PDA

View Full Version : da dom is gone

03-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Let's see...Mike does the IA investigation...Charlie rats on Kamp for being nasty...Cirfeses signs it...the guns were sent back...Mike tells Charlie to go home...Dom resigns or is fired...media can not get a bite yet...this is going to be good!!!!

03-05-2009, 02:13 AM
"YOUS GUYS BETTA LEFV MI BRUDDER ALOWN"

03-05-2009, 02:17 AM
Stop posting on this website... :evil:

03-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Stop posting on this website... :evil:
Bite me, you don't control this place!!! :devil:

03-05-2009, 01:54 PM
So, who wins now? Chaalie was Kamp's Daddy and got him promoted. Kamp and the Dom square off to see who is the most treacherous of them all, Kamp wins!!!! or does he? :evil:

Is Chaalie on the way out too? Blood is thick in Jersey my friends. Will the Kampster prevail? Will Mike keep Chaalie? Will the Kampster woo the Sheriff onto his side before Chaalie breaks his legs or worse? Stay tuned for more fun and excitement to see who can claim the gifts and prizes at the end of our show. This is like the original Batman series, ZAP, BOOM, BAM, WHAMMEE!!!!

You can't pay for this kind of entertainment people!

Morgan Bowden, where are you.........come quick, we need help! :devil:

03-05-2009, 05:09 PM
I just saw this on NBC-2, "It is what it is"... lmao

03-05-2009, 06:03 PM
oK i'll bite, what's the real story behind the sponge's resignation? Is chaalie meister the next to go?

LEE COUNTY: A captain with the Lee County Sheriff's Office resigned suddenly. In his resignation letter given Wednesday, Captain Dominick Ferrante stated:

"Due to unforeseen and irreconcilable differences with the Office of the Sheriff, I am resigning my position as Deputy Sheriff, Commanding Officer of the Special Investigations Division effective 5:00 pm on March 4, 2009."

Sheriff Mike Scott also released the following statement to the media about the resignation:

"At 2:15 p.m. today, I received a letter of resignation from Captain Dominick Ferrante citing 'unforeseen and irreconcilable differences with the Office of the Sheriff.' The letter suggests an effective time of 5 p.m. this date. I have accepted his resignation and it is effective at the time of receipt."

As for why, Sheriff Mike Scott said "It's between me and other members. There's no investigation. He made a decision to resign."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29516384/

03-06-2009, 05:54 AM
Chaalie must be disappointed. It looks like da Dom needs to reread The Leadership Handbook - The Complete Guide to Tyrannical Ruling! Chapter 3, "Thugging... Under the Color of Authority!"

Sheriff’s captain resigned citing “irreconcilable differences”
news-press.com • March 5, 2009

Details surrounding the abrupt resignation of a Lee County sheriff’s captain have been revealed.

Capt. Dominick Ferrante, who oversaw the Special Operations division, submitted his resignation Wednesday citing “irreconcilable differences.” Sheriff Mike Scott explained today that Ferrante failed a polygraph when he was asked whether he threatened a co-worker who questioned the way he went about ordering guns for the Gang Unit. Scott said Ferrante had ordered six rifles, at around $700 each, without properly filing the request.

When Capt. Gary Kamp had a phone conversation with Ferrante in February regarding that order, Ferrante reportedly threatened to retaliate against Kamp for his questioning. Scott questioned Ferrante about the incident, and Ferrante denied threatening Kamp.

Scott asked both Kamp and Ferrante to undergo a polygraph test to determine who was telling the truth.

Kamp passed the test, while Ferrante failed, Scott said. Ferrante, he said, subsequently resigned.

“Basically, Kamp was telling the truth, Ferrante lied, Ferrante resigned,” Scott said. “End of story.”

Ferrante had been employed by the sheriff’s office since 2004, after transferring there from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, where he worked as a special agent. Prior to that, he worked for the sheriff’s office.

Ferrante is the brother of Chief Deputy Charles Ferrante, who is the second-in-command at the sheriff’s office, after Scott.

Read Friday’s edition of The News-Press for further details.

03-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Kamp is 2 for 2
Partington and Spongedom :snicker:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/jun ... einstated/ (http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/jun/27/exsheriffs_captain_sues_get_reinstated/)

03-06-2009, 05:12 PM
To all:

I am not a member of the Lee County Sheriffs Office but I do know Dominic Ferrante and have worked with him. I am in federal law enforcement and Dom worked with me directly in the US Customs Smuggling Group in Miami, Florida. First let me say that Dom is the most stand up guy I probably have met in law enforcement. Asa matter of fact I tried to steal him away from FDLE and get him an agent job with us in Miami. Politics played into it and it didnt happen. He always had my back and I never worried about anything ever happening to negatively impact our investigations or informants. As a matter of fact, I let Dom handle any/all federal matters that needed attention. ALL were handled in a professional manner and done better than 95% of the agents that worked in our group. As a result of our investigations, we seized over 20,000 pounds of cocaine, made 50 arrests and received the highest federal award there was at the time for our efforts.

As far as Doms management style, many of you guys may not like it because he probably gets most of you out of the donut shop and makes you actually perform law enforcement duties. I am sure the unit stats speak for themselves as far as numbers versus what they were before Dom got there. As we all know, there are always guys bucking to be promoted in the department and some of you probably saw that he had the spot locked up. Enough said!

As far as any threat he may or may not have made, I personally think its pretty chickenshit that another Captain has to run to the Sheriff crying that someone said this or that. That matter should have been handled between those two on the Captain level! Whatever happened to law enforcement guys being cohesive and taking care of each other? I am no longer in Miami and have relocated to DC in management with my agency and as F***ed up as the federal system is, we still look out for each other. If the Lee County Office would concentrate their efforts on doing what is right instead of doing each other then maybe the department can be respected.

A guy resigns over a possible threat that should have been handled by other means? Sounds real political to me! Actually as the Sheriff, maybe he should have worked it out with the two guys instead of losing a good man from high management staff. Looks like poor management skills to me! I am a big boy and I am prepared to get flamed by all the complainers in the departent, bring it on! You may not have liked Dom and he may have been a hard ass, but maybe thats what your department and this country needs! Enough of the political bullshit and correctness, be a man and most of all be a real law enforcement officer!

Stay safe and always remember they cannot outrun a straight shot!

03-06-2009, 08:50 PM
If you admire him so much, hire him, or recommend him to your boss. We're not going to shed any tears over him leaving Lee County. Why don't you recommend his brother for a federal position while your at it?

A guy resigns over a possible threat that should have been handled by other means? Sounds real political to me! Actually as the Sheriff, maybe he should have worked it out with the two guys instead of losing a good man from high management staff. Looks like poor management skills to me!

When Sheriff Scott tried to "work it out" between the two all he got was he-said/he-said BS about each other. The fact of the matter is they both took lie detector tests, Dom failed his, Kamp didn't, and Dom resigned his position immediately afterward.

To bad for Dom that polygraph machines aren't intimidated by tactical lat spread poses. :snicker:

03-06-2009, 09:30 PM
As far as any threat he may or may not have made, I personally think its pretty chickenshit that another Captain has to run to the Sheriff crying that someone said this or that. That matter should have been handled between those two on the Captain level! Whatever happened to law enforcement guys being cohesive and taking care of each other? I am no longer in Miami and have relocated to DC in management with my agency and as F***ed up as the federal system is, we still look out for each other.

I suspect if Dom had just had the balls to say "Yea i threatened him Mike, i was having a bad day and took it out on Kamp." he would of got chewed out by Scott and that would of been the end of it. Instead when confronted about the incident he looked Mike in the eye and lied about it, stupid move Dom, thinking you could weasel your way out of it.

What have we seen time and again when IA investigates deputies? Fess up and they'll cover your ass, lie about it and your out of here!

03-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Charlie will retire in April.
"After 20 years of impeccable service, he is going to retire to pursue other interests" so said Sheriff Scott!

03-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Think the media will be smart enough to show up at the Civil Service hearing over Charlie's wrongdoings on Monday????? Time will tell. This "retirement" was orchestrated to minimize the agency's embarrassment over that and other pending actions.

03-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Think the media will be smart enough to show up at the Civil Service hearing over Charlie's wrongdoings on Monday????? Time will tell. This "retirement" was orchestrated to minimize the agency's embarrassment over that and other pending actions.

03-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Rut ro! the Naples News is onto you Charley... now someone buy the Snooze-Press a clue too!

http://ms2.naplesnews.com/npdn/content/img/photos/2007/08/22/070821NS-DrugBust3_t600.JPG

Above: The Sponge shamelessly soaking up media attention in happier times.

03-07-2009, 04:43 AM
Thank God these mini guinea's are gone!! Now we can get some real cops near the top. Not some wanna be gangsters. They are a joke. Shame on Scott for allowing this shite for too too too long. They fired and framed alot of good people because they werent on "the team" F-off you little ho moes!!

03-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Ding Dong The Witch is DEAD!

Karma - it eventually catches all the arseholes in the world!! :devil:

03-07-2009, 02:26 PM
To find out time and location of any Civil Service hearing you won't get it from LCSO. The attorney who represents the Civil Service Board is a neutral party with no agenda. Last I knew this was Robert Shearman of the Henderson Franklin law firm. Any Civil Service time, location and agenda info can be obtained from him, his paralegal, his secretary, etc. Might want to ask about any and all upcoming hearings involving Chaaaallie.

03-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Lee County Sheriff's Office Civil Service Board Meeting
PLACE : Old Lee County Courthouse
2120 Main Street, East Room
Fort Myers, FL 33901
DATE : March 11, 2009
TIME : 9:00 a.m..

03-07-2009, 02:33 PM
To find out time and location of any Civil Service hearing you won't get it from LCSO. The attorney who represents the Civil Service Board is a neutral party with no agenda. Last I knew this was Robert Shearman of the Henderson Franklin law firm. Any Civil Service time, location and agenda info can be obtained from him, his paralegal, his secretary, etc. Might want to ask about any and all upcoming hearings involving Chaaaallie.

HENDERSON, FRANKLIN, STARNES & HOLT, P.A.
Attorneys for Lee County Civil Service Board
Post Office Box 280
Fort Myers, FL 33902-0280
239-344-1346

By: Robert C. Shearman
Florida Bar No. 614025

03-07-2009, 05:04 PM
huh..so who are we talking here? They both resigned! Civil service board for what and who?

03-07-2009, 05:11 PM
ok...both FFs are gone...history...soon they will turn on Mike. They will not leave without "retaliation". You better believe thier bags are full of stuff to throw out on the way. Now is the time to double, triple,etc. team MiKKKe. He is not looking too good lately...he is worried...you can cut the air with a knife when you are around him... Give it up folks....let's get to work here! Take him down...

03-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Could be the party where I was on the phone??

03-07-2009, 05:19 PM
There are two press releases on the LCSO website for the 3/11 meeting.

Here's the second one, posted at 12:50 PM

Press Release
Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Notice Of Public Meeting
PUBLIC MEETING OF THE LEE COUNTY
SHERIFF'S OFFICE CIVIL SERVICE BOARD

_______________________________________/

NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING

TO: General Public Barry Hillmyer, Esq.
Lee County Sheriff's Office
14750 Six Mile Cypress Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33912

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a Public Meeting of the Lee County Sheriff's Office Civil Service Board is as follows:

Fort Myers, FL 33901
TIME : 9:00 a.m..

or as soon thereafter as may be heard.

PLEASE BE GOVERNED ACCORDINGLY.

In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing a special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact Lee Cares whose office is located at 2115 Second Street, Lee County Administration Building, Fort Myers, Florida 33901, telephone number 239-332-2737, not later than seven(7) days prior to the proceeding.

I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing has been furnished to

the above named addressees this 24th day of February, 2009.

Post Office Box 280
239-344-1346

Florida Bar No. 614025

cc: DiCharia Reporting

KKB
12:50 PM

And here's the original notice posted at 12:47 PM

RYAN BELL,

Appellant,

v.

MIKE SCOTT, SHERIFF OF LEE
COUNTY, FLORIDA

Appellee

AMENDED NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING

Wilbur C. Smith, III, Esq. 14750 Six Mile Cypress Parkway
The Bradford Block Fort Myers, FL 33912
1415 Hendry Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a Civil Service Board Hearing, has been scheduled as follows:

BEFORE: Lee County Sheriff's Office Civil Service Board
Fort Myers, FL 33901
TIME : Immediately following the public meeting of the Civil Service Board
scheduled for 9:00 a.m.

In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing a special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact Lee Cares whose office is located at 2115 Second Street, Lee County Administration Building, Fort Myers, Florida 33901, telephone number 239-332-2737, not later than seven(7) days prior to the proceeding.

I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing has been furnished to

the above named addressees this 24th day of February, 2009.

Post Office Box 280
239-344-1346

Florida Bar No. 614025

KKB
12:47 PM

03-07-2009, 05:44 PM
I just posted the press releases. Why the amended notice seems to have come first is beyond me? It is what it is...

So what's Bells beef with the Sheriff?

A quick google shows he's a sergeant for the forensic division.

03-07-2009, 09:19 PM
2008 40 under 40 from Gulfshore Magazine
Ryan Bell
Age 33
Position sergeant for the forensic division
Employer Lee County Sheriff’s Office
Why him Bell became sergeant in the forensic division of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office not only to catch criminals but also to figure out how they think. He majored in psychology before getting his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in criminal justice at Hodges University. One of 11 members of LCSO’s dive team, the Fort Myers native was a leading investigator and appeared on Court TV and Dateline NBC in the high-profile case of Donald Moringiello, the Fort Myers Beach man convicted of killing his wife.
Bell gives presentations in forensics to local students, and he’s involved in numerous charity events, especially those that benefit children. “They can’t control the environment they have been placed in,” he says. Among them are the March of Dimes, the annual Easter Bunny Toy Run for the Children’s Hospital and the annual Pat Healey Poker Run.
Off the clock He’s been busy mowing unkempt lawns at foreclosed homes in his neighborhood. —Angela Voelker

03-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the info. The appropriate media has been notified. Valli Finney (David Finney's wife).
Stay safe out there.

03-08-2009, 02:38 AM
He is a civil board member...

03-08-2009, 08:26 PM
To all:

I am not a member of the Lee County Sheriffs Office but I do know Dominic Ferrante and have worked with him. I am in federal law enforcement and Dom worked with me directly in the US Customs Smuggling Group in Miami, Florida. First let me say that Dom is the most stand up guy I probably have met in law enforcement. Asa matter of fact I tried to steal him away from FDLE and get him an agent job with us in Miami. Politics played into it and it didnt happen. He always had my back and I never worried about anything ever happening to negatively impact our investigations or informants. As a matter of fact, I let Dom handle any/all federal matters that needed attention. ALL were handled in a professional manner and done better than 95% of the agents that worked in our group. As a result of our investigations, we seized over 20,000 pounds of cocaine, made 50 arrests and received the highest federal award there was at the time for our efforts.

As far as Doms management style, many of you guys may not like it because he probably gets most of you out of the donut shop and makes you actually perform law enforcement duties. I am sure the unit stats speak for themselves as far as numbers versus what they were before Dom got there. As we all know, there are always guys bucking to be promoted in the department and some of you probably saw that he had the spot locked up. Enough said!

As far as any threat he may or may not have made, I personally think its pretty chickenshit that another Captain has to run to the Sheriff crying that someone said this or that. That matter should have been handled between those two on the Captain level! Whatever happened to law enforcement guys being cohesive and taking care of each other? I am no longer in Miami and have relocated to DC in management with my agency and as F***ed up as the federal system is, we still look out for each other. If the Lee County Office would concentrate their efforts on doing what is right instead of doing each other then maybe the department can be respected.

A guy resigns over a possible threat that should have been handled by other means? Sounds real political to me! Actually as the Sheriff, maybe he should have worked it out with the two guys instead of losing a good man from high management staff. Looks like poor management skills to me! I am a big boy and I am prepared to get flamed by all the complainers in the departent, bring it on! You may not have liked Dom and he may have been a hard ass, but maybe thats what your department and this country needs! Enough of the political bullshit and correctness, be a man and most of all be a real law enforcement officer!

It seesm to me all you are doing is making excuses for him. Let's go your route and say what the other Capt. did was a chicken shit thing to do. Now, et's get to the real issue.... Dom LIED. He blatantly LIED......... Repeatedly...... This only brings up questions of his ethical value when it comes to the performace of his sworn duties.. Simply put, if he answers the questions asked to him by the Sheriff HONESTLY, he would have perhaps gotten a small reprimand and everyone would have moved on. He however, attempted to use a technique(LYING) which apparently he has used and has worked for him in the past.....

