PDA

View Full Version : Solidarity

03-04-2009, 07:27 PM
To The Hallandale Beach Police Union Members,

The time is now to stand tall and proud as one. Historically you as a membership have fractured under the tactics of the administration. It is time to end this and send the message that you will not wilt. Those of you that have personal issues with each other need to put them aside for the time being and come together as one. The majority of your membership has common beliefs and the time is now to show you are strong. You need to show support for your chosen representatives. They are on the front line for all of you. Some of you may say that they are not doing what needs to be done for your best interest. Agree or disagree, they have to know that you all are behind them so it gives their actions some teeth. The administration does not fear you, they feel you are weak, they feel they can walk on you and laugh about it. All you should want is fair and equitable wages and treatment. This is not too much to ask. The administration believes if you disagree with them, then you are a problem. You need to be professional in your opposition. No snide remarks, ect this just makes you look petty. You need to educate yourselves, you all need to be involved. All members have to make an effort to make the meetings and political activities. For those members that attend meetings and gather information about ideas, strategy and who speaks out, only to report back to the administration in hope to gain favor, you are the worst. You are worse than the administration. You seek to destroy the core and derail the struggles of the cause. You are SCABS, you know who you are and I hope when you read this is makes you angry because you make the members involved in the fight sick. There is no room for you in their membership, let alone to work with you. You think you are gaining favor, you are being used. If you have not realized this, you are blind. Maybe it gets you that promotion, no one repects you, you are weak in mind and soul and one day you will have to answer for this. So for those of you that are tired (I know there are many) and want to make the Hallandale Beach Police Department a place you are proud to work, the time is now to end the tyranny. Stand shoulder to shoulder, United You Stand, Divided You shall Fall. Stand Tall, Stand Proud. This is the good fight, may the grace of god fall upon those who continue the struggle.

In Solidarity,

Saint Michael

03-04-2009, 09:19 PM
So your calling out those who dont agree with YOU. You in fact are no different than the people your complain about as the enemy. You also could take a lesson on the make up of your own bretheren not only in the city but others. Then you will learn that you can NEVER contain the thoughts and discussions of your brothers. In fact, if you turn you back for a minute, they will mount your wife!

03-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Saint Michael...I have to say that I do agree with a lot of what you wrote. I believe that that we need to stand together and never waiver in our fight. Although I agree that some people probably do pass on union information to their administrator friends, I do feel that you are being a little dramatic. By this I mean that if it weren't for the historical lack of solidarity throughout the entire group, it wouldn't matter what any member of the administration is told. Remember...when it comes down to it, the contracts are passed or turned down as a result from a majority vote of the entire body. Going back to the last contract...that contract was CRAP and everyone knew it. Most saw right through the certain former rep's selfish intentions, which were confirmed though a tirade he later left on to another member's voicemail laughing and stating that "he got his benefits last contract"...but guess what...it was voted in. Bottom line is that we all have to stand together...if we don't we only have ourselves to blame.

06-01-2009, 01:32 PM
where's marsha ?

06-03-2009, 11:54 PM
BSO

After Hollywood goes, we are all that's left. Go BSO....PLEASE