PDA

View Full Version : Info

03-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Looking for info on the SPD. Have been in Law Enforcement for 16 years. 7 with the Department of Corrections and 9 with a Central Florida Sheriffs Dept. in a small County. A family memeber used to be a Lt. with Hendry County Ems and pointed me this way. I know people that dont know any better get on here and preach and i have read alot of crap, but trust me, it is all over in every agency so i have a hard time believing any of it. Just some basic facts could help me out if someone dosent mind please... Who is the contact person for any hiring and possibly a phone number? Are any position available at this time, i heard their is 3? Does the Tribe offer any compensation for experience? Health benifits? Starting Salary?
Appreciate any info. Thanx.

03-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Open Positions: Yes

Salary: As a patrol officer with details and overtime you can easily make 75K to 90K a year

Health Benefits: Better talk to HR about that, however I have a family and it is super cheap.

This is a very progressive and professional agency.

Good Luck

03-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Looking for info on the SPD. Have been in Law Enforcement for 16 years. 7 with the Department of Corrections and 9 with a Central Florida Sheriffs Dept. in a small County. A family memeber used to be a Lt. with Hendry County Ems and pointed me this way. I know people that dont know any better get on here and preach and i have read alot of crap, but trust me, it is all over in every agency so i have a hard time believing any of it. Just some basic facts could help me out if someone dosent mind please... Who is the contact person for any hiring and possibly a phone number? Are any position available at this time, i heard their is 3? Does the Tribe offer any compensation for experience? Health benifits? Starting Salary?
If YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Well "eric" let the Hog tell ya something, It doesnt matter what you have done or what your exp is, I came from another agency and guess what, i dont agree with what you say,second when people come here, they are going to work, None of this,, "Well when i was with the county" I did this and did that, and then when you get here, you collect space, guess what not happening. Second instead of readign all the "crap" that is on here, why dont you use some "police" skill and do some research or the web sites for the tribe instead of being here. To me it would be easier to google SPD then come here, DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
BTW, I'm not Hemingway, but your post needs some work grammar punctuation etc, just FYI, anyway, I got a match coming up,,, I tell ya what, this is L.E's best kept secret,IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :devil:

03-09-2009, 02:34 AM
If YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Well "eric" let the Hog tell ya something, It doesnt matter what you have done or what your exp is, I came from another agency and guess what, i dont agree with what you say,second when people come here, they are going to work, None of this,, "Well when i was with the county" I did this and did that, and then when you get here, you collect space, guess what not happening. Second instead of readign all the "crap" that is on here, why dont you use some "police" skill and do some research or the web sites for the tribe instead of being here. To me it would be easier to google SPD then come here, DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
BTW, I'm not Hemingway, but your post needs some work grammar punctuation etc, just FYI, anyway, I got a match coming up,,, I tell ya what, this is L.E's best kept secret,IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :devil:

Just to correct some of your bad spelling I've outlined the following;
doesn't
experience
don't
reading
on
than

It would take me more time than I have to correct your grammar. In the future, if you don't have anything constructive to say, shut your big, fat pie hole.

03-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Hedgehog is it?? I'm sorry to ruffle your ruff little fur with my grammer. I look forward to meeting you in the future. You will know who i am by my name(Eric) if you did'nt catch it the first time. How will i know you, by your play name or is your genital region to small to state your full name.
I do not come here to have a tounge wrestling match,or a battle of the wits with an unarmed subject, just looking for a direct contact with SPD that can answer a question from one LEO to another. "Howard" thank you for the info, I will take it from here.

03-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Hedgehog is it?? I'm sorry to ruffle your ruff little fur with my grammer. I look forward to meeting you in the future. You will know who i am by my name(Eric) if you did'nt catch it the first time. How will i know you, by your play name or is your genital region to small to state your full name.
I do not come here to have a tounge wrestling match,or a battle of the wits with an unarmed subject, just looking for a direct contact with SPD that can answer a question from one LEO to another. "Howard" thank you for the info, I will take it from here.
Eric you couldn't take a cheeseburger from a drive through. Bit of advice, this our house. You don't come in here and start throwing you weight around, especially at THE HOG. If you don't know, you better ask someone.

03-09-2009, 04:48 PM
How in the world do you take me asking for some simple information and turn it into me throwing my weight around? I don't have anything to throw around, this IS your world, I did not verbally attack anyone, just asked a simple question. My first post was in reference to people talking crap that are NOT law enforcement and who don't have a clue what goes on, nothing against anyone who is currently. With that said, I aint the type of person to let you say whatever you want and me not have nothing to say back but you know what, ya'll can have this web site, i can't believe i allowed myself to respond this much. I am a hard working individual, never been one to sit back and watch someone else work or get hurt and believe i am a team player. IF the persons i am talking to are members of Seminole PD, then maybe one day we will have an opportunity to work together. Enjoy, sorry bout the confusion... :roll:

03-09-2009, 05:23 PM
How in the world do you take me asking for some simple information and turn it into me throwing my weight around? I don't have anything to throw around, this IS your world, I did not verbally attack anyone, just asked a simple question. My first post was in reference to people talking crap that are NOT law enforcement and who don't have a clue what goes on, nothing against anyone who is currently. With that said, I aint the type of person to let you say whatever you want and me not have nothing to say back but you know what, ya'll can have this web site, i can't believe i allowed myself to respond this much. I am a hard working individual, never been one to sit back and watch someone else work or get hurt and believe i am a team player. IF the persons i am talking to are members of Seminole PD, then maybe one day we will have an opportunity to work together. Enjoy, sorry bout the confusion... :roll: Sorry you had to go through some of the evil post, this has turned out to be a backstabbing agency as you can see. Recently a new chief came aboard, most people at seminole are good, there's always a few that are allowed to gossip. Take care.

