PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the new Car Two!

03-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Anyone have any ideas who Chahlies replacement will be?

I've heard Major Jones from CID.

03-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Ryan Bell

03-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Could be. Just remember it needs to be someone smarter than Mike.

03-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Joslin or Jones

03-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Could be. Just remember it needs to be someone smarter than Mike.

Thats a pretty long list. That list could include small kids still in day care.

03-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Gary Kamp for #2 ! Gary, you got nads that clank! Good for you. Hingson for Captain!

03-13-2009, 07:45 PM
Yes, it has to be someone smarter then Mike but it shouldnt be Jones, Joslin, or Kamp......everyone of them will have that power thing go their head as well... Sad but true.

03-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Whoever thinks Kamp should even be looked at has rocks in their head. Behind the Guido Bros he's the most treacherous guy in the agency. The only difference is prefers the flanking attack. Brothers Ferrante liked the head on style but Kamp will smile, shake your hand and sink that knife deep when he has your back. When I worked with him we always kept our ballistic plates in the back... Don't believe me, go back in time and look at what he did to More, Hedrick, Willenbacker, Bores, any K-9 guys that ever worked for him. All good guys. The line is long and distinguished. He sliced and diced all of those guys for no good reason. Ask them when your alone with them. Charlie got him where he is now, look what that got him. Kamp is a friggin snake, got no friends either..... ya gotta take that into account people. He's praying Mike takes a big hit here because he's lining himself up for a run ASAP. Open your eyes.

03-15-2009, 01:32 AM
You hit it on the head. Kamp is the poster child for narcissism. How about someone from the outside with no ties to the agency. We could use a new perspective.

03-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Mike should recruit Arnold Gibbs out of retirement for Car 2. The Cape kicked A$$ when that guy was their Chief. He's color blind and calls things the way they are, regardless of who he's talking to. Most of the Cape guys loved him. Just a suggestion Sheriff, the salary that #2 pays might attract someone like that. Someone like him running Operations might assure you your job for a long time to come. The Staff officers here are all to biased or self serving. Bringing in an outsider really makes good sense if he isn't torn apart by the slashers working there now... To my knowledge it's really never been done.

03-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Problem with Arnold Gibbs is that Collier might need a new sheriff pretty soon. But that's a great suggestion for Mike. I always respected Gibbs. and I'm not in law enforcement but do have contacts with LEOs on a daily basis in my line of work.
What about it Mike? Try to get Arnold as he might be snatched up by the governor who will probably have to suspend Sheriff Rambosk in a few days.

03-15-2009, 02:45 PM
You hit it on the head. Kamp is the poster child for narcissism. How about someone from the outside with no ties to the agency. We could use a new perspective.

AMEN. New eyes and direction.

03-17-2009, 12:40 AM
The agency would be much better off with Gibbs as car 2. He is anti-crime, pro-cop. What more needs saying? Except he isn't part of the political machine and therefore, not controllable.