PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't your Chief know....

03-08-2009, 04:30 AM
that only criminals kill people? I just saw Timoney on tv shoulder to shoulder with Biden asking for tougher restrictictions on guns. Restrictions on guns that just look aggressive and "war like". The reality is, if someone wants to kill you they're gonna do it anyway. Not only that, but if I'm not mistaken, murder is still illegal in every State. Murders happen every single day. D.U.I.'s, smoking crack, theft, etc., are all illegal but they still occur regardless of "stiff penalties". A stiff penalty usually means a fine and/or probation in this country.
I can't wait to slap my paper handcuffs on someone for violating this next ban.

03-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Don"t you know, Timoney is CITY OF MIAMI`s chief and not MDPD`s? Go troll elsewhere. :cop:

03-12-2009, 12:12 AM
“The gangs in Miami should be under siege from the cops. No known gang member should be able to move without being hassled and arrested by the cops. Jay walking, spitting on the sidewalk, running a stop sign, you name it. Screw the ACLU and protect the decent people of Miami. Stop blaming the guns and do the job you were hired to do”

03-12-2009, 04:34 PM
that only criminals kill people? I just saw Timoney on tv shoulder to shoulder with Biden asking for tougher restrictictions on guns. Restrictions on guns that just look aggressive and "war like". The reality is, if someone wants to kill you they're gonna do it anyway. Not only that, but if I'm not mistaken, murder is still illegal in every State. Murders happen every single day. D.U.I.'s, smoking crack, theft, etc., are all illegal but they still occur regardless of "stiff penalties". A stiff penalty usually means a fine and/or probation in this country.
I can't wait to slap my paper handcuffs on someone for violating this next ban.

Couldn't agree more

03-13-2009, 12:46 AM
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating
the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working
for, another person must work for without receiving The government cannot
give to anybody anything that the government does not first take
from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do
not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,
and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work
because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear
friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by
dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931

03-23-2009, 12:29 AM
“The gangs in Miami should be under siege from the cops. No known gang member should be able to move without being hassled and arrested by the cops. Jay walking, spitting on the sidewalk, running a stop sign, you name it. Screw the ACLU and protect the decent people of Miami. Stop blaming the guns and do the job you were hired to do”

Listen fool. There is a paper called the U S Constitution which we have all sworn to server, protect and defend. And what you propose is in violation of many of it's words. You see fool, how does anyone KNOW who is and who isn't a gang member. But if your so gung ho, take the test and practice what you PREACH. Do it instead of running your mouth. I bet if your brat get's picked up in such a sweep, you would be hiring a lawyer to SUE.