PDA

View Full Version : AWARDS BANQUET!!!

03-10-2009, 08:04 PM
I just caught the inside scoop in who's getting what this year!

Lifewasting Award goes to- JK
Asskissing Deputy of the Year-AL
Supervisor of the Year-SC
Investigator of the year-MH (not Pace guy)
Civillian personal of the year- (which one does Bluejean Friday??) oh KM
Sworn/civilian supervisor of the year- MH (yeah Pace Guy)
Hemerhoid Soother of the Year-SH

03-10-2009, 10:40 PM
You're an idiot. Go get another job.

03-16-2009, 01:16 PM

This is the most idiotic post in LEO Affairs.

03-17-2009, 09:01 PM

The person who posted this is a hater who will never earn an award for anything because they suck at their job and/or no one likes them or respects them well enough to nominate them for one. They like to sit at home (behind a keyboard) and spew nonsense about people who do their jobs well.

You are a pathetic, lonely, jealous person to come on here and make that list.

03-18-2009, 04:49 PM

The person who posted this is a hater who will never earn an award for anything because they suck at their job and/or no one likes them or respects them well enough to nominate them for one. They like to sit at home (behind a keyboard) and spew nonsense about people who do their jobs well.

You are a pathetic, lonely, jealous person to come on here and make that list.

So... Which one were you? :snicker:

03-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Unbelieveable. I wonder where the good ones are, the ones who do their jobs, live, let live and try to make things better. Just an idea, give a pat on the back to someone for doing a little more than their job. Look at what you are doing and see if you do are doing all you can or just enough to get by. This is a good department and a good place to live. If you were around back to the Coffman days, surely you would appreciate where you are now. If you were suckling on a bottle during those times and have no idea how far we have come, your sense of entitlement and displeasure corrupt the badge you wear. Enjoy what you have and the fellow officers you work with, it could always be worse.

03-19-2009, 08:20 PM
I am so tired of being the butt of so many remarks on this website. Everytime something happends or when there is speculation my name is brought up. I know many of you are jealous of my position and where I am but I worked hard for it. Don't be surprised if I get an award next week. If you don't like it KISS MY @$$ :evil:

03-20-2009, 11:13 AM
I am so tired of being the butt of so many remarks on this website. Everytime something happends or when there is speculation my name is brought up. I know many of you are jealous of my position and where I am but I worked hard for it. Don't be surprised if I get an award next week. If you don't like it KISS MY @$$ :evil:

A$$hole licker

03-20-2009, 04:25 PM

Why do you keep posting? Seriously. Are you living for this drama? You need other hobbies.

Let's not start about being jealous of your position and how hard you worked for it. You are opening the door for those comments you hate so much but look for every day.

Don't be surprised if you get an award? Most of us are COUNTING on it. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME MEMEMEMEMEMEME

03-20-2009, 08:49 PM
I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one

03-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Not to mention anyone in particular, doesn't it seem that the ones who wins the most awards are from the main office?

03-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Who won the awards last night?