03-08-2009, 08:57 PM
is this the same valli finney that has no else to do but pick on the sheriffs office because her husband never got a promotion. Valli give it up, your a horrible reporter and nobody takes you seriously. Why dont you go report on the poor quality of the caloosahatchee or the foreclosure problem in lee county. YOu have alot of balls picking on LCSO when this agency employed your husband and was very good to him. ANd while you are at it get a better hairdo.

03-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Relax. It's not her fault that promotions at LCSO are based on good ol boy politics and nepotism...

Like it or not there's a story here that begs to be reported on. She's a reporter. Other then political motivations i don't she why she should remove herself from doing so.

03-08-2009, 10:46 PM
And besides even if she has an axe to grind, if there's no wrongdoing here then there's no story to report on. So what are you worried about?

03-08-2009, 11:04 PM
What is the civil inquiry about Wed.?
Salem Witch trial or real deal

03-09-2009, 03:59 PM
What a jerk. Everything else aside, this guy was a Captain and he's sending out ****headed emails like this to subordinates?

http://www.nbc-2.com/NewsLinks/inappropriatemail.pdf

Bubba...that sounds a lot better to me then being known as The Sponge for the rest of your career. I can only imagine how many other nicknames Doms picked up during his time with the Sheriffs office. lol

03-09-2009, 04:04 PM
i guess the like to use 'stubborn person' as a euphemism for d i c k h e a d e d around here...because that's what i said.

03-09-2009, 09:17 PM
IA investigation
wha gives now meister is on leave?

03-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Breaking news! Effective immediately Chaalie has been put on administrative leave pending the outcome of an IA investigation. :snicker:

Mike Scott is a trip! First he calls it a personal matter why Dom was leaving and has nothing further to say, then the next day he's hanging Dom out to dry for making retaliatory threats and lying about it. Friday he says Chaalie is retiring after 20 yrs of distinguished service then today he's on leave pending the outcome of an IA investigation.

Seeing as how Scott has no tolerance for liars at the SO maybe it's time he resigned too. They guy is full of it...

03-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Monday, March 09, 2009
Notice Of Cancellation Of Public Hearing
RYAN BELL,

Appellant,

v.

MIKE SCOTT, SHERIFF OF LEE
COUNTY, FLORIDA

Appellee

NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF PUBLIC HEARING

Wilbur C. Smith, III, Esq. 14750 Six Mile Cypress Parkway
The Bradford Block Fort Myers, FL 33912
1415 Hendry Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a Civil Service Board Hearing, which was scheduled as follows IS HEREBY CANCELLED:

BEFORE: Lee County Sheriff's Office Civil Service Board
Fort Myers, FL 33901
TIME : Immediately following the public meeting of the Civil Service Board
scheduled for 9:00 a.m.

the above named addressees this 9th day of March, 2009.

Post Office Box 280
239-344-1346

Florida Bar No. 614025

KKB
9:42 AM ---

03-10-2009, 12:42 AM
NewsFlash:
Recently, Chief Deputy Ferrante was named in two lawsuits against the sheriff.
Background information in cases filed Jan. 22 and Feb. 11 alleges Ferrante made inappropriate sexual advances toward a female detective while at a party.

03-10-2009, 09:55 AM
People change. Dom may very well have been the best agent you have ever seen. That doesn't qualify him to be a great leader or manager. Perhaps this was the proverbial straw. Did you know that every federal agency and most local agencies refuse to work with him? Are they ALL wrong? Look at all of thes postings. Are they ALL wrong?

I hear he's available. He's all yours. Go ahead and vouch for him. I'm sure that will catapault your career.

To all:

03-10-2009, 11:42 AM
http://spongedom.blogspot.com/2007/05/l ... -here.html (http://spongedom.blogspot.com/2007/05/leave-your-comments-here.html)

03-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Even thought I think the writer of this article is wrong on the leave without suspension, it's still better than the Snooz press article...

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/mar ... -investig/ (http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/mar/09/second--command-lee-sheriffs-office-under-investig/)

03-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Put the word out folks...investigate, remove, replace, fire, etc. at LCSO...

"Dave Aronberg" <aronberg.dave.web@flsenate.gov>, "Lee county commissioners" <questions@leegov.com>, "City Council" <council@capecoral.net>, "Florida Courts" <publicinformation@flcourts.org>, "Charlie Crist" <charlie.crist@eog.myflorida.com>, "FDLE" <info@fdle.state.fl.us>, "Eric Feichthaler" <efeichthaler@capecoral.net>, "lee clerk felony" <infofelony@leeclerk.org>, floridian@sptimes.com, "fox news" <fcarr@fox4now.com>, "Pat Gillespie" <pgillespie@news-press.com>, "scott goodyear" <g.sgoodyear@gmail.com>, "Tammy Hall" <dist4@leegov.com>, "Brian Hubbard" <bhubbard@news-press.com>, info_civil@leeclerk.org, "Robert Jacobs" <robertj@pd.cjis20.org>, jogles@news-press.com, "Katie Lagrone" <katie.lagrone@abc-7.com>, "Bill McCollum" <ag.mccollum@myfloridalegal.com>, "msnbc" <msnbc-comments@nbc-2.com>, "NBC" <newstips@nbc-2.com>, "Wink News" <assignments@winktv.com>, "Jacob Ogles" <jogles@Fortmyer.gannett.com>, "Robert Petrovich" <rpetrovi@capecoral.net>, "David Plazas" <dplazas@news-press.com>, "Larry Posner" <lwposner@cbs.com>, "DOC Public affairs" <publicaffairs@mail.dc.state.fl.us>, "D Ruane" <druane@news-press.com>, "Steve Russel" <StateAttorney@sao.cjis20.org>, "Stephen B. Russell" <srussell@sao.cjis20.org>, "Burt Saunders" <saunders.burt.web@flsenate.gov>, "Nick Spinetto" <nick.spinetto@winktv.com>, "Terry Stewart" <tstewart@capecoral.net>, "Jack Thompson" <amendmentone@comcast.net>, "victim of LCSO" <LauraDarlin@hotmail.com>, "Mathew Visaggio" <mathew.visaggio@myfloridahouse.gov>

03-10-2009, 09:31 PM
I'll start by saying none of this surprises me at all. The only thing I'm surprised at is how long it's taken things to really get out in the light of day.

We're working hard to uncover as much as is possible, but as I'm sure you can imagine, LCSO is REALLY making us work for it.

That being said, this all seems to be the tip of the iceburg. There's no telling what all will come out when we see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

What I cannot believe is how nothing has hit Dom and Chuck yet. I saw that there was an IA investigation into the incident at Beef O Brady's. But that Ol' Charlie's name was conspicuously absent. I see now there's a lawsuit, but that seems to stem from a different party. How often did this guy behave that way? And why is the Sheriff bent out of shape about it now? Why not before? Anytime before? Anytime in the last five years? Is the dirt the Ferrante's have on Scott really so bad as to cause him to keep sweeping poor behavior under the rug?

There's only so much that can be swept away. And it's coming back on them all now.

Keep the forum going. Good stuff.

03-10-2009, 11:08 PM
The Ryan Bell thing is a smokescreen that creates an excuse to cover the real reason Chaallie is on his way out. The conversation between Bell and Chaallie happened in November, but all of a sudden the course of events is changing. Instead of Civil Service settling it Hillmeyer tells Bell to submit it in writing and within a day the sheriff completes his investigation and wholeheartedly agrees that Bell was wronged? Plus, Chaallie has talked that same way to agency members ever since he became Number Two and never got in trouble for it.

The real truth is out there somewhere but my guess is that it's got nothing to do with Ryan Bell in Chaallie's case or Kamp in the Sponge's case. Whatever it is is so dirty that Mikey is doing everything he can to cover it up. Must be something that makes him look as bad or worse than they do.

BTW, Chaallie, how does it feel for your itsy bitsy little feet to be in the same shoes you put so many people in before you?

So what will the brothers tiny do now that they're washed up at the LCSO? Maybe they can go to Hollywood and hope someone needs to cast a bunch of Ooompa Loompas or Munchkins. Of course there's always the Kentucky Derby. Maybe they need jockeys.

03-11-2009, 12:20 AM
i believe that all this stuff w/the munchkin twins is coming to a head for reason. I think the Mike needs to step back and look at the lawsuits that are going on right now and see if its all worth it. They have ruined lives of people and stopped them from moving on even as they try.Mike you need to think long and hard if its all worth it knowing they are known liars!!! :twisted:

03-11-2009, 01:23 AM
Maybe the boys should go belong to the tribal boys club in collier county. seems to me they'd fit right in. Collier County's Public information head is out. She cursed too remember? and did some other stuff. And they have higher ups who threaten and intimidate. What's up with all the sheriff's offices in florida. now we have Wakulla sheriff under investigation for his part-ownership in a bar where he was drinking before he hit a car and left the scene, we have escambia sheriff ousted, collier sheriff under investigation for two hatch act complaints (yes, these are new ones), and now lee county. it's a shame. I hope mike really didn't know what all was going on. heck mcdougal didn't know everything that was going on. i doubt if shoap knew everything that was going on. charlie i really hope you DID keep mike in the dark because i have trusted him for years. but all of this crap about you and your brother is worrying me. you've allowed mike to make statements based on your statements. and it makes him look bad. please mike, tell the media as soon as you can, what's going on. and take a lie detector yourself so we can have some faith instilled in the agency again. the public deserves to know as soon as is legally possible what transpired. you are a good guy, mike, at least i hope you didn't hoodwink me for years.

03-11-2009, 01:39 AM
Hey Mike...seems to me that now would be a good time to settle up with those that Charlie messed over...do the right thing Mike...here is your chance...

03-11-2009, 03:19 AM
Were off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of OZ! :snicker:

Dom says, I here he can give me the courage i lack! I hope oh i hope he can!

Chaalie says, I've always longed to have a heart! I hope he can give me the heart I've never had! It's so lonely being a Meister!

03-11-2009, 12:23 PM
It is obvious that Car1 has either had his bald head up his ass or he's been covering for his number two since two has been running the show since this Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight got into office.

I wonder is Mike can learn to run his own department now instead of politicking for whatever the next office he has his sights set on (State Senate? County Council?). His dreams of a spot in the McCain cabinet fell through ("Hey there, Sarah, ya'll a redneck from up north, I is a redneck from down south! Let's defeat this skinny Aye-Rab and have us a hoe down!!! Yee-hoooo!!!")

If Mike Scott stands up and says he didn't know the Fearless Flying Ferrante Brothers and their Circus of Intimidation were doing the things they were doing then he should resign because it means he is either a liar or an incompetent!

03-11-2009, 04:50 PM
I have to disagree with you that Mike may have known about this stuff. How much did McDougal actually know? How much did Snag know? Even Rod? Everyone knows that a second or even third in command has a way to keep the No. 1 from finding out stuff. It happens all over the country. I will withhold judgment until I see the facts and documentation. I hope I'm not wrong and that you are Kane, but only time will tell.

