PDA

View Full Version : congrats

03-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to the officers and detectives that helped put the murderer away in tampa. Also, congratulations on the conviction. Other job done well by our local police.

03-06-2009, 10:08 PM
wrong department. this one can't solve 'em.

03-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Its smart a$$ comments like the previous ones that piss off the people at the agency that do work and do the best. What do you mean they can't solve them. Patrol and DB working together have solved several homicides. How do you come to the conclussion that they didn't solve this homicide. Why don't you quit being a troll or if you want to be a troll crawl back under your bridge and take a nap. LOSER!

03-18-2009, 06:46 PM
oh, so you guys solved teh eerie thing? Don't recall that. The missing black girl (certainly dead) is that solved? There was that old one solved but he got found not guilty. Is that not true? Is is smart a$$ only if you don't like it? say it aint' true.

ok you guys solve everything. there, feel better?

leobpd
03-19-2009, 07:27 PM
oh, so you guys solved teh eerie thing? Don't recall that. The missing black girl (certainly dead) is that solved? There was that old one solved but he got found not guilty. Is that not true? Is is smart a$$ only if you don't like it? say it aint' true.

Your a troll! Obviously not LEO!

03-19-2009, 07:58 PM

This has got to be the husband of that reporter!!!

I guess he missed the homicide on MLK where two just got convicted ,or the one @ Carver Rec, that got convicted, or the one at the hotel, that ended in convictions.

I have to agree, whoever it is, is a TROLL!

04-30-2009, 03:44 AM
What Does Troll Mean ??!!?? I dont know what that is? :devil: