PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Harvey

03-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Sheriff Harvey is a jacka$$.

03-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Hey now! Mah boyz are lookin out fur me.

03-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Ya know, I was feeling down about my agency this morning. Having a cup of coffee enjoying a nice muffin and I so i decided to read post to agencies near me. GOOD LORD!, it feels like a i took a B12 shot. After reading the post @ Wakulla, I feel great. As a matter of fact, when I get to work, if I see someone down and out or feeling a little gumpy, im going to send them the link to this and say, how ya feeling now? Better, i would assume.....Thank you to Wakulla SO for making my day brighter!

03-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Ya know, I was feeling down about my agency this morning. Having a cup of coffee enjoying a nice muffin and I so i decided to read post to agencies near me. GOOD LORD!, it feels like a i took a B12 shot. After reading the post @ Wakulla, I feel great. As a matter of fact, when I get to work, if I see someone down and out or feeling a little gumpy, im going to send them the link to this and say, how ya feeling now? Better, i would assume.....Thank you to Wakulla SO for making my day brighter!

Id say the things going on here destroy the image of Florida being a progressive state. Just when you though things were all modern, you get pulled back to the civil war era.