03-12-2009, 01:50 AM
Mike knew about SOME of this stuff. He would've had to. Or he'd have to be completely clueless. I highly doubt he's clueless. I don't think he's a bad guy. I think he tries to do what's right. But he covers too much for his friends, and that might cost him. A lot has yet to be revealed. It'll be interesting to see who, if anyone, comes out smelling like roses.

I would like to see Mike Scott make things right with those who have previously been wronged by the "Fearless Flying Ferrante Brothers" (I like that one). Are the IA's that came out that mention either of them going to be re-investigated? What if Scott Ciresi is next? Will the IA's he signed off on need to be re-investigated? It'd be a big task, sure. But it'd be the right thing to do. Too many GOOD PEOPLE have suffered at the hands of those two petty thugs for far too long.

Things do need to be made right.

You listening, Sheriff?

03-12-2009, 04:02 PM
He's not listening, he's too busy putting his head in the sand and pointing fingers. This is his fault for having let those people treat the employees the way they did. Now he has to pay the piper and kiss the a s s of each of his employees and beg for forgiveness....

03-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Now that Chaallies mastered chapter 3, "Thugging...Under the Color of Authority!" he turns the page and begins boning up on Chapter 4, "Who Needs the Past When Theres a Bright Future to Destroy?"

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/425/368338719575919/1600/gse_multipart41631.jpg

*WARNING: Be Careful of kickback When Operating Hatchet of Justice.

03-12-2009, 05:47 PM
*Ferrante caricatures and comments available at http://spongedom.blogspot.com/

03-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Why don't they just head south to Collier County. Sounds like they'd fit right in down there...

http://nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.a ... =27004&z=3 (http://nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=27004&z=3)

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/mar ... /#comments (http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/mar/12/lee-sheriffs-chief-deputy-showed-blatant-disregard/#comments)

03-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Open up the flood gates here comes the --it comes---
:devil:
http://www.nbc-2.com/News/documents/090312_ferrante.pdf

http://www.nbc-2.com/News/documents/090 ... rante2.pdf (http://www.nbc-2.com/News/documents/090312_ferrante2.pdf)

03-12-2009, 09:36 PM
WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6 WINK NEWS AT 6WINK NEWS AT 6

.........another story about the brothers committing a battery in Cape Coral...CPD is the investigative agency...

03-12-2009, 09:53 PM
CCPD file

http://www.nbc-2.com/News/documents/090 ... rante3.pdf (http://www.nbc-2.com/News/documents/090312_ferrante3.pdf)

03-13-2009, 03:51 AM
From Wink News site
"Little called police, filed a report and wanted to press charges. He said Charles visited him the next day and they had a mediation at the Cape Coral Police Department."

So now they're non-sense is going to reach over the bridge into CCPD? Wonder who in Cape Coral set up that "mediation" to help squash the Ferrante Brothers Charlie Foxtrot.

03-13-2009, 04:25 AM
Geez you guys need to learn how to use the URL button to embed links in your posts. I couldn't click on any of those links you guys just posted. And whats worse is long links get shortened with "..." in between the beginning and end so you can't even cut and paste them into your browser. Of those 4 or 5 links there was only one short enough that it didn't get butchered.

just click the URL button when posting and then paste the link into the middle of the tags so we can click it to goto the page...

03-13-2009, 08:27 AM
On Monday a statement will be released to the media about a former Lee County Deputy who was a Charles Ferrante casualty. The statement will expose the same tactics used on Ryan Bell and other former members of the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

The statement along with an investigation request will also be sent to the Florida Criminal Justice Standards review board asking for an investigation to be completed and the revocation of Dominc Ferrante, Charles Farrrante, and Scott Cires's LE certificates. This request will also include a statement from Mr. Little of Cape Coral and statements from other terminated deputies and correction officers.

The statement will also be sent to FDLE and the SA office, in refrence to Charles Ferrante's actions, asking for an investigation pertaining to tampering with official documents and abuse of police power pertaining to Mr. Little.

The statement will also be sent to the Florida Ethics Commision siting Sheriff Mike Scott
at fault for allowing the abusive treatment of his deputies over the years. The statement will mention first hand knowledge of Sheriff Mike Scott turning his head during incidents of abuse. The statement will also include documented first hand knowledge of deception of Sheriff Mike Scott in official procedings.

The statement will also be sent to the above agencies which will include the same information pertaining to the involvment in incidnets that includes Major Scott Cerise of the Lee County Sheriff's Office. The statement will include documented incidents of deception in offical procedings and lying under oath.

A separate letter will be sent to the Cape Coral Police department asking for an investigation involving the abuse of power by the investigating officers of the Cape Coral Police Depatment pertaining to Mr. Little's battery charges.

Another separate letter will be sent to Sheriff Mike Scott requesting an investigation in refrence to the partipation of a LCSO officer who was present and participated in the tactics used to intimidate Mr. Little to drop charges against the Ferrante brothers.

And yet, another letter will be sent to Mike Scott requesting an investigation to be completed in reference to incidents of deception by Captain Bob Sherry of the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

And finally, a letter will be sent to FDLE and the Florida Bar Asscoctiation siting Barry Hilmyer and Abbi Smith for criminal actions and knowledge of criminal actions during Sheriff's Mike Scott's tenure as Sheriff of Lee County. This will include falsifying official documents.

Civil procedings will follow...

03-13-2009, 08:34 AM
The can is open and the worms have a mission...

03-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Ouch, thats alot of letters.

I wonder if some of the good cops who have been canned in all these kangaroo court IA's will get a chance to petition their cases and get rehired. The two K-9 deputies come to mind because both of them got on the wrong side of a Ferrante proxy. "I'll have an L eclair with jelly please."

