-22-2009, 12:25 AM
That is another problem with this agency Sgt. make rules as they go. I thought this wonderful acreditation was suppose to put us all on the same page. Some sergeants are in completely different books. They just do things to make themselves look good no matter how wrong or how silly they look.

03-22-2009, 05:00 AM
All accreditation did was create some more high paid do nothing positions. We are so top heavy now it's not even funny to think about. Some Sgts do not have a clue they try so hard, yet will never go any higher than they are. I truly wonder if some are ignorant or just stupid.

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage.

03-24-2009, 12:50 AM
Ya know what the RG stands for on them forms right?

Road Guard, we are the guard the real road guard keeping the maters and haters safe.

What ya got driver?

03-25-2009, 01:52 AM
That is the reason that they are changing forms to DACS- and then the number. RG is dead and will never return. Get over it. Fake Road Guards.

03-25-2009, 11:19 PM
Here is a 2008 Florida Statute, look it up. The Road Guard will never die............

F.S. 601.281 Road guard fees.--There is hereby levied upon all citrus fruit upon which inspection fees are imposed by s. 601.28 an additional fee in the amount of 1 mill per standard-packed box or the equivalent thereof. This additional fee shall be collected at the same time and in the same manner as citrus inspection fees imposed by s. 601.28. All fees levied and collected under the provisions of this section shall be paid into the State Treasury on or before the 15th day of each month. Such money shall be deposited in the General Inspection Trust Fund and is hereby appropriated to the Department of Agriculture to defray that portion of the cost of operating road guard stations that is attributable to the services performed by the road guard stations with respect to citrus fruit. All such money not required to defray that portion of such costs shall be deposited in the Citrus Inspection Trust Fund and is hereby appropriated in the manner provided by s. 601.28(3)(b).