PDA

View Full Version : Say NO to Miccosukee PD

03-09-2009, 10:54 PM
This agency sucks. Stay away.

If their Officers try to mess with you, just tell them you are not a dirty Indian and you have a US Attorney. They will then leave you alone.

Nico-jones
04-17-2009, 03:33 PM
That is the best advice I have ever heard. Who ever I do a 19 on who tells me that load of crap, I will not only find any little BS to cite them on, but I''ll cite his so called US ATTORNEY aswell if he comes through here. Good job. Keep my stats up.

09-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Its bad enough that some people make moronic statements like the first one given in this thread, but to respond as you did shows your lack of maturity, non-professional attitude toward other officers, and finally, your lack of education (check your grammar buddy). Once you leave the land of Milk & Shizzat, you'll learn how to deal with those of opposing or combative opinions-hopefully-so you can make your point and not sound like an ass. I would suggest you consider leaving that shit hole and go do some real law enforcement work; the longer you stay there, the more difficult it will be for you to leave. I know the money is good, and IF you have any kind of seniority, you probably have good days off; but in the long run, you'll be a much better officer when you get hired elsewhere. You have a Lt. that's a piece of crap, a big headed Sgt. that throws his own people under the bus behind their backs; and don't even mention who they plan on promoting in the future!!! Do yourself a favor bro, make every effort to leave that place, and like the rest of us that have, it'll just be a faint memory of the time you spent there. Be safe out there and stay professional in all you do!!! :cop:

11-01-2009, 12:31 PM
That is the best advice I have ever heard. Who ever I do a 19 on who tells me that load of crap, I will not only find any little BS to cite them on, but I''ll cite his so called US ATTORNEY aswell if he comes through here. Good job. Keep my stats up.
what a retard you r my friend..........cite cite cite away! ur dumn ass has to drive home too because u dont have take home....and this time is 39 39 39 39...... from ur county friend that has no beef with any miccosukee officer but dumn asses like you that post dumn shit like that.....remember 09 39.....! courtesy of RID....

PS even if u have do have take home.......u still driving on county roads....so dont speed....! 09 39.... to the rest of miccosukee officer this post it's not intended to u guys. i know a few of you all that are good people. good luck and be safe out there.

11-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Hate to tell you RID guy a tribal police officer in his "take home car" has state and federal jurisdiction. That is a fight you will not win and end up working for waken hut at the JAC by the time the smoke clears.

11-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Hate to tell you RID guy a tribal police officer in his "take home car" has state and federal jurisdiction. That is a fight you will not win and end up working for waken hut at the JAC by the time the smoke clears.

u might want to read up on ur laws......"federal jurisdiction"..going home does not count as " on duty" i seen FBI agents get arrested while "federal jurisdiction".....by FHP..fuked up but i seen it done.....

11-02-2009, 11:09 AM

ohhh and by the way let ur tribal people find out that u got into some shi t in their car off duty or going home.....they'll fry ur ass....because we alllllllll know ur chain of command is not going to do anything to protect you, so stop acting all ****y "federal jurisdiction". miccosukee fired one of your officer for getting into a 17 and he was not at fault....so much respect the tribal or your chain of command showed you!

lets not lose focus, i have no beef with miccosukee officer, i just hate dumn officer saying keep my stats up!

11-25-2009, 07:31 AM
WOW!!!! Did I just see that guy say "keep my stats up" at the expense of another officer? Hay papa, I suggest you avoid the city then. No Coconut Grove or AA Arena for you my friend. DO NOT get caught in our city making dumb ass remarks like that! To the other Micco PO's I suggest you find out who that is and take care of that dumb ass because he will give your agency a bad rep. IDIOT! You should quit police work if that's your mentality cuz one day it will be someone from an outside agency responding to your house to help you out! Unless you live on the reservation, in which case WOW!

12-06-2009, 05:05 PM
WOW!!!! Did I just see that guy say "keep my stats up" at the expense of another officer? Hay papa, I suggest you avoid the city then. No Coconut Grove or AA Arena for you my friend. DO NOT get caught in our city making dumb ass remarks like that! To the other Micco PO's I suggest you find out who that is and take care of that dumb ass because he will give your agency a bad rep. IDIOT! You should quit police work if that's your mentality cuz one day it will be someone from an outside agency responding to your house to help you out! Unless you live on the reservation, in which case WOW!

Guys, your Chief,, whatever his name is, Billie whatever,runs his mouth again when he is pulled over,,about "you cant pull me over" is going to get educated again, oh BTW he has 30 days to pay that ticket, never met someone so un educated in my life

12-15-2009, 03:17 AM
hey guys yea that asshole ended up being a dumbass rookie that got 07 2 monthes later for unprofessionalism. he bragged about that comment of his that you all have been talking about.

08-09-2011, 02:11 PM
hey guys yea that asshole ended up being a dumbass rookie that got 07 2 monthes later for unprofessionalism. he bragged about that comment of his that you all have been talking about.

What was his name?

08-09-2011, 08:49 PM

FEDERAL JURISDICTION? You can't be serious can you? You don't have federal jurisdiction; just authority to enforce some federal statutes on the Reservation only! You have no authority off any of the Miccosukee Reservations (outside of any mutual aid agreements). For violent felony offenses, either the FBI or Bureau of Indian Affairs Police will investigate.