03-13-2009, 12:05 PM
Wow this is all like music to my ears.....I have those kind of documents you are speaking of -Monday-. Please don't forget individuals like Chief Ferrante's best friend Jim Leavens, if your going to be bringing up Bob Sherry.... Please keep speaking. There are so many little people that completed dirty work.....all the way down to the people at the bottom of ones shoe like Gossman, Margaret Sigler, and the "Lovely Mrs Brookes." Too bad Nancy McConnell is not there anymore cause she had Chief Ferrante's ear. Wow whats all that about...

03-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Well is Monday all alone? Come on guys the fire needs to stay HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the past canned people to get together and get an attorney? Ill bet Ford is up to it. poor guy.

03-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Geez you guys need to learn how to use the URL button to embed links in your posts. I couldn't click on any of those links you guys just posted. And whats worse is long links get shortened with "..." in between the beginning and end so you can't even cut and paste them into your browser. Of those 4 or 5 links there was only one short enough that it didn't get butchered.

just click the URL button when posting and then paste the link into the middle of the tags so we can click it to goto the page...

http://www.nbc-2.com/News/documents/090312_ferrante2.pdf

http://www.nbc-2.com/News/documents/090312_ferrante3.pdf

http://www.nbc-2.com/News/documents/090312_ferrante.pdf

http://www.nbc-2.com/News/documents/090312_ferrante_all.pdf

03-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Sounds like your sheriff should have spent more time running his police department and less time worrying about what my middle name is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

03-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Sounds like your sheriff should have spent more time running his police department and less time worrying about what my middle name is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hmmm what is Mikeys middle name? perhaps we have to think of one for him. :wink:

Thanks to whoever reposted those links by the way. I'm the guy that went off on the rant about it. I had already found them myself but some others probably didn't. I wasn't really upset with you guys it was more a general rant. I've run into that with posts all over this forum. In fact I'm guilty of just cut and pasting links into my posts as well, that is until i went back to follow one of my own, that's when i realized damned that didn't work!? lol

That's when i started using the URL tags. :snicker:

As for all the letters being sent out Monday, good lord who let the Dogs of War out!? Admins gonna be in the hot seat come Monday! :twisted:

I wonder what preparations they'll make? Someone in admin has gotta be following the crap talk going on here so they'll have a heads up that something is gonna break Monday...

03-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Wow this is all like music to my ears.....

Perhaps now would be a good time to take a moment and reflect on some of the Mamas and Papas lyrics to "Monday, Monday"

Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday Mornin', it was all i hoped it would be
Oh Monday Mornin', monday mornin' couldn't guarntee
That Monday evenin' you would still be here with me
Monday Monday can't trust that day
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday Mornin' you gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me
Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine
Yeah but whenever monday comes,
But whenever monday comes a-you can find me cryin' all of the time

03-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Wow this is all like music to my ears.....

Perhaps now would be a good time to take a moment and reflect on some of the Mamas and Papas lyrics to "Monday, Monday"

Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday Mornin', it was all i hoped it would be
Oh Monday Mornin', monday mornin' couldn't guarntee
That Monday evenin' you would still be here with me
Monday Monday can't trust that day
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday Mornin' you gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me
Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine
Yeah but whenever monday comes,
But whenever monday comes a-you can find me cryin' all of the time

Good choice of lyrics, but I think the most appropriate would be the classic standard (you can wave and sing along if you want):

"Na na na na,
na na na na,
hey, hey, hey,
good bye!

Na na na na,
na na na na,
hey, hey, hey,
good bye!"

:devil: :devil: :devil:

03-13-2009, 03:55 PM
The can is open and the worms have a mission...

There SWAT worms.

03-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Ouch, thats alot of letters.

I wonder if some of the good cops who have been canned in all these kangaroo court IA's will get a chance to petition their cases and get rehired. The two K-9 deputies come to mind because both of them got on the wrong side of a Ferrante proxy. "I'll have an L eclair with jelly please."

Ferrante had nothing to do with either IA on Quintana and/or Yerk. Both LIED and got what they deserved. Yerk even admitted to lying so how do you justify that? LeClair is the most upstanding LEO I have ever met.

03-14-2009, 12:54 AM
Phillip is a SNAPPA HEAD!!!!!!! And Angie is his babe!

03-14-2009, 01:02 AM
"Na na na na,
na na na na,
hey, hey, hey,
good bye!

Na na na na,
na na na na,
hey, hey, hey,
good bye!"

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Yea they were singing that one over in the Cape forum after Suskevich finally left the building. :snicker:

03-15-2009, 02:02 AM
I wouldn't want someone who cheated with another deputy's wife working with me.

03-16-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm curious as to what happened with that media statement that was supposed to be coming today. I'm very interested in what was to come.

And, in response to the posting above mine, civil affairs do not mean that an employee can be bullied and wronged by their supervisors. It is not relevant.

Send out that info! Everyone wants it!

03-16-2009, 05:42 PM
As far as any threat he may or may not have made, I personally think its pretty chickenshit that another Captain has to run to the Sheriff crying that someone said this or that. That matter should have been handled between those two on the Captain level! Whatever happened to law enforcement guys being cohesive and taking care of each other? I am no longer in Miami and have relocated to DC in management with my agency and as F***ed up as the federal system is, we still look out for each other.

I suspect if Dom had just had the balls to say "Yea i threatened him Mike, i was having a bad day and took it out on Kamp." he would of got chewed out by Scott and that would of been the end of it. Instead when confronted about the incident he looked Mike in the eye and lied about it, stupid move Dom, thinking you could weasel your way out of it.

What have we seen time and again when IA investigates deputies? Fess up and they'll cover your ass, lie about it and your out of here!