03-09-2009, 07:23 PM
How in the world do you take me asking for some simple information and turn it into me throwing my weight around? I don't have anything to throw around, this IS your world, I did not verbally attack anyone, just asked a simple question. My first post was in reference to people talking crap that are NOT law enforcement and who don't have a clue what goes on, nothing against anyone who is currently. With that said, I aint the type of person to let you say whatever you want and me not have nothing to say back but you know what, ya'll can have this web site, i can't believe i allowed myself to respond this much. I am a hard working individual, never been one to sit back and watch someone else work or get hurt and believe i am a team player. IF the persons i am talking to are members of Seminole PD, then maybe one day we will have an opportunity to work together. Enjoy, sorry bout the confusion... :roll:
Don't let it get to ya, we need hard workers here, people who will earn their keep. This is a great agency to work for, a lot of good guys are here. You would like it.

03-10-2009, 12:00 AM
How in the world do you take me asking for some simple information and turn it into me throwing my weight around? I don't have anything to throw around, this IS your world, I did not verbally attack anyone, just asked a simple question. My first post was in reference to people talking crap that are NOT law enforcement and who don't have a clue what goes on, nothing against anyone who is currently. With that said, I aint the type of person to let you say whatever you want and me not have nothing to say back but you know what, ya'll can have this web site, i can't believe i allowed myself to respond this much. I am a hard working individual, never been one to sit back and watch someone else work or get hurt and believe i am a team player. IF the persons i am talking to are members of Seminole PD, then maybe one day we will have an opportunity to work together. Enjoy, sorry bout the confusion... :roll: Sorry you had to go through some of the evil post, this has turned out to be a backstabbing agency as you can see. Recently a new chief came aboard, most people at seminole are good, there's always a few that are allowed to gossip. Take care.

You need to check your own posts before you start talking about other people gossiping. You are the queen of gossip.

03-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Don't let it get to ya, we need hard workers here, people who will earn their keep. This is a great agency to work for, a lot of good guys are here. You would like it.
Thats right, dont let it bother you. Besides The Hedgehog has a match this weekend against Herculon and he is a little stressed out

03-11-2009, 01:22 AM

You need to check your own posts before you start talking about other people gossiping. You are the queen of gossip.

YEAH, GUEST 111 is right, and if you notice, some of these people wont talk to you unless you talk to them first. 85 percent of the people I found hold a one way conversation. Either talking about others to you or about themselves.

03-11-2009, 04:11 AM
And 90% of statistics are made up.

03-11-2009, 11:57 AM
And 90% of statistics are made up. GET ALL THE FACTS OF THE PHONY STATS AND MAIL THEM TO THE F.B.I., AND BUREAU OF INDIAN AFFAIRS. BE ANONYMOUS. WE HAVE A FILE ON CERTAIN ISSUES. SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE. (IF A PERSON PUTS IN 40 HOURS AT WORK THEY SHOULD BE PAID, HOWEVER, IF A PERSON PUTS IN 30 HOURS AND GETS PAID FOR 40 HRS. THATS THEFT. THE OWL IS WATCHING AND DOCUMENTING. SMILE YOUR ON CAMERA.

03-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Lets clean it up, GPS in Brighton and Tampa. Document

03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
And 90% of statistics are made up. GET ALL THE FACTS OF THE PHONY STATS AND MAIL THEM TO THE F.B.I., AND BUREAU OF INDIAN AFFAIRS. BE ANONYMOUS. WE HAVE A FILE ON CERTAIN ISSUES. SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE. (IF A PERSON PUTS IN 40 HOURS AT WORK THEY SHOULD BE PAID, HOWEVER, IF A PERSON PUTS IN 30 HOURS AND GETS PAID FOR 40 HRS. THATS THEFT. THE OWL IS WATCHING AND DOCUMENTING. SMILE YOUR ON CAMERA.

Why don't any of your posts ever make any sense? Do yourself a favor and stop posting.

03-12-2009, 01:20 AM

Why don't any of your posts ever make any sense? Do yourself a favor and stop posting.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
That right, the HOG wants to know, where do you come up with this garbage, 30 hours here 40 there 90 percent of 10 percent is made, WHATEVER, The field mouse is fast, BUT THE OWL SEES AT NIGHT.
IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

03-12-2009, 04:26 AM
Edgehog, are you seeing this going on a few Lt's and others are not working and should be accounted for, we have a list this could be criminal, back us up on this hog, ok, be cool, the Owl is watching.

03-16-2009, 02:45 AM
Edgehog, are you seeing this going on a few Lt's and others are not working and should be accounted for, we have a list this could be criminal, back us up on this hog, ok, be cool, the Owl is watching.
No i cant say so, people around here are earning their keep. I will say this, things are better now than they ever been, sometimes we might not see it, doesn't mean its not there. But all of this is not important, what is important is this. The ones who are truly unhappy and disgruntled are that way because they chose to be, IF the bar is raised, we should accept the challenge. We are fortunate to have what we have and that all i got to say about that.You can back me up, the one the only The People's,,,,,,Champion.
Remember, next week is the Hardrock Battle ROYAL, one shot to be the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. DO IT TO IT OWL
Quote the Hedgehog
IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!