NOT ALLWAYS TRUE. DEPUTIES WHO TELL THE TRUTH STILL GET CANNED WHEN THE CHIEF HAS IT OUT FOR YOU BE CAUSE YOU DIDNT TAKE ANY CRAP FROM HIS GIRL (MS. BENNETTE) AT THE TIME. CHARLIE, CPT. SHERRY, AND THE REST OF THE CREW WILL GET WHATS COMMING. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEWWWWWWWWWW.

03-16-2009, 06:59 PM
I wouldn't want someone who cheated with another deputy's wife working with me.

Why? What does one thing have to do with the other?

03-16-2009, 07:31 PM
I wouldn't want someone who cheated with another deputy's wife working wit1h me.

WELL THATS JUST ABOUT HALF OF THE DEPARTMENT THAT SHOULD BE GONE THEN.......

03-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Media is on hold...timing is everything...

03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
What happened with Bennett and Charlie? That was short (get it) lived. Is she taller than Charlie?

03-16-2009, 11:20 PM
http://www.andjustice4all.org/

03-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the info. The appropriate media has been notified. Valli Finney (David Finney's wife).
Stay safe out there.

What happened to Finney?

03-17-2009, 02:26 AM
Time for a union at the LCSO..No question about it.

03-17-2009, 02:51 AM

meh, whatever...

03-17-2009, 11:11 AM
David and Valli are back in Lee County. e-mail his wife at vallimfinney@yahoo.com if you wish to speak with him. A few have already done so and he was at Neidermyer's funeral. He's a state employee now. Has been for five years. Works as a park services specialist. Loves it.[/quote]

What happened to Finney?[/quote]

03-17-2009, 04:39 PM
In response to the media being "put on hold" -- I must argue that now IS the time. Media have a VERY short memory, and if you don't hit it while it's fresh and in the news, the longer those who have been wronged wait, the less likely it is that the media will pick the story up. At least at the level you're all wanting it to be -- Unless you're waiting for the IA ruling on Charlie, I'd get it out there ASAP.

03-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Don't wait for Chaaallie. He faked seizures and went on FMLA. Before that kicks in he has to use his sick time. Since he had nobody supervising him he never logged sick time when he took it. Subsequently it built up quicker than a Ferrante's temper. It could be months or even well over a year before his itsy bitsy wittle case shakes out.

03-18-2009, 12:55 AM
Apparenly LCSO will give a gun and badge to any idiot that wants it. Cheating with co-workers spouses (can't find a piece outside of work?) drinking and driving..... I get it we are all just people, howerver, you are the ones who walk around the county thinking your better than the general public, and after reading the crap YOU post on this board, I think you need to take a good look at your ethics, morals...whatever you want to call it. Looks like your just people, like us lowlife civillians, with all your dirty little secrets.....

03-18-2009, 02:34 AM
Apparenly LCSO will give a gun and badge to any idiot that wants it.

WRONG - they wont give a badge and gun to any idiot that wants it. It's all about who you know and blow...

03-18-2009, 12:09 PM

In response to the media being "put on hold" -- I must argue that now IS the time. Media have a VERY short memory, and if you don't hit it while it's fresh and in the news, the longer those who have been wronged wait, the less likely it is that the media will pick the story up. At least at the level you're all wanting it to be -- Unless you're waiting for the IA ruling on Charlie, I'd get it out there ASAP.

I agree. Timing is everything...and you've already blown it. Monday was already late to get in on the coat tails of the Ferrante news cycle. That's over with in the media. Your not going to hear any more about that in the news for a looong time now. The media is done with it until Chaalies final disposition and that'll be a 30 second update to the story. You should of been on this last week, not Monday, and today is far to late to get in on the Ferrante news cycle now.

03-20-2009, 06:56 AM

I agree. Timing is everything...and you've already blown it. Monday was already late to get in on the coat tails of the Ferrante news cycle. That's over with in the media. Your not going to hear any more about that in the news for a looong time now. The media is done with it until Chaalies final disposition and that'll be a 30 second update to the story. You should of been on this last week, not Monday, and today is far to late to get in on the Ferrante news cycle now.

Well, it isn't too late YET. If this Bushong/Reaves stuff has to do with either of the Ferrante's then it's doable. But the clock is ticking, and the OPPORTUNE moment HAS passed, but another can be made. Believe me there are PLENTY of people who have been wronged. I understand the fear of coming forward, especially after being screwed as bad as you have been by people who were on your side. Who were you co-workers. I know and understand the apprehension, but the TIME IS NOW. If you want things to be made right, if you want to be made whole after being mistreated, then come forward. The Sheriff is off-balance, the Office, in turmoil. Now is the time for absolution.

The longer you wait, the more it looks like you're just disgruntled, vindictive former employees. Show you were wronged while everyone will believe it.

03-20-2009, 01:35 PM
hurry before the sheriff goes on VACATION again!!!

03-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Everyone should be patient. When MS moves, he moves quick and irrationally, without thought. He will be addressed and all will be brought to the public's attention. Believe me when I say that there is a nasty little secret. Maybe MS should step down before he is so horribly humiliated and cast from his office. I only hope someone reads this and reports it to him. Timing is everything.

03-26-2009, 09:38 PM
What is the secret or news to report...come :evil: :evil: :snicker: on give it up so we can look into it. Point the way.

03-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Really...it's only a "nasty little secret" because no one has the testicular fortitude to reveal it. F..k the innuendo, if your in the know step up or shut up. :evil:

03-27-2009, 12:36 AM
Yea do it...not just talk about it...At least give a hint...

03-28-2009, 12:19 AM
hmmmmm must not be one after all :roll:

03-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Who is FK, frank krandon?

08-15-2009, 01:53 AM
Anyone know what Dom and his brother are doing these days?